Community > Posts By > Tallulah

Tallulah's photo
Sat 11/14/09 02:59 PM

Beautiful eyes, warm or happy smile (all teeth in tact), nice strong arms and height! I love tall men!

you have just described the perfect man. beautiful eyes to stare lovingly into, nice smile that makes you smile and strong arms to wrap around you to make you feel safe and protected.

Tallulah's photo
Sat 11/14/09 01:44 PM

arms..gotta thing about a strong set of arms around me.

I completely agree and also nice eyes.

Tallulah's photo
Mon 10/12/09 03:00 PM
Edited by Tallulah on Mon 10/12/09 03:02 PM
Thanks very much drew, really appreciate all the help everyone x flowerforyou

Tallulah's photo
Fri 07/31/09 04:38 PM
You never know whats just around the corner, and hey it cant hurt to try. welcome drinker

Tallulah's photo
Fri 07/31/09 04:26 PM
Thank guys for the advice. I cant wait to get out there and play for real. i'll keep you all posted. x

Tallulah's photo
Fri 07/31/09 04:13 PM
Thanks hockeychick, i'll make sure i do that and a couple of people have mentioned ebay but i heard its not a good idea when buying skates as you have to get the fit just right.

Tallulah's photo
Fri 07/31/09 04:10 PM
but what happens if they put me in goal i'll get black eyes lol

Tallulah's photo
Fri 07/31/09 04:02 PM
As the headline suggests this topic a has someting to do with ice hockey, to be more exact im going to (try) play ice hockey. so i was wondering if anyone out there could give me any advice, hints and tips on the best equipment and how not to get myself killed.

so any tid bits you could throw my way would be fantastic x

Tallulah's photo
Thu 07/30/09 03:28 PM
waving welcome

Tallulah's photo
Mon 07/27/09 06:12 PM
I dont have any problems with age gaps, my ex was several years older than me. and i've dated guys a couple of years younger than me.

But i do have a problem when it comes to maturity. the level of maturty has to be equal in a relationship. A friend of mine (she 26) dated a guy (he 18) for a short while and on one occation he threw a tantrum (and i do mean TANTRUM, with stomping feet and slamming doors) because he didnt have his favourite shirt to wear that day. And i think the problem for some women who have children that age they dont want to have to 'mother' someone who i supposed to be a significant other.

And also SOME women may find it embarassing to be seen with someone their childs age. A work friend of mine whent on a date with a much younger co-worker and was mistaken for his mother at the reseraunt. Needless to say there hasnt been a second date.

Tallulah's photo
Mon 07/27/09 05:18 PM
waving welcome drinker

Tallulah's photo
Tue 07/07/09 03:51 PM
Welcome and have fun flowers

Tallulah's photo
Sun 07/05/09 03:19 PM
so your the illusive perfect man, can we clone you love

Tallulah's photo
Sun 07/05/09 03:10 PM
Hi welcome to the wonderful world of mingle. its a great site with some great people, and yeah its a case of showing people your here and people will also find you in searches and the mutual match thingy.
hope you have fun.
:banana:

Tallulah's photo
Sun 07/05/09 02:59 PM

Anybody else feel this way?
All my friends are now in relationships, im the only single female left out of them all, why cant i get a boyfriend?
Hannah
xx

Same here hun, im from leeds and i can tell you now it doesnt get any better up north lol but when i listen to my friends go on about how there other half doesnt appreciate them or doesnt help them with things, i find myself thinking thank god i dont have all the arguements and bickering they have to deal with. but then theres always the few that do have that perfect relationship, where they communicate with each other and appreciate the other as an equal in the partnership.

There is no harm in haveing fun while your young but i wouldnt be in a rush to find a perfect guy simply because he doesnt exist, and lets face it why settle for someone who isnt right for you. I know how difficult it can be waiting around to find that one perfect person for you but he will find you when you least expect it.

Tallulah's photo
Tue 05/05/09 03:28 PM
flowers welcome. great site, great people and great times to be had here flowerforyou

Tallulah's photo
Tue 05/05/09 03:25 PM
LOVE'em all :banana: grissom is my fav character

Tallulah's photo
Tue 05/05/09 02:36 PM
Well said :thumbsup: :banana:

Tallulah's photo
Sun 05/03/09 04:57 PM
sad2 i seriously thought she did til the vet told me it wasnt slaphead

Tallulah's photo
Sun 05/03/09 04:52 PM
two very naughty kitty cats, though one is not so naughty at the moment as she has a cold

Previous 1