mazdaguy38's photo
Mon 05/03/10 11:25 PM
Skylit drive-all it takes for your dreams to come true

mazdaguy38's photo
Fri 12/04/09 01:32 PM
papa roach scars

mazdaguy38's photo
Tue 11/10/09 10:30 PM
I've got a german shepard I love him to death. But I've also got a corn snake(corncob 10yr) a ball python(charlie 9yr) a king snake(hershy 1yr) a bearded dragon(drake 3yr) a savannah monitor(monty 1.5yr) and 2 sugar gliders(skitz 2yr and gizmo 4yr) and some fish lol all probably close to 2yrs since I've had them. I'm attached to all of them. I know most people say eww to reptiles but you wouldn't believe the personalities they have. Your probably thinking personalities yea right but they really do.

mazdaguy38's photo
Fri 10/23/09 06:18 PM
After he threw the pebble with the note back down he sat beside the griffon still stroking it. He ran his hand along its wing and discovered that it was broke. The griffon let out a screatch when he hit that spot. He pulled out some wrappings and herbs from his pocket and began slowly bandaging its wing. He stopped ever so often so not to put it in unnecessary pain. The griffon snaped at him a couple of times then calmed down again.

mazdaguy38's photo
Fri 10/23/09 02:02 PM
He notices the pebble hit the roof. He picks up the pebble and tosses it back down. He shakes his head and walks back over to the injured griffon. "If you want to come up then come up" was written on paper wraped around the pebble.

mazdaguy38's photo
Fri 10/23/09 01:24 PM
The griffon let's out another loud long screatch and Daeron opens his eyes and slowly stands. He reaches out his hand to the griffon and slowly steps forward puting his hand on the side of his neck and strokes it. The griffon seemed calm, Daeron resting his head against the griffon and his arm around its neck almost in a hug. He seemed to be telling it everything will be ok.

mazdaguy38's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:39 PM
He sits on the roof and closes his eyes taking a deep breath. The raven still perched on the chimeny watching closely. The griffon let out a loud screech. It seemed very nervous, Daeron remained calm still trying to let the griffon know that he meant no harm.

mazdaguy38's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:30 PM
He feels Tiage looking at him. He finishes his drink and walks back out the door briefly glancing at her. He looks up at the roof and notices something moving. With a quick movement he leaves dust on the ground and appears on the roof. He stands there in amazement. "A griffon here?" He thought to himself. He slowly began to step closer to it. He wistled loudly and a large raven flew in and perched on the chimeny.

mazdaguy38's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:21 PM
A green cloaked figure walks into the inn holding his side. "Will this ever heal" he thinks to himself. He walks up to the bar and begins to write. "May I have some drink please and what's happening on Þhe roof? Is everything going ok up there?"

mazdaguy38's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:18 AM
"I don't care about myself. What I care about....nevermind. I hope your right, I I just want ....." He sighs. "He gets up and hands her the unfinished letter. He walks around her and covers her eyes he kisses her on the forehead and the next thing there was just leaves falling around her along with one last piece of paper. "I'm always near by, I will know if you are in trouble........." There seemed like there could be more but there wasn't.

mazdaguy38's photo
Fri 10/23/09 12:06 AM
He nodes, "yes, I knew I sensed something strange about him at the end. What he pulled earlier confirmed it." He writes then pauses runing his hands through her hair. He tears up a little but you can't see his face. "You make your own choice, but ill always be close by wether you see me or not, watching over you." He hands her the paper a tear falls on it he trys to get the paper back but it was too late.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:54 PM
He bows his head. "There is something about him. I sense evil emitting from him, its hard to explain. I didn't want you to get hurt." He wrote, handing it to her turning slightly away.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:48 PM
He put his hood up to hide his face and slowly started walking to her. He ran his hand across her shoulders and sat down next to her. Staring at the graves he pets the wolf. The wolf gave her getle kisses on the cheek and rested his head on her shoulder. He glanced over at her a few times thinking about putting his arm around her.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:36 PM
Edited by mazdaguy38 on Thu 10/22/09 11:38 PM
The wolf slowly went crept up to her side. He tilted his head noticing that she was crying and nuzzled her gently Daeron now on the ground next to a tree very near her. Tears came to his eyes seeing her cry. He took a step foward and hesitated but a branch snapped giving him away.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:29 PM
The raven sat on a low branch and the wolf eased up to her very slowly. Stoping every so often.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:26 PM
He watched his storm off into the distance, the growls began to fade slightly. Some seemed to follow him out of the forest. He sat up in the tree he was in and stared at Tiage. Wanting to go down to her but hesitated. Instead he quietly got closer. The ravens began to break all left except the large one and one wolf.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:13 PM
The note read "if only I wasn't so different......" the rest was smudged and torn and eligible. He disapeared from the ground back into the trees watching.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:09 PM
As the large crow was freed the dust kick up as she took off. Revealing the gaves. Haeloth was the only names below it was the words written "parents to Daeron Haeloth. May the rest in peace." Some leaves uncovered a smaller gave with the name Daeron on it."Son of............" nothing else was readable.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:05 PM
He watched as some of the birds fell. He grew angrier by the second. Seeing his true form, "I knew there was something about him I didn't like" he thought to himself. A howl let out and the wolves began a tighter circle. Daeron moving so he wouldn't be found still watching.

mazdaguy38's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:55 PM
He saw the sword go into the gave pinning his raven down. His eyes turned red as fire. The last name Haeloth was written on both of them. A group of ravens took flight a few aiming for Kashells pocket and the others headed for the large raven.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25