Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 01/14/10 03:17 PM
Except Holly doesn't look like an inflatable doll. She's Holly and that's flowerforyou flowerforyou :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :heart: drinker drinker drinker drool drool flowers flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 01/11/10 12:35 AM
Regarding housework, I have to play games with myself to get anything done. I will either pretend a celebrity is coming over or actually invite someone to come in a couple days or I'll do a before & after video of the place.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 01/09/10 07:03 PM

Last night I went OSI to a dance affair I saw online. I got all gussied up, new shoes and I was loaded for bear. I got there and they told me to take my shoes off! As I was asking why I noticed that people were going out on the dance floor by themselves and doing interpretational dancing; arms flailing about and staring at the ceiling. I left. What the heck?noway

INTERPRETATIONAL DANCING??? Is that like the chicken dance?

Ha ha! They looked more like the kids at Woodstock who were tripping on acid. Or doing the pee-pee dance outside of a restroom at a stadium.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 01/09/10 12:14 PM

If I meet one more person who can't communicate, I'll scream.
I know how you feel, this person was a real persaon, not from a computer. Worse, we decided to go see a movie and when he gets here, it's a totally different movie. It's way too late to go then. I say am gonna stay home tomarrow , clean, pay bills etc. He says I'll come over. Gets here @ 3 and brings up going to the movie. Do people just not listen to themselves or another when there is a conversation going on? After he left, (kinda pushed him out the door because wasn't getting much done) realized am not going to do that again, wenth through years with my ex of trying to play 'read my mind' and 'we're gonna do what i want stuff'. Feel bad but good thing it was just in the start up and had said wanted to try friends first.
So am going to stay with that and tell him next time that don't think a relationship is on the horizon. Sorry to go on so long about YOUR topiclaugh but it is somewhat similar...

I hear ya! My thing is getting someone to go somewhere! Been married twice and neither one wanted to put down the remote and go out amonst 'em. Now, here I am in the winter of my seasons and still no one will go out.slaphead

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 01/09/10 12:10 PM
Last night I went OSI to a dance affair I saw online. I got all gussied up, new shoes and I was loaded for bear. I got there and they told me to take my shoes off! As I was asking why I noticed that people were going out on the dance floor by themselves and doing interpretational dancing; arms flailing about and staring at the ceiling. I left. What the heck?noway

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 01/09/10 12:06 PM

I am still waiting for someone to pet me!

C'mere, you little rascal. How is Lil' Kitty doing?

I'm cold. I need someplace warm.

Lil' Kitty, come to my bosom and cuddle under my jacket. There you go, poke your little head out. So cute.:heart:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 01/09/10 12:02 PM
I hope I leave a clean garage and have fresh & cute underwear on.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/08/10 12:51 PM

I have noticed that a rated "R" movie can have a fully naked woman in it. But it needs to be rated X to see a naked man. grumble

So true! Plus we have to go downtown to some seedy theater and sit next to a character with his fly down and share your popcorn with him.

Not to mention your feet stick to the floor, so I'm told.surprised

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/08/10 12:43 PM

I have noticed that a rated "R" movie can have a fully naked woman in it. But it needs to be rated X to see a naked man. grumble

So true! Plus we have to go downtown to some seedy theater and sit next to a character with his fly down and share your popcorn with him.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/08/10 12:38 PM
Take my cat, Lydia to be de-wormed. Eeeew and $$$

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/08/10 12:35 PM

I have said all along that I think some of these "candidates" sign up and then there is lock-down in the penn, the nurse comes in with meds, wife walks in, their Mom says dinner is ready, drugs/booze wears off...a number of things because they either disappear or don't know what the heck you're doing if you contact them.

Yeah... and some of them are dogs and vampires... plus all these undead. And some are kangaroos.

Did I miss something here?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/08/10 12:33 PM
I have had good luck with my first and only dog ever~a Miniature Schnauzer. Doesn't shed, woo-woo's at strangers, easy to train. A little stubborn but so am I. And he thinks I'm adorable even in the morning.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/08/10 12:29 PM

I am still waiting for someone to pet me!

C'mere, you little rascal. How is Lil' Kitty doing?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/08/10 12:28 PM

Katzwoman and Octoman both missing---hmmmmm---do I need to investigatebigsmile

It should only happen! I have been intermittently trying to clean my hut. Some Christmas fairies came through here and made a mess.
I am wonesome. Where's Lil' Kitty?
(((Katz))) can you come over and clean my hut? the Christmas fairies made a big mess over there too.noway !!!

I'm not a very good hut cleaner. When I marry the CEO of a big corporation I shall hire it out. (Yeh, right.)
I will share my housekeeper with you.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/08/10 12:24 PM

The only nudges I seem to get are from old men. laugh

Sing, refer them to me!waving

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/08/10 12:21 PM
RUN! Don't look back. Just keep running. The only thing this guy is in love with is the notion that he's pulling it off.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/08/10 12:18 PM
Since we're only 8 days into 2010 it's not enough time to wrap our heads around much. It's an ancient ritual so gives us time.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/08/10 12:14 PM
I have said all along that I think some of these "candidates" sign up and then there is lock-down in the penn, the nurse comes in with meds, wife walks in, their Mom says dinner is ready, drugs/booze wears off...a number of things because they either disappear or don't know what the heck you're doing if you contact them.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/08/10 11:32 AM

Katzwoman and Octoman both missing---hmmmmm---do I need to investigatebigsmile

It should only happen! I have been intermittently trying to clean my hut. Some Christmas fairies came through here and made a mess.
I am wonesome. Where's Lil' Kitty?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 01/08/10 04:41 AM
Edited by Katzenschnauzer on Fri 01/08/10 04:42 AM

But aren't I already Jane???

What about Holly and Galendgirl? Don't you think Katz would be a good Katzwoman on Kitty Island?

I'm just now catching up. Yes, I would love to be Katzwoman. I look just like her in that outfit. :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25