Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 05/16/10 02:31 AM
Or if there was a selection/toolbar of accessories we could copy & paste onto profile pics. You know like a moustache, glasses, hats, lips, etc. Ha ha ho ho!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 05/16/10 02:27 AM

You silly girls! That is a model IMITATING Hot Lips doing her "Look at Me and the bunch of Indians I just caught! dance.

LOOK!!!! I got my BOOBS back! Thanks Gary!
See what Jello shots will dopitchfork

Does she have a big belly button? Just sayin'....

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 05/09/10 12:46 AM
Here's what happened. I found two beanies with propellers on them and affixed them to my winnebagos. Back paddled out beyond the reef hoping to see a cruise ship. A good wind caught my props, picked me up and I ended up back on the shore. I won't try to leave Kitty Island again.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 04/29/10 10:29 PM
Stones, for sure.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 02/19/10 10:30 PM

I miss the Katzwoman!:cry:

How nice! I have missed all of you and Lil' Kitty too. My hut is packed with two generations of stuff. Huge Hut Sale in two weeks.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 02/12/10 06:00 PM
Just schlepping by to say "hi". I've missed everyone. My Mom is moving into my hut with me surprised . But, I'm still going to be the same madcap, zany, SINGLE goosenut that you all know. I'll be back.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 02/09/10 12:40 AM

Oh - I finally learned how to upload my own photos!

and here is me with me and my friend's pet pig on during a Christmas festival this past December Isn't he cute?!

His name is Oscar Meyer!

Metal (and Kitty's cousin!) need to step away from the pig with their hands up!

That piggie is not for eating!

Sooooo cute! But, where is Lil' Kitty? I love Lil' Kitty with all my heart.:heart: smitten

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 02/01/10 07:30 AM
Okay. I say all on Kitty Island should hump with great abandon.
{Did I say that?}

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 02/01/10 07:27 AM

Do we get to ride camels?

The Great Katzwoman can't stop laughing at Lil' Kitty long enough to take hold of the situation.:laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 02/01/10 07:13 AM
Subliminal messages infiltrating Kitty Island! Yikes.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:52 AM

Uh oh! Foul Foul!

OMG!laugh laugh laugh happy

Mary Ann has illegal weapons!

She has a blow dryer (that could burn you)!

She has a blow gun!

She has blow darts!

She has blow fish poison!

Mary Ann! Come over here and get a spanking!

Oh yeah? and where was she hiding these items????

She can obviously fit quite a bit into that little suit!laugh laugh
that MaryAnn is quite a costume designer!!!!

Did y'all read the sign in the background? :banana:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 01/31/10 01:29 AM
Wow, I have some catching up to do. Where is Lil' Kitty?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/27/10 12:10 AM

There you are, you little warm and cuddly fluff ball! I worried that you got locked in a cabana or joined up with some OSI Kitty Gang.

Katz! Oh great island leader and master of all things humorous and exciting! Where have YOU been lately??? We've MISSED you...

Well, I do declare! Thank you. I've missed y'all too. A friend of my husband's finally got a computer(hellooo, is it 2010?)and he's doing all the rookie stuff we did years ago. He also had surgery so I am his helper. No romance just helping.
Now, let's throw back some jello shots, ruffle Lil' Kitty's fur and party down!:banana: :banana:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 01/26/10 02:43 AM

Holly , please show your pig tails!

There you are, you little warm and cuddly fluff ball! I worried that you got locked in a cabana or joined up with some OSI Kitty Gang.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 01/25/10 01:25 AM

wellll .... good morning!!!!!laugh

Dang you girls have all the luck!!!grumble
If this is who is coming out of the water, I need to spend more time on the beach!!!bigsmile

When I see a guy like this I figure there has to be some weird quirky thing about him that would cancel out the visual perfection. Like he wears a beekeeper suit to bed or is afraid of water and puppies...something!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 01/23/10 03:45 AM
Pssst. Where is Lil' Kitty?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/22/10 01:05 PM

The "Kahuna" just tries to please all "island" dwellers.

Seems the "island boys" haven't been doing their job.

Guess, that is the differance between "men & boys."

I will have my fittings by The Big kahuna. With a name like that things have to work out well.pitchfork

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/20/10 07:20 PM

Did you know that if you stand on one foot over by the giant palm tree and hold your tongue just right...you can get the American Idol auditions on our portable television?

Does it make me a bad person to enjoy these episodes of public humiliation almost as much as jello shots?

Maybe I should HAVE jello shots first? (Only then I might not be able to hold the necessary "pose" to keep the reception going strong...)

Now, THIS is hysterical! Talk about public humiliation...I got hooked on The Bachelor show on Monday nights! The highlight of the show is watching to see who DOESN'T get a rose and then they get real Glenn Close and go home. Great fun.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/20/10 07:16 PM

I went OSI and bought some wine called "_itch". I'm not much of a drinker but I am going to give this a try. If I turn into one I will know it wasn't for me.explode In 2 hours we'll see if I can still type.drinker

That is just hilarious!

Okay, here's the deal. I am living up to the name on the bottle because of the money I spent on this stuff. Yuck! It reminds me of a wine hangover I had in 1969.ill Can't get past the taste.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/20/10 07:14 PM

Hey Katz! Wanna go hot tubbing?

I'll bring my friend Elvis to sing for us!

Love me Tender!
Love me true ....!

I am SO there! Count me in.:banana:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25