no photo
Sun 06/21/09 05:22 PM

How about less pics of the girls and more pics of you?pitchfork

/veto

Keep on posting Michigan!

Undoing your veto.laugh

sad

I got my way.laugh :banana: :banana:

You're a woman right? Its pretty obvious they always get what they want eventually! flowers

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 05:17 PM
More pictures of the dark haired woman with the shoulder tattoo?

For the guys?

=P

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 05:16 PM

/veto

Undoing your veto.laugh

sad

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 05:14 PM

Not sure a "God" has anything to do with it. Finding the right person is hard. So many different personalities, life experiences, expectations, it all adds up to quite a bit to adjust ourselves too and finding a person with similar ideals, life experiences and expectations I would think IS hard.

It is a shame so many people are dishonest and have their own adgendas and we end up having our hearts broken but I geuss this is all in the learning process and maybe we have to choose more wisely to whom we give our hearts.

I hope we find our soulmates but honestly, I kinda doubt it now in my stage of life.

Melody
can i get off the topic for a second? do you guys think that you have, meaning me, been givein so many chances and made bad choices so much that god just washes his hands from you and you will be lonely the rest of your life or get heart broken all the time?

Im not saying I know your exact circumstances, but for me, I find this time when Im single to reflect and learn new things about myself. Time used to grow and develop so I dont make old mistakes again.

Who knows if all of us will meet soulmates in this lifetime or the next. The idea of soulmates is divine, the possibility of a soulmate crossing my path and me/you/him missing it shall be forever unknown. Its all trial and error. The only thing you can do is dust yourself off and try again, or dust yourself off and be content to live alone.

Im not a real religious person, but I do believe in some higher power (destiny/fate/etc) having a hand in our lives. I also believe though that a lot of it hinges on what we do to achieve it.

Be positive Ike, dont go the easy route.

Good Luck
TM

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 05:03 PM

/veto

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 04:55 PM

I grew up eating this, it is sooooo delicious. My StepFather has a friend who grew buttercrunch lettuce and onions in his garden this year so yesterday he brought home 2 big bags of lettuce and onions. So I made this with steaks on the grill. This would traditionally be served in the mountains w/Soup beans & corn bread.
This is a traditional recipe from the Appalachia's.

Ingredients

1/4 lb Sturdy leaf lettuce-(buttercrunch, romaine, watercress, arugula, spinach or dandelion greens)
2 Green onions; chopped finely
6 sl Bacon
Salt and fresh ground pepper

Instructions

Killed Lettuce must be made right when its ready to serve.
Wash lettuce, towel dry well, and tear into small pieces.
Chop the onions finely and sprinkle over lettuce in glass bowl. Toss well.
In a skillet, fry the bacon crisp. Turn off skillet, put bacon on paper towels to drain, and reserve bacon grease in skillet.
Heat bacon grease until its very hot, but not smoking, Pour grease over lettuce and crumble bacon on top Salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.

OMG I spent summers in the south, and we would go out to the garden and pick the lettuce and cook it this way..we called it wilted lettuce. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM brings back memories.

Wilted Lettuce...Yup, thats what we always called it as well. Great stuff. Ill have to cut/paste this recipe and compare it with ours.

Great refresh though Brandy. Thx

TM

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 10:01 AM
Welcome bro,

Pull up a barstool, get your favorite drink, relax and Enjoy!

drinker

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:11 AM

Anne Ramsey aka Mama Fratelli

End of discussion... NEXT!!

Waterloo wins....i admit defeat.

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:10 AM

You can't even use the word bewbs anymoresad2

We'll just have to say b(.(.)bs from now on.

Those are pretty small Waterloo..................

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 06:48 AM

Michael Berryman(Great character actor)

The Toxic Avenger!

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 06:44 AM

Sandra Bernhard in Hudson Hawk could make a baby cry.

TM

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:47 PM
Thought it could....guess I was wrong.

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:46 PM

RATT WHITESNAKE SCORPIONS

What do various members of these bands have in common? They had the good fortune of partying with moi. devil smokin

Come on GG, Bastet and I want the dirt! Elaborate!

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 07:51 PM

David Coverdale?

Added question.....the members of Whitesnake were from another band.....name that band.

coverdale was from deep purple, not sure about other...

Correct! as for the others...Im incorrect...thought some other Deep Purple band members migrated to Whitesnake with him...but apparently im wrong!

Good job Bastet!

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 05:58 PM

PLK, go on with your special self- rare that someone takes the time.

I hate to keep people wondering what happened so I always email back

Would be nice if all women (and probably men) took your concept to heart PLK. Thinking about changing my name to Wonderingman! :tongue:

TM

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 04:48 PM
Great Vid Quiet.

explode

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 04:37 PM
Edited by Tigardman on Sat 06/20/09 04:38 PM
David Coverdale?

Added question.....the members of Whitesnake were from another band.....name that band.

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 03:32 PM
Quiet, That come with a tripod or do you immitate Jesse "The Body" Ventura? =P

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 03:29 PM

Van Halen with David Lee Roth is definitely IMO the best VH version. Although I love Sammy Haggar by himself.

Three Lock Box
Theres Only One Way to Rock
Heavy Metal

first concert i saw was in 1976 and it was sammy hagar when three lock box was a hit

Would have loved to been there, got to see DLR in about 88 after he left VH.

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 03:22 PM

Amy Winehouse and an Alien!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 14 15