Community > Posts By > JimClive

JimClive's photo
Wed 04/15/15 03:15 AM
I have had many of friends say that I am obsessed too. It is good to keep hearing that. It just hurts to fail at something you gave your 100% at. Everything I put my all into I accomplished in life. I just cannot put into words how I feel.I just have to accept my loss, because I have so much to accomplish. I just have to find a way how not to think about her so much. Ty for the script Angei.

JimClive's photo
Wed 04/15/15 02:31 AM
my ex gf broke up with me back in 2011. Her reason was, b/c I had to leave to a different State to save up money. She did not want me to go, but I had to. When I got back to my home State she did not want to get back together. It hurts b/c we talk on a regular basis. We have talked for four years now and it seems like we will never get back together. I just do not know how to get her off my mind when I try to meet new women to date. I know I have to move on, but it is rough! I want to stop talking to her all together, I just do not know how to get her off my mind. Only girls that want to date me are to young, and I cannot find a good woman with a head on her shoulders. It is so hard to focus in school, and any activity I take serious. It is just mind blowing how a girl got my mind like this. Any advice on how to get a ex that you love off your mind? I try working out 24/7, constantly study, and many other things. Nothing works.:(

JimClive's photo
Wed 04/15/15 02:21 AM
I can be a girl for you. lol

JimClive's photo
Wed 04/15/15 02:17 AM
You NERDS.

JimClive's photo
Wed 04/15/15 02:14 AM
I am new too.Lol.....Hello Angela. Beautiful Gal.:)

JimClive's photo
Wed 04/15/15 02:08 AM
I am a Nursing assistant IamwhoIam. I can take care of you.:)

JimClive's photo
Wed 04/15/15 02:00 AM
I got to tax boys for runnin hoes on my block.:) Lol....You all are so silly for your age. I guess people in this generation will act like kids for the rest of their life.

JimClive's photo
Wed 04/15/15 01:55 AM
Time for early morning workout and coffee.:) Have a good morning everyone.^^