Community > Posts By > SassyEuro2

no photo
Sat 11/05/16 06:09 AM

I think and speak in songs, everything I see there's a song in my head for it. Blessing or curse?

I almost always think in songs.
(But not speak in songs)
It is a good thing. Keeps the world's negativity /reality at bay, IMO

no photo
Sat 11/05/16 05:44 AM

OK,NYPD,don't yap,hop to it!

We have been waiting since, 2011 frustrated

no photo
Sat 11/05/16 05:41 AM
Welcome,

Great profile,

Join us here on forums so we get to know you & you get to know us.
There is also a forum for your state, if you wish to add it to your forum list.
You can also do seaches in your area, if you go full site.
If you have any site questions, there is a "Help" forum.

Good luck to you.

no photo
Sat 11/05/16 05:30 AM

only three days left whatever.......drinker

Lets write in for Nailcap for President!!!.. I meant what the F.. why not?

Nailcap for President!

i won't go dave republic seriously......i'm still single~~~~~~~ mommy~~~~~~~~~~~
drinker

Mommy is working on that for you, Mr President.

no photo
Sat 11/05/16 05:15 AM
Who can argue with the power of shrug reasoning? Surely not me.

no photo
Sat 11/05/16 05:06 AM

Here, Here!
Go read Drudge or go onto the BLACKSPHERE site, conservative african-american site. Hillary is eveil and more dead bodies in here trail than a Mafia hitman! LOL

Both great site recommendations.

Sleeping wirh the fishes - 70 , last I heard.

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 09:57 PM
Edited by SassyEuro2 on Fri 11/04/16 09:59 PM
Journalist hit with rubber bullet at DAPL protest (VIDEO)

http://www.rt.com/usa/365400-journalist-dapl-protest-schrode/

A journalist and activist at Standing Rock captured the moment she was shot with a rubber bullet. Protesters of the Dakota Access pipeline had attempted to cross a river for a prayer but were blocked by police.

While filming an interview with a Native American man, Erin Schrode allegedly became a victim of excessive force by police Wednesday. She was interviewing activists protesting the Dakotas Access Pipeline, which they say threatens water used by the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe.

She explained that protesters had tried to cross a river to commence a prayer ceremony when they were blocked off by police in riot gear and a standoff began, the New York Daily News reported. The 25-year-old began talking to a protester who explained the situation.

“Basically what we’re doing is protecting the water. Water protectors, that’s what we’re doing here. All this you see right here, we need to stop it. They’re basically on ACE property, which is the Army Corps of Engineers’ land and they shouldn’t even be there. We have every right, this is a sovereign nation. This is Sovereign people’s land right here,” the activist explained to Schrode on the video.

Suddenly, a bang rings out. Schrode is heard exclaiming, “Ow!”

“I felt a blow of maximum force to my lower back and I had no clue what just happened,” Schrode told the Daily News. She claimed that when she turned around, she saw an officer pointing his rubber bullet gun at her from a boat.

In a Facebook post, Schrode wrote, “I was standing innocently onshore, not making any aggressive gestures, never exchanging a single word with the police who fired at my lower back from their boat.”

She is one of many who have reported being injured in the increasingly contentious face-off between police and protesters at Standing Rock. On Tuesday, protesters reported being hit with mace, pepper spray and rubber bullets.

SEE IT: Journalist shot while on-air at Standing Rock protests -

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/journalist-shot-on-air-standing-rock-protests-article-1.2857929/

Erin Schrode claims she was shot with a rubber bullet while conducting an interview during the Standing Rock protests

Police officers fired rubber bullets and used tear gas as they attempted to disperse protesters against the Dakota Access Pipeline, who gathered on the banks of the Cannonball River on Wednesday. Activists claim that the project threatens drinking water supplies and sacred sites.

"Lakota/Dakota Prayer Song"

http://youtu.be/xflJeA4tVW4/
5:42

"Lakota/Dakota Prayer Song 2"

http://youtu.be/9GPlhvR-OEs/
3:55

"Amazing Grace Cherokee - PRAYER"
http://youtu.be/hA0b4eZTlrA/
9:33

Oh Great Spirit,
Whose voice I hear in the winds,
And whose breath gives life to all the world,
hear me!
I am small and weak,
I need your strength and wisdom.
Let me walk in beauty, and make my eyes
ever behold the red and purple sunset.
Make my hands respect the things you have made
and my ears sharp to hear your voice.
Make me wise so that I may understand the
things you have taught my people.
Let me learn the lessons you have hidden
in every leaf and rock.
I seek strength, not to be greater than my brother,
but to fight my greatest enemy – myself.
Make me always ready to come to you with
clean hands and straight eyes.
So when life fades, as the fading sunset
my spirit may come to you
without shame.

