Community > Posts By > JustScribbles

JustScribbles's photo
Fri 06/05/15 07:34 PM
I've only been around a couple of months but even as a relative virgin I think there ought to be at least one thread into which we could toss posts we believe are...well, I've got my definitions. Who knows what others' might be?

I actually see it as a positive thing. There's value in sayin', 'Really?!?' <shrugs>

JustScribbles's photo
Fri 06/05/15 07:18 PM
I'm ok with loving everyone I run into...now, LIKING them? That is a whole 'nother story (and not somethin' my religious leanings demand.) :wink:

JustScribbles's photo
Fri 06/05/15 03:36 PM
Smooches the Bunny up one side an' down the other.

Gotta go! :banana:

JustScribbles's photo
Fri 06/05/15 03:27 PM

waving Hey Scribbs!!...The ladies have spoken...We think you're grand!flowerforyou

Scribbs is gonna get him some, :tongue: laugh

rofl

In the immortal words of Robin Williams (from Reality: What a Concept)

'You can fool some of the people all of the time - and jerk the rest off!'

JustScribbles's photo
Fri 06/05/15 03:06 PM

I didn't get the jobohwell

Awww, Bunnius Baby. That's a drag but don't let it blow your boat outta the water. It's kind of like mining for diamonds - got to move a lot of dirt to find the gems. And, while it's a cliche of sorts, no door closes without another openin' up.

I'm still poking God in the ribs for ya, sugar. :wink:

What you need IS out there. flowers

JustScribbles's photo
Fri 06/05/15 02:55 PM

Sleepless near St Louis

Suz, va va voom in that red dress!!! love

Why thank you, ma dear, lovely suggestion. And I'm not too sure there's an equal to yours. I wonder if people will think you'd be ma about it, lol, see what rumors fly!

Oh, too cool. Crimson fantasies in stereo! drool

JustScribbles's photo
Fri 06/05/15 01:42 PM

Ahem Mr. Scribs... my friend you are single because you are picky and any woman that gets you is going to be so blessed and we both know it...flowerforyou

I'm not so certain that any prospective paramour having a pulse qualifies as 'picky,' Ms. AK. tongue2

JustScribbles's photo
Thu 06/04/15 03:45 PM
Edited by JustScribbles on Thu 06/04/15 03:46 PM

It means they like to talk and have found a willing audience? think

That is why we are such good friends....

rofl

Guilty as charged.

JustScribbles's photo
Thu 06/04/15 03:33 PM
It means they like to talk and have found a willing audience? think

JustScribbles's photo
Thu 06/04/15 03:01 PM
Edited by JustScribbles on Thu 06/04/15 03:03 PM
I think there are more girls than guys here, hence fashion would be one of those 'never-say-die' topics IMO.

I'll even start the ball rolling for y'all.

Which catalog collection do you think has the most alluring and flattering outfits? And for the guys: Which catalog has the clothing you'd like to see your better half in?

(Just for the record, my vote for both questions goes to 'Boston Proper.' One of the most erotic things I've ever experienced is dressing women. I know - counter intuitive - but it DOES have its benefits. Just sayin'...:banana: drool )

JustScribbles's photo
Thu 06/04/15 02:43 PM
rofl I'm so sorry, li'l 'roo. Just to be on the safe side, you ought to see your physician. It's possible that the headache could be from early ARTSY. scared

As for you, Ms. Bunny-doll, I'm afraid I'm gonna need all my energy to battle this affliction. Who knows what might happen if you get me exhausted? surprised drool tongue2

JustScribbles's photo
Thu 06/04/15 02:38 PM
A quick P.S., Ms. Suz - You render water better than anyone I've ever seen. One of my earlier faves, the one with the stork on the rock, caught my attention first; the scene on this page is equally astounding. I'm soooooo jealous! I can't render anything. All I can do is see - and drool

JustScribbles's photo
Thu 06/04/15 02:00 PM
I'm in a different boat, entirely. The only time anyone left without making absolutely certain I knew why, I was so relieved I didn't know what to do or say. I literally said a prayer of thanks.

There wasn't any prior (or post) animosity or drama; just a clean, no-nonsense break. For awhile, we'd run into one another here and there. Comfortable, even friendly, interactions. Noone ever even knew we'd hooked up and then unhooked. Our friends used to tease us, 'Y'all ought to get together.' rofl

JustScribbles's photo
Thu 06/04/15 01:43 PM
I get such a kick out of your work, Suz. flowerforyou

I've got to add another piece to my favorites list of things you've done. The flowers on this page (are they Irises?) are very cool.

