Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/13/09 01:32 AM
anything about their mother in the attic or a shower or a motelsurprised

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/13/09 01:29 AM
I had some White Cheddar Cheez-Its and some chocolate chip cookies.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/13/09 01:26 AM

Boy, did I ever see some drama tonight. Basically, this chick I know found out that about three hours ago, her boyfriend was out banging another chick. Okay, so you are all gonna think what I thought right? Dude is history. No way she takes him back right? Well, dude shows up at her place, they have an argument, they make up, next thing I know they shag and are all lovey dovey now? WTF???????noway noway noway

Okay, I'm going with the facts at hand, detective as I am, but SHE did make Yeah-Yeah with the guy, even after she found out, so this implies she either has a sexual overdrive, or she has no one of her own to fall back on, so she concedes and does the Cha-cha with him anyway.:banana:

She didn't enjoy the sex she had with him that night. This I KNOW. She uses it as a weapon. I wonder if she had him shower first.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/13/09 01:23 AM
You were without a computer? Oh, m'dear. Had I known I would have been here for you. How awful, really and truly and I'm not kidding here.flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/13/09 01:20 AM

If their just headbanging to Nickelback or Godsmack, then that's okay.

:laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl flowerforyou drinker drinker drinks drinks

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/13/09 01:18 AM

Men will often let their unit do their thinking for them but women rarely let their va-jay-jay think for them so I guess his unit is doing her thinking for her.noway

Not necessarily, psychology and sex can often go hand in hand, and depending on this woman's sex drive or how much she maybe really does love this Tiger Woods guy, she'll still do it anyway. Poor Tiger.laugh

I can't back this up but I would venture to guess that she has very little sex drive because I think you have to be somewhat comfortable in your own skin to enjoy sex and she can't be that comfortable in her own skin. Whew!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/13/09 01:15 AM
The John D'Lorean Scandal

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/13/09 01:11 AM
I would say that dancing Salsa, Zydeco, the Frug, Twist, Skate or Rhumba are okay but not the Cha Cha, Fox Trot, Tango or Watusi.:banana:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/13/09 01:05 AM
Men will often let their unit do their thinking for them but women rarely let their va-jay-jay think for them so I guess his unit is doing her thinking for her.noway

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/13/09 12:56 AM
Amen

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 12/12/09 06:08 PM

Where is Lil' Kitty? I'm freezing and I'm lonesome.sad2

Are you better? You can come here to stay..it's not the island..but..

Sharris, you are so adorable. I'm not sick and haven't been. I was teasing awhile back about having pneumonia because I had to do my own flood control around my hut. I'm fine and your concern has me guilt-ridden.flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 12/12/09 06:05 PM
Yes, Vivian that's a very nice picture. You are a picture of health and happiness!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 12/12/09 10:45 AM
Oh, my goodness. I'm going OSI to meet a gentleman who has a ranch out in the country.(That's a good place for a ranch I guess)
Lose the yacht clothing and search closet in hut for semi-western attire!shocked slaphead

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 12/12/09 10:43 AM

May the tropical breezes blow once again over your island.
.sorry 'bout the snow and all, just got carried away I guess laugh

Watch that stuff there Magical Weatherman. But, where would we be without you? flowerforyou flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 12/11/09 11:06 PM
This computer. Without it I might be out in the world actually meeting someone. Then again, who? Everyone is home on their computer!noway

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 12/11/09 10:52 PM
I don't care if it's a black-tie affair or a roll in the hay I think the man should call the woman the next day and give her some feedback and sum things up.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 12/11/09 10:47 PM
I smelled a rat over 2 years ago. In fact, he moves around like he's part of The Rat Pack.huh

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 12/11/09 10:38 PM
We'de be proud to be your family.flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 12/11/09 10:23 PM
I'm about ready to make it a prerequisite that the man be under 50 because any older and generally they want to email FOREVER and if you do meet that's the end of them because it's just sport to see if they could get you to reply. The younger men are in awe of us and appreciate us more and they are truer to their word.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 12/11/09 10:10 PM

Valerian works good for occasional use, Melatonin is good, good old benedryl works too.

Very few side effects.

Benadryl makes me want to iron socks. Too speedy for me.
Brownies? Made a batch awhile back and wanted to go lay down on cold linoleum.
Never had trouble sleeping until I ended up alone in my house. Boogy Man Syndrome.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25