Community > Posts By > Kuuleinani

Kuuleinani's photo
Fri 06/05/09 05:20 PM

I never thought that I would ever be attacted by someone online...now I don't know what to say really...that teaches me not to talk ever again.. A couple of years back I had a girlfriend of mine acutally marry a guy that she had met over the internet moved to Virginia and all, got me kind of worried but she had family up there so if it didn't work out she was going to stay with her Aunt...Haven't heard from her in a while but last I knew they had two kids and was building a three story house. I always thought she was nuts, now I feel a bit ashamed of thinking that way. I guess love comes in more ways then one, and she was one of the lucky ones...then again you never know how psycho the person your talking to really is right...Better to be safe then sorry.

People you meet offline can also be psycho.
this is true...but its much easier for someone to pretend to be what they are not while they are behind a computer screen..In my experience by watching someone in person you can get a much better understanding of how they are on the inside.

Kuuleinani's photo
Fri 06/05/09 05:06 PM
I never thought that I would ever be attacted by someone online...now I don't know what to say really...that teaches me not to talk ever again.. A couple of years back I had a girlfriend of mine acutally marry a guy that she had met over the internet moved to Virginia and all, got me kind of worried but she had family up there so if it didn't work out she was going to stay with her Aunt...Haven't heard from her in a while but last I knew they had two kids and was building a three story house. I always thought she was nuts, now I feel a bit ashamed of thinking that way. I guess love comes in more ways then one, and she was one of the lucky ones...then again you never know how psycho the person your talking to really is right...Better to be safe then sorry.

Kuuleinani's photo
Fri 06/05/09 04:33 PM
None...

Kuuleinani's photo
Fri 06/05/09 04:24 PM
Me Ke Aloha Pumehana, Mahalo nui loa na tupunas...I love you and I miss you all, always in my heart, always in my prayers....

Kuuleinani's photo
Fri 06/05/09 03:59 PM
Good communication, Honesty, Understanding, but most of all outrageous Universal moving, star shooting sex.......:tongue:

Kuuleinani's photo
Fri 06/05/09 03:52 PM
Good luck and remember don't look back...flowerforyou

Kuuleinani's photo
Fri 06/05/09 03:45 PM

If ya can't be
With the one ya love
Then love the one ya with

Love that..

Kuuleinani's photo
Fri 06/05/09 02:38 PM
Growing up as the baby filled with a house full of older brothers wasn't pretty believe me. I came home more then once and found some naked chick hiding in my room many times till I finally talked my mom into installing a bolt lock that only I could open...For some reason they all loved my room....

Kuuleinani's photo
Fri 06/05/09 02:36 PM
whereas the majority of men I know follow the lower brain and end up in alot of trouble...

Kuuleinani's photo
Fri 06/05/09 02:35 PM
Although some say Men have two brains a womans love is much more emotionally involved being that they think about it alot more. Most women tend to analize every aspect of their relationships....

Kuuleinani's photo
Fri 06/05/09 02:31 PM
Can I get that to go???smitten

Kuuleinani's photo
Fri 06/05/09 02:25 PM
I love the Hat...then again I have a thing for you anyways so it don't really matter...You would probably look good to me in a paper bag...love

Kuuleinani's photo
Fri 06/05/09 02:12 PM
How about you don't look at me anymore while were having sex....

Kuuleinani's photo
Thu 06/04/09 05:15 PM
It means to walk away very slowly while you still have a way out....

Kuuleinani's photo
Thu 06/04/09 05:07 PM
ten more minutes....

Kuuleinani's photo
Thu 06/04/09 05:06 PM
Can you imagine having 4 kids to raise, working, cleaning, cooking doing everything and coming home everyday to the man you married and hes in the same spot you left him in the morning only difference is the beer in his hand.....I'd say yes money can be a big issue, exspecially if hes not helping you to support the family in anyway.

Kuuleinani's photo
Thu 06/04/09 04:50 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
To me..beauty is truth!
biggrin

Kuuleinani's photo
Thu 06/04/09 04:47 PM

I know for me a man that is rugged and sure of himself and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty are much more of a turn on than a pretty boy. Everyone on the internet is nice, has a great scense of humor, blah blah. I want a nice man but I don't want a whimp. Just me.smokin True...

Kuuleinani's photo
Thu 06/04/09 04:25 PM

A lot of men complain that women just want jerks to act hot and cold, play with their emotions, and treat them badly, but I'd argue that men are shallow as well when it comes to nice women.

I used to overlook perfectly cute, above average looking nice girls, but I was also inexperienced and didn't realize that a cute, nice girl is better than a really sexy, snobby girl. A lot of guys are experienced, realize this, but still go for the sexy/snobby type.

And women, I'm convinced a lot of them are just f***ed up in the head, have high egos but low-self esteem and want some trophy really good looking guy to show off to their friends and society who treats them bad. Some like being treated bad, but a lot of them will take the really good bad boy looks over an average/cute/not so tough looking guy that doesn't treat them like ****.

My question is, what's so bad about being unconditionally nice? If anything, the few women I've went on dates with were sexier to me because they were somewhat attractive and genuinely nice people. I can imagine sex with a really hot woman being good, but is the prospect of it worth putting up with a bad person on the inside? Same for women...I know you women are attracted to muscles and bad boy looks, but at the cost of not being treated like a person?
I have never judged a book by its cover, its always the inside that gets to me. Honestly the hod bod for me is a turn off because I know majority of the time it comes with a me attitude....

Kuuleinani's photo
Thu 06/04/09 03:53 PM
I know but he should have held on to her in the first place...Its not asking much when you ask to be held. For me its a red flag if you have to ask in the first place...Oh well I hope he finds what hes been looking for. Now its just too late to turn back.

Previous 1 3 4 5