Community > Posts By > AutumnLee21

AutumnLee21's photo
Sun 10/26/08 09:23 AM

just be there for her as much as possible and let her know if there is anything bugging her that she can always come to you to talk.

I hope everything is o.k and that it is just a she's not my best friend anymore kinda problem at school.

Keep us updated

AutumnLee21's photo
Sun 10/26/08 09:20 AM

A long long long time before my b.f now met my daughter who was only 8 months old at the time
How long was a long long long time?

5 months

AutumnLee21's photo
Sat 10/25/08 10:33 PM
Yikes my daughter is only 2 and already she is so stubborn and bullhead it's like banging my head on the wall lol. Not looking forward to pree-teen/teenage

AutumnLee21's photo
Sat 10/25/08 10:23 PM

Mine would be Herbie Gorrell

AutumnLee21's photo
Sat 10/25/08 10:21 PM

I would prob say sorry this isn't the meeting place for dead beat dad's who don;t want anything with a baby they helped make and slam the door in his face.

AutumnLee21's photo
Fri 10/24/08 11:24 AM

The notebook

AutumnLee21's photo
Fri 10/24/08 11:23 AM

Thank you that was very nice

AutumnLee21's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:03 PM

Thanks girls, I will post an update on monday when I find out whats going on

AutumnLee21's photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:56 PM

My mom has a really bad heart and spent years of her childhood in the hospital.

Now I have noticed my 2 year old daughter when she gets to exicted or running around playing starts grabing at her chest saying ouch.Her face goes pale and her heart beats 100 miles an hour.

Made a doc appt for her for next monday sooo hoping that she doesnt have what my mom has please pry for my little girl with me. :(

AutumnLee21's photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:50 PM

Thanks to all of you sooooo much, your kindness does not go unappreciated. It was a long exhausting day. There was a mixup over diagnoses and they were going to try to refuse the test until my daughter had another sleep study done. After many phone calls and insistence from the Mamma Bear (that's me!) we finally got it done and got results. Things are A-OK and nothing has changed since last year.:banana: :banana: :banana:
After the trip home through rush hour traffic she fell asleep again almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.
Thanks again, you all are the greatest!

Sooo happy to hear that everything went well for you and your beautiful girl today!

AutumnLee21's photo
Thu 10/23/08 08:48 AM

Mama Mia

AutumnLee21's photo
Thu 10/23/08 08:47 AM

Awwww good luck hun, everything will turn out great like for the past 10 years.

Can't wait to hear the good news! Try to have a good day

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 11:45 PM

is anyone as excited as I am to see it. Ive seen every other Saw movie and i would have to say i liked the second one the best. Can't wait

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 11:39 PM

I just applied to the SPCA and my b.f is worried what i will bring home next if i get the job.

it's going to be sooo hard not to want to take everything home lol

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 11:38 PM

The next dog I really REALLY want is either a saint bernard or a english bulldog.

those are my fav breeds, but than again who am i kidding if any dog showed up at my door step
It's happened in the past) I would adopt it after of course posting fliers and etc.

A pot belly pig showed up at my door once I had him for 3 years and he ate dog food lol

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 11:27 PM

I get that alot with my dog,
He is a Rottie/Shepard/Pit bull mix
His name is Harley and he is 4 years old and weighs in at 130 pounds.

He is by far the BEST dog i have ever owned loves me my b.f and my daughter (who will be 2) to death.
Kids come by all the time and lay on the ground and play with him he is so gentle and loving.

but i always get the OMg rottie and pit bull you should get rid of him you can't trust him.

If it wasnt for him last year a man broke into my house and Harley chased him right out the back door couldn't imange what would have happened it was midnight and my daughter and i were the only ones at home.

Other than that i have friends and family come in and out and he is Awesome he just knew that guy wasn't susposed to be there.

Animals RULE

Ive always been curious about the intruder or attacker situation with my dog. She is never aggressive towards anyone or anything (besides rabbits and squirrels) so I am hoping that if someone ever breaks in or attacks me she would show some teeth instead of preparing for a belly rub.

I never EVER thought he would be aggressive in the least bit. But when that man came into my house he freaked out.So now it makes me feel alot better knowing when my b.f is out of town working and it's only my daughter and i home he will protect us if needed

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 11:25 PM

Taken

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 11:22 PM

I get that alot with my dog,
He is a Rottie/Shepard/Pit bull mix
His name is Harley and he is 4 years old and weighs in at 130 pounds.

He is by far the BEST dog i have ever owned loves me my b.f and my daughter (who will be 2) to death.
Kids come by all the time and lay on the ground and play with him he is so gentle and loving.

but i always get the OMg rottie and pit bull you should get rid of him you can't trust him.

If it wasnt for him last year a man broke into my house and Harley chased him right out the back door couldn't imange what would have happened it was midnight and my daughter and i were the only ones at home.

Other than that i have friends and family come in and out and he is Awesome he just knew that guy wasn't susposed to be there.

Animals RULE

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 11:12 PM

I hope to get married one day

AutumnLee21's photo
Tue 10/21/08 07:12 PM

Jhonny Deep!!!! Ohhhhh YEAH lol

And Bon Jovi is pretty damn easy on the eyes

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25