Community > Posts By > katchaBreak

katchaBreak's photo
Tue 05/12/15 05:53 PM
ketchup

katchaBreak's photo
Mon 05/04/15 09:27 AM
Maybe stay a little longer to see if he will capture my attention before giving up

katchaBreak's photo
Mon 05/04/15 09:22 AM
It's very sad, and very hard for both men and women.
but now I am away from him and doing great, enjoying the single life,
So I guess my answer to the original question is walk away, turn your back, heck even fight back, use the law, get help, just don't believe they will change

katchaBreak's photo
Mon 05/04/15 09:07 AM
Very true mom333
My ex husband had grown up seeing violence in his entire family and they still support him to this very day it's sad... And this is why change is hard because they have people accepting the behaviour

katchaBreak's photo
Mon 05/04/15 09:01 AM
I was married to someone who promised change, went on medication, did counselling, went to anger management classes and when all else failed he did what he knew best.....
He was even charged by police for his behaviour.
They don't change
They learn to bury Their anger, hide it, make you change in small subtle ways.. Then use that as their excuse.. Please google the circle of domestic violence... It's not always physical either

katchaBreak's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:45 AM
I'm a third time looser in this department, people like this aren't capable of change, they use the promise of change to manipulate, it's the circle of domestic violence and it's all to common and they will do anything to bring you down with them.

katchaBreak's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:35 AM
Edited by katchaBreak on Mon 05/04/15 08:37 AM

katchaBreak's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:35 AM
I would stay and hopefully get a date set up with nascar :speak_no_evil:

katchaBreak's photo
Sun 05/03/15 10:47 PM
The fault in Our stars

katchaBreak's photo
Wed 04/29/15 04:14 AM
Funinbrisbane

katchaBreak's photo
Tue 04/28/15 07:23 PM
everyone knows the A to Z game rules

Name a mingle user

A: awatersign

katchaBreak's photo
Tue 04/28/15 04:33 AM
My acceptance and respect of another person
After all no one is alike and no one should ever be judged

katchaBreak's photo
Tue 04/28/15 04:25 AM
I am who I am

katchaBreak's photo
Tue 04/28/15 04:19 AM
Check it out

katchaBreak's photo
Tue 04/28/15 04:10 AM

Lets talk about Girls attitude/quote]
Which girls?
Different girls have different attitudes.
And they are also different across cultures.

Ur problem?

I am not sure what this question refers to.

Are you asking "what is your problem with girl's attitude? A girlie/girlish attitude?"

Or are you asking "a girl has attitude, whose problem is it really? Hers? Or ur problem?"

As to the first question my problem is when the attitude is unnecessary and pointless and is only being used for some sort of posturing that simply wastes time.

As to the second question it depends on the situation.
Might be my problem, might just be her problem, might be our problem we both need to resolve.

Don't underestimate me coz Im a girl!!!

Maybe you are underestimated because you don't really offer any pertinent information and expect people to read your mind about what you are talking about? So they don't think you can make a decent contribution to a normal conversation?

Other than that, underestimate you how?
Or are you just spouting some kind of catch phrase?
Like "you've come a long way, baby!"

Lmao wow talk about analyse

katchaBreak's photo
Mon 04/27/15 11:57 PM

I love someone who is mature, mellow and happy
I hate people who try to belittle others with negative sarcasm to prove how smart they are.

Well said :)

katchaBreak's photo
Mon 04/27/15 11:56 PM

Smokes a cig smokin

Hahaha xxx

katchaBreak's photo
Mon 04/27/15 10:31 PM

*slap* Was it good for you?

Hopefully as good as it was for you

katchaBreak's photo
Mon 04/27/15 10:30 PM

name a personality trait you LOVE and HATE

No.

Personality traits (as you define them by your examples in the OP) are somewhat unique to the individual.
What trait one person may exhibit I could hate how they express it, whereas in someone else with a different personality the same "trait" can be expressed in a different way due to different influences and it can be something that endears me to them.

I mean
LOVE: a good sense of humour

One person may have a good sense of humor because of their intelligence, being quick witted, and find life generally funny.

Another person may have a good sense of humor because they can read people, and they've been using humor as a defense mechanism to keep people at a distance.

So I may "love" they have a good sense of humor because they're funny.
I may "hate" they have a good sense of humor because even though they're funny, it's simply being used to keep me at a distance, afraid to commit or trust or learn to adequately communicate.

And
HATE: ignorance

Ignorance is just a lack of knowledge or information...Are you telling everyone that reads this thread that you have all knowledge and information so you are ignorant of nothing?
Or do you hate yourself?

I define ignorance as an unwillingness to learn/understand or even accept that there may be different view/opinions or reasons

But however thanks for the English lesson

katchaBreak's photo
Mon 04/27/15 10:16 AM

love, a good game,,
hate, when there posted in the wrong thread

Was that a sarcastic dig because if it is then I know you would hate something about me and I won't ask for a date ;)

Previous 1