Community > Posts By > AutumnLee21

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:01 PM
Even tho i was in diapers in the 80's I really wish I was old enough to enjoy it.

Gotta love that 80's music

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:59 PM

I don't know about other people but I still care about people and thier well being

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:53 PM

Peanut butter cups

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:50 PM

I'm tired :(

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:48 PM

I love tinker bell and you have a tinker bell shrit so you must be Cool! lol

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:36 PM

I live in wainwright alberta 2 hours away from edmonton.

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:21 AM

Pepsi Max is my all time Fav

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:20 AM

Leftover pizza and choc milk

i have found leftover pizza is usually better that when you first get it

Oh yeah cold leftover pizza is Awesome yum yum

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:17 AM
Leftover pizza and choc milk

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:55 AM

My daughter just decided she didn't want it one day...I think she was 4 months old...and I never tried to give it back to her after that. It wasn't a big thing with her and for that I'm thankful for. My nephew sucked on his binky for many many years....I think past his 5th birthday.

I sympothize with you. Have you thought about giving it back to her? Maybe she's not ready to be without it? I'm not sure that using it just at nap or bed time is a bad thing?

I have to agree.. she might just not be ready to be without it..

Does she still have a bottle??

No she was on sippy cups when she was 14 months. She doesnt use a bottle anymore

AutumnLee21's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:28 PM

You want to do the righ thing but don't always know what the right thing is for them at the time.

AutumnLee21's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:27 PM

My daughter just decided she didn't want it one day...I think she was 4 months old...and I never tried to give it back to her after that. It wasn't a big thing with her and for that I'm thankful for. My nephew sucked on his binky for many many years....I think past his 5th birthday.

I sympothize with you. Have you thought about giving it back to her? Maybe she's not ready to be without it? I'm not sure that using it just at nap or bed time is a bad thing?

The only reason I gave it to her in the first place if because she was a month early and she would wake up every 30 mins for the bottle. Not that she wanted to drink out of it she just wanted to suck on the nipple. She always wanted to be sucking on something, it went on like that untill she was 3 weeks. Being a single mom with no help and no Sleep i caved and bought her one.

The only reason I took it away was i brought her to her first denist appt. and he said her teeth are crooked b/c of the sucky.

I want to give it back but I dont want to have to put her thru the taking it away again stage.

Kids should be born with a manual LoL

AutumnLee21's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:15 PM

i do bigsmile :banana:
bigsmile me2bigsmile

i wouldn't necessarily call it a "problem" though :wink: devil

I didn't mean "problem" to be a bad thing hope no offense has been taken by anyone.

I just ment after trying to take the sucky away it gets to be a problem well in my case anyways it's been 4 days now and she wakes up 4 times a night and wont take naps and before she was a good sleeper.

I just hopes she forgets all about it soon lol

AutumnLee21's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:12 PM

You are very pretty

AutumnLee21's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:11 PM
Def better with a smile on your face. And you are not ugly by any means.

AutumnLee21's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:08 PM

I like your 4th photo the best.

Good luck and welcome to Mingle2.:smile:

i agree 4th pic is the best.

Best of luck of meeting many of new friends alot of great people on here.

AutumnLee21's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:03 PM

I'm still wrestling with the "suffer cold turkey" theory. I think that it might be a good route. I keep hoping for some miracle vaccination or something, but.....ya know.

Good fa you. Letting your body restore itself back to normal is great idear.

Ha Ha I have never heard (or in this case seen)
Anyone use the word idear before cept me everyone always makes fun of me for syaing that. Awesomeness

AutumnLee21's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:57 PM

I gave up smoking fully intending to take it up again after the baby was born, I am a procrastinator and never got around to doing it again. lol.. its been 15+ years since I last smoked... you can do it.

Good for you thats awesome. I gave up smoking when I was preggo I had my daughter and about 4 hours after i had her I got my mom to wheel me to the smoking area I am weak lol.

But my mama didn't rasie no quiter this time I am actually going to stick with it!

AutumnLee21's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:55 PM

Well i finally did it 4 days ago my daughter who will be 2 december 22nd I took away her sucky.

she only used it at nights and at nap times but it was time. And It is nothing but pure hell even after 4 days.

Hoping that is gets better realllll soon lol.

Anyone else have the sucky problem?

AutumnLee21's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:48 PM

After smoking for the past 9 years I finally have kicked the habit. Only 11 days smoke free but it's a start.

Damn I'm proud lol

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25