Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/08/10 04:37 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SADIE!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh, it pains me to see those two kissing. Me want that too.sad2 sad

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 01/07/10 01:10 PM
Hi and welcome to the Happiest Gosh Darn Place On Earth. I think you will find that if you turn your frown upside down and let a smile be your umbrella the chicks will find you more appealing.flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 01/07/10 12:51 PM
Okay, I can associate myself with Nora Desmond from Sunset Boulevard. {I still haven't figured out posting a pic}
She cornered a man who happened on her doorstep and wouldn't let him go. Heh heh. Yup, that's me.tongue2

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:59 AM
Not sure. So many times we have had a coconut fall and hit someone on the head.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:53 AM
Announcing that you have post traumatic disorder, depression, E.D., diabetes, quadruple bypass surgery, renting a room at age 62. That'll do it.whoa

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:47 AM

I do not understand the women on these dating sites. I email them whn i am interested in them and then get no response back. Am i like ugly or unattractive or something? All i want is a girlfriend and its so ridiculous that the women on ANY dating site completely ignores me. Im usually a nice sweet guy and will treat any girl with the highest respect. I just don't understand what i am doing wrong.

You aren't doing anything wrong. Because you put yourself out there and no one responds does not mean you aren't worthy of attention.

I have garage sales all the time and everytime I have one I put my very sexy sequin dress up for sale at a good price. The dress never sells. Everyone looks at it, touches it and ooohs and ahhhs at it but it never sells. It will if I keep putting it out there.flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:37 AM
A man who won't go in the kitchen thinks it's beneath him. So, what would his opinion of you be if you're the one in the kitchen?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:32 AM

I kinda think my Boss might be a "FRUIT" should I be scared?:cry:

If you're secure about your masculinity there should be no fear. Now, where's that hothouse cucumber? drinker :banana:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:29 AM

"Cough" Excuse me, but I like to be chased, thrown down, slapped around, and used up. And another thing......oh wait....wrong thread!shocked :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes, but I'll bet you live too far away from me.slaphead

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:23 AM
I might be a bit off topic here but men are inherintly in for the chase. Go to the bedroom too soon and the chase is over and bah-bye to the guy. What was the question?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:15 AM

When meeting people from here for dates, what makes you decide to meet them? Do you take a chance and go out with someone who emails you a few times? Do you get to know them better first? What other things do you look for?

Through email conversations, she has to say one of these two words:

1. Ballsac
or
2. Hyundai

And she has to use them in a sentence that makes no sense, but does make sense to a weirdo like me. She does that, I am entranced.

:laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl

That says it! Emailing can be like a motorized toy stuck in a corner. After a ga-billion emails I talked with a man on the phone a katrillion times. We met and kissed and talked and cuddled. Eventually, I learned he was married. So, there ya go.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:09 AM
When I'm out with a fella or watching t.v. and some cutie pie chick comes on the scene I find it easier on myself if I "turn the other cheek" and say something nice, "Wow, totally cool hair!" or whatever. Makes me feel better about myself and makes me look more secure and less itchy with a "B".

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:00 AM
The next time you get a call like that say, "Just a minute." Come back with your voice disguised and be that person. Not only will you have fun but you might find out what the deal is.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/06/10 10:58 AM
Thanks for the info! I don't give much creedence to census data collected because of the percentage of cuckoo birds out there that probably mess with the census takers and give false info anyway. Maybe that's already considered.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/06/10 10:51 AM
The kindest thing you can do in this world is to do something for an animal because they cannot repay you. You certainly did a very kind deed when you stayed with this doggy until the end.

I used to go to Riverside for my work once a week and would see a lot of stray/unattended dogs. I'm afraid it's because of the huge Hispanic population and by that I mean culturally they have a different mindset regarding animals. Their priority has always had to be looking out for themeselves.
Maybe in time they will learn about our great resources up here and that you don't have to just let your pet go but rather take them to a shelter. {Not sure if this was the case here. Just sayin'...}

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/06/10 10:43 AM
No. I would be thinking it was a setup for a threesome. Eeew.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/06/10 10:39 AM

i wouldn't flirt with a woman i didn't want to bone....noway

Honest to goodness, I love jt. He is the most straight forward individual around!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/06/10 10:35 AM

1.My birthday is next week....(Capricorns rule)
2.I'm currently stoned.
3.I love cartoons.

1. I LOVE honesty
2. Irish here as well
3. I would lay my life down for my doggy.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/06/10 10:30 AM

You realize what you started, I suppose? That song is now playing on a loop in my head, too!

laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGSWH66FpA0

I'm all about sharing! flowerforyou

I love it! Thanks, although now it is embedded into my head for the day!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 01/05/10 06:48 PM
It was the most difficult thing I ever had to endure. Now, I look back on it and wonder why I gave a hoot.yawn

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25