Community > Posts By > ChompEtch

ChompEtch's photo
Tue 04/14/15 01:01 AM
I am a State Champion Wrestler. I look small, but lifting weights, cardio, and slamming people twice my size is my job.:) Trying to get into the health field before I sign myself into the Military. I am looking for a wife. You do not have to live by me, but you have to come move to Indiana with me. Only reason is, because I have to take care of my family. I always think about dropping everything and just leaving this terrible State, but I do not b/c of my family. Who is up and wants to talk? I am going crazy.:( I am a very mature man. Do not be fooled by my young looks. Have any questions please ask. I love people asking questions.^^

ChompEtch's photo
Tue 04/14/15 12:42 AM
Welp, about to turn on some metal music and make some breakfast. Who else is up and want to ********??? Come on. Surprise me.^^

ChompEtch's photo
Tue 04/14/15 12:38 AM
Ty sitkaRains.:)

ChompEtch's photo
Tue 04/14/15 12:16 AM
Rate this Indiana Boy.:) I am so ****ing bored, I can pull my hair out.Hehe...............This is a picture of me moving to Texas in 2011. Currently living in Indiana.

ChompEtch's photo
Mon 04/13/15 10:13 PM
I am 5'8 145 pounds. Wrestler in high school, so I am very athletic. I take health and fitness serious. Just b/c I love diet and fitness, does not mean that I do not know how to relax and eat a Twinkie every once in a while.^^ Indiana's forum is so dead, but I want to keep trying anyways. I know it is creepy looking for cyber love, but I went through tough times when I was younger. I would rather talk to people that want a relationship, but if your lonely like me do not be afraid to share your feelings. I am 100% straight and love women.

ChompEtch's photo
Mon 04/13/15 03:23 PM
It depends on the person. Other people are just more sexually active. I believe people in better physical shape want more sex and thinks about it to much. It is all in the mind. I need to control my sexual urges. I run wild. Lol

ChompEtch's photo
Mon 04/13/15 02:45 PM
Always nothing to do here. Where our the princesses at?

ChompEtch's photo
Sun 04/12/15 04:08 AM
Ty! Been four years, and I am pretty sure I will find my lucky Gal in the next four.

ChompEtch's photo
Sun 04/12/15 03:47 AM
Thank you Debbie.:) You too.^^

ChompEtch's photo
Sun 04/12/15 03:43 AM
Check out my profile. I been single since 2011. Only been with one woman my whole life. Looking for a wife, before I go into the Military. Talk to me! You can ask any questions you want, and I can prove who I am. Ty and hopefully, I get a date or someone to talk to.

ChompEtch's photo
Sun 04/12/15 03:25 AM
WonderWoman.... Why be on a dating site with no profile picture or even show any interest to the topic?

ChompEtch's photo
Sun 04/12/15 02:52 AM
Looking for a wife, before I go into the military. I can prove who I am and can answer any questions. Looks do not matter to me, I care about passion, reliability, trust, and good communication.