Community > Posts By > MaryBlunt

MaryBlunt's photo
Fri 01/22/10 02:31 PM
There is a difference in they type women a person may attrack. Yes, women are looking for a good man. However, they are far and few in between. You character is what makes you the individual you are and without that you are nothing. Then women look for stability, honesty, sincerity, respect and love. When selecting a woman it is about what you are looking for; whether you are looking for just someone to talke to, a friend, just to date, a booty call, a relationship or marriage. Be honest and up front about what your looking for and you will find the individual.

MaryBlunt's photo
Fri 01/15/10 05:16 PM
The saying is why buy a cow if they already have the milk

MaryBlunt's photo
Wed 01/13/10 06:11 PM
Listen most guys do not know what they want and love playing the field. You must decide whether are not you are going to continue on with someone who really will remain around until he finds someone else. Plus, this is the time of year when men need to be connected with someone.

Steve Harvey Bood is excellent when selecting a mate. There is 5 things you must ask him:
-1- The first is his short term goals? This will help you understand who he is, what he does, and how much he makes. His answers will help you determine whether you want to be a part of that plan or not.

-2- Second is his long term goals? Everyone should have a vision. And a man who really have looked at where he see himself in 10 years has looked into his future.

-3- What is his view about relationship? Find out how he feel about family and his views on it. Ask him about his parents. Ask him about his relationship with God.

-4- What do he think about you? What he thinks about you beyond the surface.
-5- How do he feel about you? You would want to hear something like this when I don't see you I miss you.

Mary

MaryBlunt's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:36 PM
Brother I thank you for taking a stand in being bold enough to see the nation and nations needs lots of prayer. It is the power of prayer that will help bring forth changes, and I touch and agree with you.

So tell me when are you going to walk in that calling which God have spoken to you or are you already.

MaryBlunt's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:32 PM
He is Alpha and Omega, the 1st and the last, the beginning and the end. God is a spirit, not seen with the natural eye but with a spiritual eye. You must first believe, have faith, and seek him to better understand. The relationship become personnal.

MaryBlunt's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:30 PM
I know your right. I believe the men are there they just are not aggressive. There is always the cat and mouse game, they love the chase. Then often times many do not know why they are on the site anyway, some say they are just interested in dating, some serious relationship, and other just for personal reasons.

MaryBlunt's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:26 PM
Just make sure you tell the trust, personal appearance with picture is nice; then take it from there.

MaryBlunt's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:24 PM
It is not that the ladies are waiting on you, ladies are just like men they first look for that physical attraction and then personality. Once they find a connection they will communicate, whether it is by a flirt or mail.

MaryBlunt's photo
Wed 01/13/10 01:14 PM
Sometimes the actions is because what is in our heart. Word and actions first comes with a thought and then is purpose in our heart.