Community > Posts By > Tigardman

no photo
Wed 04/22/09 08:34 PM

So does Elvis...

Who said......"Elvis isnt dead, He just went home."?

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 06:35 PM
Wedding cake.....thank god

TM

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 04:54 PM

*cough* twilight *cough* *cough*

Very much so, Read all 4 books in 2 weeks and was very disappointed in the movie.

TM

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 06:46 PM

What do you really want to be or do in life and yet you never come up with the right answer and or end up in the middle of no where.. leaving you with no reason answer at all.

I can say yes in all honestly to this, it's like I know some what.. what I want to do in life, I am just kinda am stuck at the moment finding my way or so it seem's that way to me.

Not sure if any body else has ever felt or been in this spot before. ???

I'm sure 99.9% of the earths population has felt this stirring within themselves a moment or two in life. The riddle, though, is different for different people.

Being recently divorced has put me into your question.........Who was I before, who am I now, what will I become?

Stepping back and looking at what you have accomplished is all well and good....at the Pearly Gates. But you have to be happy with what you do and who you are. When you are comfortable in your own skin, will things fall into place.

Im not wealthy, Im not famous, But Im Happy.

Good Luck John,
TM

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 06:37 PM

I think he answered you honestly...he wrote when he felt so strongly for you... he wanted you to have the part of him, that felt you, saw you, and created in him, a want.

He was showing you, where and what you brought out in him.

treasure it... you affected him deeply, and he had the balls to share it with you.

You know fessing up...leaves us vulnerable, we lose our 'control'...and it can panic us...and communication can go down the gurgler, especially if both get reactive... no-one is hearing the fear in the other... each just escalates the fear...

it takes a strong heart and a strong mind to call a time out... and then to create the space to allow one's feelings to be seen....trust.... it's a rare and unique gift.

Jess, you just helped me see something I was missing and you didn't even know it. Thank you.

Well Spoken Jess....to look at the coin from the flip-side. Helps to have intuitive input on someones problems.

TM

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 04:38 PM
Welcome Missyann

Great pic

TM

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 04:35 PM
Edited by Tigardman on Mon 04/20/09 04:36 PM
6'1"
Brown hair

Just no baby blues.......

TM

no photo
Sun 04/19/09 06:31 PM

Man
Its
Nice
Getting
Laid
Everyday

NICE!

TM

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 09:14 PM

I would like to get your'll feed back on this one....
Probably because they're sick of putting up with women's sh1t.

Touche' Tall

TM

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 08:44 PM
Blue, most definetely.

Some of the best things are blue......the sky, the ocean, and my libido currently........

/sigh

TM

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 08:03 PM
Maybe
I
Need
Girly
Lovin
Everyday

TM

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 07:56 PM
Satriani CD.....20 bucks
Ipod.......250 bucks
Having 4 straight days of playable music....Priceless!

TM

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 07:54 PM
Welcome Submum!

TM

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 05:28 PM
So is Texas prepared to finance each and every little thing that they already recieve from the federal government? Is Texas ready to be swarmed with refugees from outside its borders? Arent all of the banks Federal Institutions? That means every single bank is under the control of the federal government? I dont think Texas would survive if it did break apart from the US, at least not in the style that it is living in right now.

Secession sounds hasty. Im not really sure if the people who agree with it are actually shooting from the heart or if they have logically saw whats on the horizon if they did. I applaud you for voicing your opinion, I just disagree with it.

TM

no photo
Wed 04/15/09 03:40 PM
With what I am seeing as your picture, Hun, whoever this guy is.....
Has to be blind or dumb.....take your pick.

Anyway you did the right thing, Resist the Urge!

TM

no photo
Wed 04/15/09 04:43 AM
Just 2 months ago lost my 13 year old German Sheppard. Great dog, and yes they are people too.

TM

no photo
Sat 04/11/09 07:04 AM
Let me guess.......

cat=Sara Palin
dog=Levi Johnston

Did I Win?

TM

no photo
Sat 04/11/09 03:39 AM
Welcome Aboard Mike!!

TM

no photo
Sat 04/11/09 03:36 AM
I guess Billy from ZZTop need not apply?

TM

no photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:24 PM
Conspiracy In America!

TM

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 14