Community > Posts By > JustScribbles

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 07:04 PM

I'm not being sassy JustScribbles. Just thought it wasn't important if your just on the beach but I do know what you're saying and I agree also! happy

Cool that you took the time for a personal reply, but my comment was specifically aimed elsewhere.

What shoes we wear, what friggin' clothes we wear, are no more necessarily indicative of who/what we are than any other measure.

Stealing (and wigglin' a few words about) a comment from somewhere or other: If all you see is what I'm willin' to show, you don't deserve more than what I'm willin' to give.

Superifcial is just that.

Sheesh.

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 06:54 PM
Edited by JustScribbles on Wed 05/13/15 06:55 PM
Blondey's kinder than I. It sounds to me like you gave it your best shot, got kicked in the doo-dads and now you're hopin' you aren't the only bloke to experience this.

Quit. Quit now.

She could not have made it any clearer. You are the fall-back, the cushion. You can stop that, too. Ya gonna?

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 06:48 PM

You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the ol Lone Ranger and you don't mess around with Kim.

Obviously people do if not scared of death , a good lead would listen but young and mistakes happen or never had a good enough idea missile interception should be priority on defence and a good sea defence using stealth missile technology as defence using stealth fighter style design with intermittent radar onto target so rail guns can not lock on to it and missiles to or find out the systems and when they lock on and get radar or tracking system to shut off with slight corrections on target in air after shut off to alour for evasive manovers on strategy of captain in test manovers on training exercise's as most country's have been tracking and watching captain's training through satellites for years !

Huh? I'm ex-mil and this got by me, completely. Even served in S. Korea 3 times. Can you try again to make this understandable?

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 05:51 PM
I didn't have to go any further than the 'I'm pregnant' bit.

For what it's worth, you shouldn't have to, either. grumble

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 05:39 PM

sorry scribbles but that is just to far to drive after we close the bar
[/quote

'S alright, Eric. It's not like I can't use the exercise. Jumping to conclusions and leaps of faith don't burn many calories.

Yo ho, yo hoooo. It's off to da store I goooooooo!

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 05:31 PM

Count your blessing this messed up chick dumped you probably to cow tow to another guy.

Get your head on straight and get in a relationship you are not being dictated and bullied in and where your partner will not tolerate it either.

You have too many rules for no rules relationships. Sounds like all of them in here favor but you are only deluding yourself if you think you are dominant. Sounds like you got a little sumthing sumthing and lost your mind.

If her Daddy had caught on you might have lost a lot more.

This ^^^ is waaaay too true.

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 04:09 PM
I don't mind cookin' for just one, but what I really need to do is go get a beer or two. The rain finally stopped for a change and I figure if I offer an alcohol sacrifice I may not have to build an Ark any time soon. noway

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 03:58 PM
...and my response is the same. She sounds like fun. She, like most any 'Daddy's girl' on the planet, also knows guys.

The issue comes down to this: Are you lookin' for advice or are you looking for validation because you want her back and every friggin' thing inside you is screaming 'what do I do now?'

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 03:49 PM

Hi, just a suggestion if you haven't found someone, change your shoes! I know it doesn't sound like much, but I think it would help a bit. Sorry

:banana: You are not alone.
Footware says alot- Work, class, lifestyle, finances, personally.

Pfffttt! Sassy? slaphead

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 03:38 PM
Cut your losses, dude.

She actually sounds like fun - unpredictable, frisky - but she's lookin' for Daddy to put his foot down. You don't sound like that. You get your feelings hurt and lash out. That works for her, short-term. Long term, she doesn't - and isn't going to - respect that. This is a disaster in the making. She's going to push you, you're going to react and the results are iffy.

She pushes your buttons. That's NOT a good thing. For either of y'all.

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 03:21 PM
Amen, Eric. :thumbsup:

Got a place or two here that have killer open mic nights. I've even gotten to play a time or two, myself. It's a real treat. Saw a knockout show recently...

The girl singing had this ethereal, bell-like, just entrancing voice ~ right up until the moment when their song went from something like 'Dreamboat Annie' to 'Five Finger Death Punch' with all the growlin' Cookie Monster-vocal qualities. It was so shocking and wonderful. Original bands kick azz. :thumbsup:

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 03:14 PM
One dog down...

:banana: rofl rofl rofl

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 03:10 PM
Regarding the original question: I think you're on the right track. It's not everyone's taste (no pun intended :wink: ) but if the curiousity's there (for both of y'all) it's not a horrible thing to explore. It DOES take some planning and discussion, though. There are lots of variables and any or all of'em can be surprising. Talking it out ahead of time minimizes the 'bad' surprises. Can't stress it enough: Talk about it. A bunch.

I can tell you, for certain, that if your relationship - and your partner - is secure enough, it's worth it to take the plunge. Have made some good friends this way. It's not icky.

Good luck and have fun, y'all.

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 03:00 PM
and you said you wouldn't share. Pffftttt~ drinker

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 02:57 PM
I'll hang around. Just for the Kibbles'n'bits, o'course. winking

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 02:55 PM

Anybody else here keep them or are interested in them?

the only thing interesting a about a spider is when it is a dead spider

...Says the woman with scary plans for the 'Avalanche.' scared tongue2

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 02:18 PM
This is the only dating site I've ever been around, so take this opinion with a grain of salt.
'
I've noticed that there are a few people that treat Mingle as the source of last resort. There are more than a few 'Woe is me' types and it's not outrageous to think that a few might fib just to tilt the odds some.

On the other hand, I've run into some very cool folks. Don't lose hope, keep pumping the pump. Surprises are sooooooo cool.

G'luck, OP. drinker

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 02:05 PM

I thought 'I'm gonna need to get a boat or grow gills and fins.' This is the 4th or 5th straight day of constant rain and storms.

I heard you have 5 more days forecasted you very well may need a boat

But, if I go the 'gills and fins' route I could maybe land a part in the next installment of the 'Sharknado' franchise. Just imagine a big ol' Mako, all teeth and attitude that says 'Hi, y'all' before chomping you in half! I could be a star!

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 05/13/15 01:46 PM
I thought 'I'm gonna need to get a boat or grow gills and fins.' This is the 4th or 5th straight day of constant rain and storms.

JustScribbles's photo
Tue 05/12/15 09:45 PM

Sex chat?

drinker That didn't take long, now did it? Must be your feminine magnetism, Ms. B. It's like an infectious condition or something. *See her pic. Read ANYthing she posts. Fall in lust* If you can figure out how to bottle this stuff you'll be rich!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25