Community > Posts By > Ilford2

no photo
Wed 04/22/09 05:43 AM
Wow Weene, that's really cool. I think you just influenced me more and more into writing and to get a life. lol

no photo
Wed 04/22/09 12:21 AM
Thanks for all your support, I'll write here soon something for you that I wrote years ago.

Chat again to you soon

x

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 02:38 PM
Thanks for the ideas darling. I'll make a note of everything and keep going. I think writing will become one of my hobbies, rather than feeling bored in the evenings. lol

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 02:00 PM
Oh no? that's a pity cause this way we are loosing all the ideas.

Thanks for letting me know

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:58 PM
Here you are again Artgurl, it's nice to hear from you.

I'm actually thinking of starting kind if reading group in my area. However, I'm not sure how people would react to that and how to attract like minded people. Do you write?

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:54 PM
What does it mean when beside your thread is written 'MOVED'?

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 01:52 PM
Why this thread has 'moved'?

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 12:58 PM

I honestly don't understand this notion of 'bored'.

bored...the melancholic state of a person with nothing to do... :wink:

Very well explained

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 12:56 PM

I honestly don't understand this notion of 'bored'.

Hello Artgurl again,
I guess you've got a lot of ideas then about how to spend the evening. Would you like to share?

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 12:49 PM
What do you do in the evenings after 8 pm?

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 12:47 PM
What about if you don't find anyone who'd appreciate your writing? does this mean you shouldn't be writing at all?

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 12:27 PM
You are good at writing and you will be able to publish a book one day?

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 03:56 PM
I'm off to bed now. Thanks again for all your moral support. I'll send you a wedding invite When I meet Mr Right.

Good night

flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 03:47 PM

Its time for you to move on. Try getting yourself to Berties in Seven Kings on a saturday night, you will meet someone there.

*Makes note of Berties* better not be a gay bar!

Haha nope its a milf bar! Next door is the Shannon which is an Irish bar that is full of 15 year olds. You would like that one.

Can you give me directions?! Fancy a night out?! LOL!(all joking aside, piss up in June?)

Yep as long as its not the weekend of the wedding!

I could take you for a night out in Ilford, but i cant guarantee you a night in Ilford2!

Awww and there was me hoping lol!

You can still hope, nothing has been confirmed here yet lol

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 03:40 PM
I know Tomohawk, you're looking for my best interest here. I appreciate your advice fully.

I'm glad I asked your opinions everyone, which I like them all, but the best one is ' the one she said it's insane'

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 03:32 PM
I know Ilford, like my pocket, darling. I'll lead your way

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 03:30 PM
Wow, it's like I'm being punished here for expressing my feeling. You're right, don't take me wrong, and I admire your honesty.

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 03:26 PM
You mean our 7kings in Ilford, Essex?

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 03:26 PM
I know what I want, and I'm serious about everything. Don't worry, I'll make sure no one's hurt.

no photo
Thu 04/16/09 03:16 PM
I think it would be the biggest mistake I'd ever make to ask him back. I'm just saying I miss him.

I think I'll stop missing him the day I find a better kisser than him

lololololo laugh

Previous 1