Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/20/10 06:30 PM

Tarzan, how many times do I have to tell you that you CAN'T COOK PEOPLE! noway frustrated

Welllll ... it is an island tradition ... sort of.blushing
Just because you have mastered the language of the cannibals doesn't mean you have to pick up their "traditions" no matter how tasty that human may look!bigsmile

We are having a hard time explaining the diappearance of your "dinner guests".

No. You have been "enjoying' our dinner guests!drinker Our motto is "To Serve Man".

Metal, now you're quoting a "Twilight Zone" episode.

BTW, why wouldn't they be serving women, as deli fears? Don't know about you, but I find them rather "tasty" myself.
I can't speak for all the ladies but I do not want to end up as part of Tarzan's soup!!!

Actually it was a 1950 short story by Damon Knight adapted later by Rod Sterling and staring "Lurch" as the alien chef in one of his first roles.:wink:

Looks hot to me. Is he married?love

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 01/20/10 06:28 PM
Edited by Katzenschnauzer on Wed 01/20/10 06:29 PM
I went OSI and bought some wine called "_itch". I'm not much of a drinker but I am going to give this a try. If I turn into one I will know it wasn't for me.explode In 2 hours we'll see if I can still type.drinker

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 01/18/10 05:30 AM
I got 5-6 out of 10 right on the chili quiz. I think I should add this info to my profile but I don't want to appear showy.tongue2

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 01/17/10 11:43 AM

That fog is around my hut also.
I have plenty of coffee & kahlua, let's sit & chat.
first morning in a long time I didn't have to be running.

The Big Kahuna has Kahlua! Yay! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 01/17/10 05:38 AM
I'm saying a prayer for you, your Dad and your family. I'm also putting my arms around you and giving you a great big bear hug!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 01/17/10 05:30 AM

Beauty will be revealed with age. Look for laugh lines, that is a happy person.

I'm deliriously happy.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 01/17/10 05:28 AM

i don't get it what

See, it went like this: Daron was being a big shot in saying he would buy the first round of drinks for everybody.
Mayhem was onto the ploy and called him on it. Then Daron admitted it was a joke...and the crowd roared with laughter.:banana: :laughing: drinks

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 01/17/10 05:23 AM
Last night I dreamed my cat could talk.

I just bought and wore my first thong.

I was 34 before I ever had an orgasm.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 01/17/10 05:19 AM
I colored my hair back to a brownish-auburn. I am so wild.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 01/17/10 05:15 AM
The reason for the big rush is because if you don't respond within 6 hours or so they are off somewhere or the buzz wore off! Once you do respond that's usually the end of them. The 21-24 year olds have no trouble at all wanting to email for the rest of their lives.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 01/17/10 05:09 AM
I don't understand how things work. I've been watching CNN practically 24/7 and here is what I have seen in regards to getting food & supplies to Haiti:
__I saw Clinton, Bush & Obama rubbing elbows and chewing the fat
at the White House.
__I saw ONE helicopter hover over some desperate Haitians and toss
out several bundles of something to them. The young, strong people
grabbed it and ran.
__I saw an American teacher pouring peroxide over people's wounds.

Why does it take so damn long to get help to these people??

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 01/17/10 04:15 AM

If I meet one more person who can't communicate, I'll scream.
I know how you feel, this person was a real persaon, not from a computer. Worse, we decided to go see a movie and when he gets here, it's a totally different movie. It's way too late to go then. I say am gonna stay home tomarrow , clean, pay bills etc. He says I'll come over. Gets here @ 3 and brings up going to the movie. Do people just not listen to themselves or another when there is a conversation going on? After he left, (kinda pushed him out the door because wasn't getting much done) realized am not going to do that again, wenth through years with my ex of trying to play 'read my mind' and 'we're gonna do what i want stuff'. Feel bad but good thing it was just in the start up and had said wanted to try friends first.
So am going to stay with that and tell him next time that don't think a relationship is on the horizon. Sorry to go on so long about YOUR topiclaugh but it is somewhat similar...

I hear ya! My thing is getting someone to go somewhere! Been married twice and neither one wanted to put down the remote and go out amonst 'em. Now, here I am in the winter of my seasons and still no one will go out.slaphead

Come on down to Texas Katz, we'll go out on the town and see what we can scare up!laugh

By golly Viv, You aren't that far away from me. I'd love to meet some of your good ol' boys!drool

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 01/17/10 03:52 AM
Katzwoman looks like her cups runneth over!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 01/16/10 05:20 PM

I never got around to making any new year resolutions

maybe I will next year

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 01/16/10 03:56 PM
I actually remember when I did laundry on Mondays, ironing on Tuesdays, etc. Pretty soon Mondays became Wednesdays and Thursdays became Saturdays.slaphead

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 01/16/10 03:53 PM
I like your idea of friendship! I'm in!!drinker :heart: bigsmile :banana: flowers flowers drinks drinks smitten waving tongue2 winking :banana: :banana:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 01/16/10 03:50 PM

Don't we have to come up with a name for manOfewwords? He's Texan so we can start from there. How about Midnight Rider?

Yeh, Midnight Rider or Long Tall Texan or Lone Star or Longhorn? I kinda like the Longhorn idea.:banana:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/15/10 06:18 PM
I found some Beebleberry juice and some nutmeg and thought about changing my haircolor to sort of an auburn. The way things have been going lately I could light it on fire and no one would notice.yawn

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/15/10 09:16 AM

Old Sage as Big Kahuna....

couldn't get the pic to move, doesn't quite fit, but you ladies decide. Mr. Rourke (wasn't that his name, pic. of the big guy in the white suit) comes closer. I am just SO UNIQUE.pitchfork flowers flowers slaphead :thumbsup: tongue2 waving

BIG Kahuna it is. Now, does that mean you are tall? You're not fat. Could the BIG mean...oh, I get it!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/15/10 09:14 AM

Don't leave me behind!

Now see what we have done?! We have made Lil' Kitty to feel left out. C'mere Lil' Kitty. Nuzzle under my chin(any one of them) and purr and feel safe. There now.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25