Community > Posts By > RockVox

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 04:19 PM
God Bless your little one!!!

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 12:43 PM

think

ah,okdrinker
Excuse me, just threw up in my mouth a little!!

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 12:42 PM
Lol, thanks for the male self help topic!!! drinker

no photo
Tue 04/07/09 07:26 AM

"Religion of Evolution" would be the appropiate term for it...

I assume you are talking about "Creationist Religion"?

(All 3 Major Religions... Judasim, Christianity and Islam are "Creationist Religions"...)

Evolution is promulgated strictly as an ideology, and has never been shown to be anything other than a "Theory"...

Not one "Missing Link" has ever been provided to "Prove" Evolution beyond a shadow of a doubt.

"Creationist Religion" and "Evolution" aren't compatible...noway

There is "Diversification" within the varied Species, but that IS NOT evolution.

:smile: Evolution is based in scientific theory that can be independently verified. :smile: That is the difference. :smile: That other stuff is just fairy tales with no evidence.:smile:

bigsmile Charles Darwin was a scientist and not a theologian.glasses
That other stuff more recent such as miracles and such are put through years of scientific study by scientist that have nothing to do with the catholic church! After that and only after there is no scientific explination will it make the light of day as a miracle! The Catholic church is usually very carefull on what it puts out as a miracle! Same as saints, those people that are thought to be worthy are examined hardcore to scientificly see if their miracles actually occured or not! When there is no scientific means to banish the claims of what they did then they are considered miracles!

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 11:51 AM
Hate this question!!!!!!! LOL happy

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 11:47 AM
Favorite actress=Melodygirl :tongue: .....Ohh oops sorry I mean Natalie Portman, she has the sex appeal with girl next door looks!!!!

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 11:40 AM
The second you stop looking for love it will find you in the form of hitting you in the back of the head with a snow shovel!!!!!frustrated

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 11:37 AM

The lack of respect I have seen over past week makes me sick to my stomach. I can not believe sometimes this is an Adult Site. The childish games, name calling, and belittling of others really pisses me off.

How some of you can sleep at night amazes me.

We are in the middle of war, the biggest economic crisis we have ever seen, and should be compassionate toward one another, YET some think they are better for whatever reason.....

When you can walk in someone Else's shoes and see life as they do, When you are so perfect, that no one compares to your greatness,
When you have no wants, no problems, then you my friend are God.

Until, then learn some manners, show some respect, and compassion for others.

Here here my bald brother!!!

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 11:35 AM

Prayer does wonders.

I agree prayer some meds and my counsler did wonders for me! I went with the triple threat!!

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 02:55 PM
Very nice

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 02:54 PM
can it be a grape crush, I am so game!!!!

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 02:48 PM
Best of luck to you!!

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 02:30 PM
single

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 02:29 PM
I walked away
I'll die another day
Lived so long for you
Lost sight of what was true
Continue on I say to myself
Put my feelings on the shelf
I don't need it, I can't stand it, I don't feel it anymore
Everything you wanted, everything you need
Everything you hated to believe

Stand tall for know
Reality hits me like a plow
Drown in my inner mind
Envelopes all my time
Carry on I scream to myself
Take my feeling off the shelf
I don't need it, I can't stand it, I don't feel it anymore
Bleeding me completely
Your I.V. it stings
Draining me intense I can not breath

LYRICS TO I.V. ONE OF OUR SONGS

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 02:23 PM
very nice, lot of feeling put forth! Poems are like therapy!

no photo
Sun 04/05/09 02:20 PM
Looks good, explain what you like to do, what you look for in someone, pictures and what it is you would like to move forward with when you meet said person!

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 07:31 AM
Into music, got my vote!!!

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 07:25 AM
Sevendust-Hope and Sorrow! Entire album is well done!!! Love the song with Chris daughtry

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 07:19 AM
Place of origin doesn't matter, affection is sweet!!!!!

no photo
Fri 04/03/09 07:12 AM
Eyes, they say so much about a women!

Previous 1