Because you've got such a talent rendering detail, I'm going to ask: Have you ever painted any Tiger Lillies? If so, I'd sure like to see them.

Almost everywhere I've ever lived, I've planted some of those critters. They're probably my favorite flower.

Keep sharing your work, Ms. Suz. It's incredible. Your talent is mouth-watering. drinker

JustScribbles's photo
Thu 06/04/15 01:33 PM
I'm suffering the onset of a horrible malady: ARTSY or Age-Related Termination of Social Yearnings.

The symptomology includes lack of tolerance for drama, a marked inability to internalize biological age factors vs. psychological age, profound disinterest in 'normal, age-appropriate behavior', severe nausea occasioned by judgementalism, strident idealism and superficiality. Frequent migraines occur due to the influence of illogical presumptions, ill-considered assumptions and the occasional instance of performance anxiety.

To date, no significant research is being considered which would remove/mitigate the assortment of symptoms sufferers of ARTSY experience.

The prognosis is, therefore, terminal. sad

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 06/03/15 09:38 PM
I'm stayin'. She's gonna be rich tomorrow. Starting her new job, y'know. drinker

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 06/03/15 06:33 PM

I am single cause I have to find me first, make myself happy and organize my life before I even think about being with someone else.

Perfect, Bunny-doll. :thumbsup: flowerforyou

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 06/03/15 05:23 PM

call nation of islam

police their own

until things boil over ,,,,,and even out

farrakhan as savior? You're kiddin', right? laugh

What is another self-aggrandizing, opportunistic, media manipulator going to do except fan the flames?

'Police their own?' Isn't that city divided enough? Is it your contention that the disruptive elements are somehow above or beyond civil law as it stands now? Must we validate their dissension, too?

The very reason we are having this discussion in the U.S. is because some folks are taking every opportunity to voice their 'differences.'

What Baltimore - and by extension, the rest of the country - needs is more Moms like the one who smacked the hell out of her kid and did everything but drag him home by his ear when she found him participating in the early incidents that lit these streets up.

I've seen it work. When I lived in Baltimore, we had effective and active Neighborhood Watch programs...and safe neighborhoods.

first. lets be clear that I said nothing about one person being a 'savior',, to me all humans are too fallible to be seen as such

second, I didnt mention farrakhan , I said the nation of islam of which he is the head, but obviously wouldnt be performing security, which was the brunt of my suggestion

third, I didnt imply anyone is above anyone, but the OP specifically alluded to what 'blacks' were doing/should do, that is why I am also responding as it pertains to black people,,,

fourth, I thought one of the great things about america was that people should be free to voice their differences?

What the nation of islam provides in terms of security is every bit as effective as what that mom provided, and more of it,, even from an organized security group like the NOI, would definitely serve the 'blacks' well,, I agree

The question remains: Divisiveness and dissent are the best solutions one can recommend? This is 'us vs. them?' To hell with the rule of law, let's hire vigilantes '...until nature takes its course?' What precedent does that set?

And who pays for the NOI 'security forces?' There WILL be a price to pay. farrakhan has never shown himself to be altruistic in my experience. If the solution is more minority representation on the police force, why aren't more of the community members, especially those unemployed that you mention, becoming cops?

Airing one's differences becomes something else when businesses that are the sole hope of a community are run out or destroyed by the lawless airing them. Discussing differences is one thing, shooting your neighbor, burning their property and terrorizing the neighborhood is not a reasonable - or effective, at any level - option.

What suggesting 'NOI security' amounts to is pseudo-secession. In essence, 'We don't trust you; we'll do it ourselves.' That sort of negotiation will only be met with retaliation, and more of Baltimore will burn.

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 06/03/15 02:47 PM

call nation of islam

police their own

until things boil over ,,,,,and even out

farrakhan as savior? You're kiddin', right? laugh

What is another self-aggrandizing, opportunistic, media manipulator going to do except fan the flames?

'Police their own?' Isn't that city divided enough? Is it your contention that the disruptive elements are somehow above or beyond civil law as it stands now? Must we validate their dissension, too?

The very reason we are having this discussion in the U.S. is because some folks are taking every opportunity to voice their 'differences.'

What Baltimore - and by extension, the rest of the country - needs is more Moms like the one who smacked the hell out of her kid and did everything but drag him home by his ear when she found him participating in the early incidents that lit these streets up.

I've seen it work. When I lived in Baltimore, we had effective and active Neighborhood Watch programs...and safe neighborhoods.

JustScribbles's photo
Wed 06/03/15 02:32 PM
I'll trade ya, Kayann - If you'll teach me how to walk on walls like you're doin' in your pic, I'll tell you where the chatty folks are hiding. :laughing:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25