Community > Posts By > TheShaman

TheShaman's photo
Mon 04/27/15 08:02 AM

if a woman is smart she would know that all the decisions about family should be in the hands of her man, earning money, financial stability is the man job. Running home and taking care of kids is the responsibility of a woman.

If she believes in that, then she is smart. So there is no need to get intimidated by such a smart woman, rather she is the best help and support ever any good believer man can dream.

And if she believes whatever she does whatever she wanna do that is a smartness including disobeying the good noble believer husband then she ain't no smart at all rather she is even disobedient to God even.

And when i say believer it means a person who believes in 1 true God and submit himself/herself to Him alone and the way He made up things. And No Jesus or Moses (peace be upon them) are not at all God rather they are messengers of God.

No offense but, Is a woman not a human being such as yourself, with the human mind, capable of thought? If she has a ham mind, then why should she allow you to subjugate her and decide everything for her?

TheShaman's photo
Mon 04/27/15 07:49 AM
Most probably are. Most men simply want to get laid. This isn't quite as simple when a girl can see through the game.

I like intelligent women.

TheShaman's photo
Sun 04/26/15 12:47 PM

Yes that's true, someone's always sick. The sad part is they waste alot of your valuable time pretending to want to know more about you

I noticed this pretty quick. Luckily I found the forum.

TheShaman's photo
Sat 04/25/15 11:55 PM

I call myself a spiritual atheist, non-deist or half-assed Buddhist. I've been called a neo-animist as well agnostic. I have a frustration with most people, who seem to lack a sense of awe, wonder and gratitude in their day to day life. I've had close friendships with people who hold a diversity of beliefs. Good people share core values that cross all possible boundaries. This is frequently too much for atheists and religious people alike to appreciate. Humans like divisiveness. To transcend that takes a conscious effort. A spiritual mindset has nothing to do with deity.

I know what you mean. Although a fews years ago I wouldn't have understood. I've had experiences that altered my entire concept of what's possible. Of course my ideas could be totaly wrong, but I'm basically an animist. I think the planet itself is a conscious being, with it's own intentions.

Btw, nice to see that there are real girls here.

TheShaman's photo
Sat 04/25/15 11:30 PM
Interesting thread. The ancient sun worshipers were on to something, its fundamental to the existence of life on this planet, yet it seems like most people aren't even aware of it, unless it's in their eyes while driving.