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 08:49 PM

Why do all women want you to talk about your feelings?

The truth is, I have none.

Why do men think " a good lay " will fix everything?

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 07:54 PM
New. If you give more than you take from like...you'll find that life is great even when others don't.

Hummm... Europe fell for that one.
Careful... Welcome mat is also a doormat :laughing:

Welcome

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 07:39 PM

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 06:48 PM
Urban Dictionary:

Cuffing Season
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cuffing+Season/

Cuffing Season
During the Fall and Winter months people who would normally rather be single or promiscuous find themselves along with the rest of the world desiring to be "Cuffed" or tied down by a serious relationship. The cold weather and prolonged indoor activity causes singles to become lonely and desperate to be cuffed.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuffing/

cuffing
when a guy doesn't let his girlfriend have any guy friends.

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 06:46 PM

What's an idle date these days

Everyone would probably have a different answer for 'ideal date'

But first date... with a stranger.. meet for coffee, in a public place, where you can have an escape plan.

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 06:33 PM

Not all women..are interested in a bad boy..
So..you can't lump us all together..
Some do want a nice guy..

We are just playing a game.
Can you you think of some that people say?

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 06:32 PM

only three days left whatever.......drinker

Lets write in for Nailcap for President!!!.. I meant what the F.. why not?

Nailcap for President!

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 05:52 PM

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 05:50 PM
Why is #SpiritCooking Trending on Twitter?

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2016/11/04/why-is-spiritcooking-trending-on-twitter/

libertyblitzkrieg.com
Why is #SpiritCooking Trending

I’m not one to shy away from Hillary Clinton related controversies, but this whole Spirit Cooking topic just seemed too far over the top to not have a good explanation. As such, I’ve avoided writing about it, hoping that someone from the Clinton team would come out and put all the craziness to rest. That has not happened.

Indeed, the topic was trending at #1 for much of the morning on Twitter, and continues to trend at #3 many hours later. All day, I’ve been trying as hard as possible to disassociate my confirmation bias about the Clintons, from this story. As such, I’ve been waiting for a good “debunking” piece to come out, but have yet to see one.

For those of you who are interested in the topic, here’s a measured take from The Washington Times:

A new WikiLeaks release of stolen emails belonging to Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta reveal an invitation by his brother to a “Spirit Cooking dinner” at the home of artist Marina Abramovic.

“Spirit Cooking with Essential Aphrodisiac Recipes” was released by Ms. Abramovic in 1996, but the “ingredients” call for “fresh breast milk with fresh sperm milk” to be consumed “on earthquake nights.”

New York’s Museum of Modern Art called it a “cookbook” for “evocative instructions for actions or thoughts.” Another recipe calls for “fresh morning urine.”

“Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner Mary?” Tony Podesta says in an email forwarded to his brother June 28, 2015.

“Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place,” Ms. Abramovic says in a June 25 email sent at 2:35 a.m. GMT +2. “Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina.”

You can see the source email through the following tweet by Wikileaks:

Tony Podesta.
    By day, mild mannered Foreign Agent for Saudi Arabia.
    By night, Spirit Cooker.https://t.co/LYowHwsmKohttps://t.co/vHYoTcPZLa

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) November 4, 2016

Ms. Abramovic is a well-known artist who has performed since the early 1970s. Her latest memoir, “Walk Through Walls,” was reviewed by The New York Times Nov. 1.

Adding to the aura surrounding Ms. Abramovic is an interview with singer Lady Gaga that was uploaded to YouTube May 30 2010. The entertainer praises a German performance where Ms. Abramovic “laid on a table” with guns, condoms, sleeping pills and ropes.

“There was a sign that said the museum goers could do as they pleased to her and they were not responsible for anything that happened,” the singer said. “Somebody tried to f– her  and somebody came by and stopped them. They gave her sleeping pills and ripped her shirt open. […] She was limitless.”

Now here’s a video of Marina “Spirit Cooking.”

I’m not going to tell you what to think. You need to make up your own mind.

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 05:34 PM
Edited by SassyEuro2 on Fri 11/04/16 05:35 PM

Why do all men/women.....?

Assume cranky is hormonal ?

Because it couldn't possibly be them laugh

no photo
Fri 11/04/16 05:28 PM

Why do all men/women.....?

Think all women like to shop?

noway

no photo