Community > Posts By > grey0988

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 05:55 PM
Edited by grey0988 on Sat 01/16/10 05:57 PM
i want to say something,but im not sure what or how,i hope you get the idea. im just sympathetic with people who have experienced true sadness. i know a guy who's love died drunk driving,after he let her leave a party. dumb on all parts,but no less sad for it. hes more or less an alchoholic now,but i would have been dead within hours of hearing honestly had it been the one i loved.

meant to reply to myssfytz

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 05:44 PM

I do that often. I would rather make people hate me, then have to deal with it.

it wasnt for my sake i assure you.it didnt help the issue of me missing her,and hurting her,even with good intent,well,it wasnt for my sake.
it worked atleast. yaaaay...

no photo
Sat 01/16/10 05:36 PM
*sigh* why not? had the perfect relationship,save a distance issue (well,for us anyway) i believe she would have done anything for me,and i quite literally traveled the world for her. in the end i just wasnt strong enough,and i lost her before id actually moved there (totally my fault) it wasnt just a net thing,and id intended to marry her.i made her hate me when we broke up so she wouldnt miss me. nearly killed me. not quite as simple as that but its a very long story and iv built up quite the reputation as a rampant jerk,and id hate to mar that with the truth.just like to vent once in a while.

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 01:57 AM
Edited by grey0988 on Fri 12/25/09 02:01 AM
your a special breed arent you. wow. you 'almost' caught my point. almost,but still well beyond you.
yes. yes i know PEOPLE,or for the purpose, a person with authority, (i cant say kings as an example,its apparently too misleading.somehow.) has supporters.that was my point. people support corruption because people are corrupt,and i said in my first post,"if NO ONE listens". i also said i know it wont happen,i was only making a point that no one has power beyond what they them selfs are capable of (yes,some people consider the ability to lead a personal attribute.not he issue,stay on track,instead of looking for loop holes just to argue a point im not making.)i also said im not an anarchist or anything of that nature,so i dont even know what part of your - you pulled the bit about going hayday with a gun.being active or even effective doesnt by default mean being violent unless maybe your being activly attacked.

she never said want,she said deserve,and i agree.

nothing you said has been correct or related,that most of the people in government resemble you makes me look at dictatorship in a better light.
because its probably needed-its a joke. *sigh*

kudos quietman.

sorry for the typos,the battery in my key board is low.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 04:24 PM
not to say that i condone cheating,but why is him cheating more significant that anyone else? never understood why its a huge deal that tiger (or x celebrity) cheated,but if somebody told you frank down the way cheated,there would barely be a comment.people amaze me.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 03:55 PM
Edited by grey0988 on Sun 12/20/09 03:58 PM

theres alot of complaints and alot of people blaming the goverment,going on about how wrong things are etc. i just have this to say,people are corrupt and cowardly. not the government,people. the goverment isnt a building that walks around doing things,and Polticians arent aliens,and not enough people are willing to risk getting knocked down to make a stand for those that do not to be snuffed out.even a king is an average man if no one listens to them or enforces what they say.

This is not so in the modern State. The modern State differs significantly from the Kingships in that any bad or good decision could be attributed solely to the king. He also owned all the kingdom's property, and was therefore responsible for it. Modern States have all the incentive for corruption and no incentive for responsibility. (for more, see Dr Hoppe's "Democracy: The God That Failed")

you missed my point completely. wow. im a little amazed. ill simplify.the king was only an example of some one with authority beyond therir individual means. if no one listens,no one has power.you cant wage a war without troops,you cant collect taxes if no one will pay,and no one will enforce collection.
to nip this in the bud,no im not saying that should be done,im not an anarchist,and i know humans as a whole depend on the system.further more i was saying that people are the issue,stop blaming a concept. i expect a reply as skewed as the last but if your not comprehending yet,trying to explain is futile with the pateince i have.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 03:44 PM
thanks,i looked over some more of the topics and,im opinionated,so i had to make my own after i seen the trend,didnt think i'd get any replies though.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 03:10 PM
theres alot of complaints and alot of people blaming the goverment,going on about how wrong things are etc. i just have this to say,people are corrupt and cowardly. not the government,people. the goverment isnt a building that walks around doing things,and Polticians arent aliens,and not enough people are willing to risk getting knocked down to make a stand for those that do not to be snuffed out.even a king is an average man if no one listens to them or enforces what they say.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 03:07 PM
people are corrupt and cowardly. not the government,people. the goverment isnt a building that walks around doing things,and Polticians arent aliens,and not enough people are willing to risk getting knocked down to make a stand for those that do not to be snuffed out.even a king is an average man if no one listens to them or enforces what they say.

no photo
Fri 12/18/09 01:30 PM
dnt you think thats a bit rude?

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 08:02 AM
sit back and wait seems to be the most effective means so far.. nothing against obama or anything (i think he's doing alright so far. its amazing how many people ignored all that bush said and did,but scream like dementia patients when obama uses the soup spoon for his peas,so to speak)

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 07:58 AM
lol but "Im" one of those strange people.

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 07:55 AM
the possible results of the horrify me tears

so what do the rest of you do when your bored?

no photo
Sun 12/13/09 07:49 AM
get bored and just start mailing the people near them? iv been at it for about two hours just mailing whoever,whatever i thought. i can be a bit of a jerk though since im an elitist and a misanthropist,and im pretty sure one of the people i mailed will try to hunt me (thinking very unpleasant things all the while).
anyway this is basickly a mass mail.whats going on?

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 10:14 PM
wine

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 10:09 PM
rome

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 10:00 PM
Edited by grey0988 on Mon 11/02/09 10:00 PM
nemesis

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:59 PM