Community > Posts By > Huaca

Huaca's photo
Thu 04/16/09 06:46 PM
I own 5 cats. Well the 5th is a stray Calico that just showed up and never left so now there is 5. They pretty much run this house. If Im not up by 6 am to feed them they start jumping on my head while Im in bed and pulling on my hair with their teeth!

Huaca's photo
Thu 04/16/09 06:32 PM
Im watching, but sometimes I forget its on. Coach is kind of annoying what with all of his stories. I dont think any of that is true and he's overcompensating for something. Probably having a very boring, mundane existence. Yes I like JT also.

Huaca's photo
Thu 04/16/09 02:45 PM
Wasnt "Planet of the Apes" along that same premise also? I mean it was the apes that had evolved because humans had destroyed themselves in a nuclear war correct? So the astronauts had actually only gone into the future a million years (or however long it took) for the apes to evolve but it was actually earth in the future tense they were on?

It was confusing but what is weird about those films is you can take any one and watch it as the very first movie due to the time travel sequence.

Huaca's photo
Thu 04/16/09 09:17 AM
Some men dislike cats but Ive also known men to own cats. I think as a general rule however, men tend to gravitate to the rough and tumble nature of dogs and women seem to have more genuine affection for cats.

Not always, Im just saying this is very often the case. People can be allergic to cats and that causes an aversion to them male or female. That dander is a problem no doubt.

Huaca's photo
Thu 04/16/09 04:36 AM

If you saw the show you would agree. There is no other explanation for the evidence of ancient civilizations. They even found this mechanism deep under the ocean that was like some kind of giant computer with gears that existed b.c. and the remnants of stone work indicates that it had to have been done with some kind of machine.

Very interesting documentary. If you get the chance be sure to watch it. One narrator said he did not "believe" there were ancient astronauts, but that he was convinced of if.

There are some people who deny the evidence, but they have no explanation for it. Some of the structures are built in such a way that we don't even know how we could do the same thing even with today's technology.

I was interested in your comment here. What is this? Can you point out a link?

I ask because ancient humans did have a very sophisticated understanding of robotics if not computers. I saw another show on the History Channel in which they discuss the inventors Heron and Philon who were constructing automatic devices such as robotic temple doors and an automatic serving girl. This was extending as far back as the Byzantine Empire of 830 AD and even before.

Huaca's photo
Thu 04/16/09 03:32 AM
Beautiful!

Huaca's photo
Wed 04/15/09 05:27 PM
It works with your face shape and eyes. Your hair in the before was too messy and drawing attention away from the eyes and the new style brings the attention directly to your eyes which is where it should be. I think its great!

Huaca's photo
Wed 04/15/09 02:19 PM

I hope you know I hate you
I hope that you can see it in my eyes
I hope you see that it's you I despise
I can't stand anything you do
I hope you know I hate you

Refreshing! I like it! Its out there, nothing to hide. Its wonderfully un PC.

Huaca's photo
Wed 04/15/09 02:14 PM
Thanks. Thats what I like to do, create some kind of visual. Thats how I write poems. I close my eyes and then wait for images to pop in my head and then try to describe them. I could never do the rhyming bit.

Huaca's photo
Wed 04/15/09 10:02 AM
Im not sure if you are only posing this question to the men? I use wax on my legs. It hurts but once you are used to it, its less of a hassle then shaving with a razor and its silky smooth once you moisturize. I use coconut oil lotion right after.

Huaca's photo
Wed 04/15/09 09:34 AM
laugh

Huaca's photo
Wed 04/15/09 08:08 AM
Interesting. I saw a show about that and some men produce a higher level of estrogen and women can sometimes produce more testosterone then is required. As we age, we gradually start to produce more of the opposite sex hormone anyway but for whatever reason, it can happen younger in life and the repercussions for men can be the formation of breast tissue.

Huaca's photo
Wed 04/15/09 05:08 AM
Thanks. I like some of your poems also. This is a good forum to "test the waters". think

Huaca's photo
Wed 04/15/09 03:41 AM

i had a good guy friend had a boob reduction cuz he had kinda of girly boobs and now that he had it done he takes his shirt off and has muchmore confidence. so good for him

I agree. If it helps a person's self confidence, then Im all for it. Was he overweight and it was just accumulated fat or was he normal weight but he just had breast tissue for some reason?

Huaca's photo
Tue 04/14/09 05:31 PM
I find it interesting that a lot more men are having procedures done now. Im not certain which ones men get. Probably peck implants or things along those lines. Any men here have anything done and want to explain the process?

Huaca's photo
Tue 04/14/09 04:18 PM
Thank you. blushing

Huaca's photo
Tue 04/14/09 01:48 PM
I love asparagus just about any way but I will try the vinegar. Good tip.

Huaca's photo
Tue 04/14/09 01:30 PM
Elegy on Emily

Consider Emily’s ebony hair.
Her glassine alabaster skin
Sits now in guileless rule
Over the embers of his devotion.

She sipped her Merlot just so, while dancing,
Twirling holes in borrowed socks, and
Toasting dusty moths on the front screen door.
She’d balance the glass between dainty toes,
Coax the last drops of crimson from the bottle
With benevolent pleas and a beckoning wave.

Later, as sounds of slumber caressed her pillow,
He’d watch brazen coyotes howl at the rising moon.

Huaca

Huaca's photo
Tue 04/14/09 11:08 AM
Hello and welcome.

Huaca's photo
Tue 04/14/09 08:43 AM

I brought home a baby great horned owl

we kept it in the garage until it was old enough to fly away on its own. dang thing was as big as I was

Thats cool! Did it become tame or remained wild?

Previous 1 3 4 5