Community > Posts By > polypeasant

polypeasant's photo
Fri 04/16/10 02:29 PM
Just read this quote today......every time I hear or say the word diet, I was my mouth with chocolate!!!

CHOCOLATE by all means...if its not chocolate is it worth it????

standing by drool coming out of mouthlove ...lips smackinglaugh

polypeasant's photo
Thu 04/15/10 11:45 AM
flowerforyou Morning already...yikes..time is flying when you aren't doing that much...

Day highlight...Micky D's featuring $1.00 blueberry pie...crispy and tart....not a bad way to sweeten the day!

Cheers for now..

Wishing everyone more wishes:heart:

polypeasant's photo
Wed 04/14/10 12:03 PM
Morning... Did my one cup Melitta perk and it sure warmed things up!

Its cold and blustery....the natives are running around in sweatshirts...with flipflops and shorts of course. As for me this is definitely a long pants-jeans day! We have had a ton of rain...Diamondhead is nice and green for the tourists.

Cheers Sage and Flame!

Aloha!

polypeasant's photo
Mon 04/12/10 02:13 PM
Morning....Haven't been on for about 5-6 months....you'd think I got a life....NAH!!

Hi Carold and oldsage!
Still hear from a couple Minglers on my regular e mail...

11am HST here and coming up on lunch which will be scronging for whatevas...should have known school lunch couldn't be trusted....chicken nuggets ugh!

I need to get some new pics...a hairdresser accidently gave my the shortest haircut ala Twiggy...if any of you are old enough to remember!

Have a good one

polypeasant's photo
Tue 10/13/09 02:46 PM
Back to work after a week off and not really getting into the groove. It was hot-hot- hot weather. High 85+ and not much tradewinds. Went to a few good movies just for the air conditioning...
Saw The Informant, The Invention of Lying. and Fame. I enjoyed Fame alot more than I expected to....I still love the premise and really enjoyed the singing of Megan M (formerly of Will and Grace)

Happy Tuesday....

polypeasant's photo
Fri 09/18/09 01:11 PM
No coffee for me this am. Was just glad to drink my "Greens to GO" from Costco. It is supposed to help us challenged ones who don't eat the way we are supposed to in the fruits and greens area.

Then...I had something wicked from Micket D's this morning...

On well, bananas, skim milk and cereal should put it right:laughing:

Hope everybody is alive and perking..10:13 am HST

Cheers!

polypeasant's photo
Wed 09/16/09 01:36 PM

I have 3 boys, the youngest is 15.... I really wouldn't be interested in being with anyone who has one younger..I raised my boys alone and I don't want to raise anymore.

AD...that was after divorce....I never had children and was more than thrilled with the thought of being the "stepmother".

Years later, I work with children and see them all day from 5 to 18. I know how great they can be and the reverse. The worse part is all the needs, medical, dental, clothes, etc. Hard to step into that role for most people...

polypeasant's photo
Wed 09/16/09 01:29 PM
Too hot for me lately. It has hit high 80's and up to 90's. It feels good when there are trade winds....

The pt job I work at is sooooooooo hot. Compared to me she has more money than God and air conditioning she never turns on....funny thing is she is hot too!!!! Rich and saving on air conditioning....

There is a gal from England visiting my roommate....she loves the heat....she's lived in Saudia Arabia and Australia and thought the heat was great.

Maybe I need to move back to Minnesota where "I'll KEEP BETTER" (Old tv- Rhoda)

polypeasant's photo
Tue 09/01/09 12:47 PM
Arthritis...boo,hisS!!!!

I have fingers so crooked on one hand.....I lost a little weight and am taking this Melaleucca product called Replenex. Knee pain is gone most all of the time. Good thing 'cause I have to chase after kids and balls at my new pt job at A Plus after school care.

Cheers to all of youflowerforyou

polypeasant's photo
Thu 08/27/09 02:05 PM
Raining in Hawaii this AM....

Cleared up, but muggy.

Cheers, nice to see a few faces who might remember me.

Trying my best to keep my thoughts positive...

Alone on this never desserted Isle!!
Cheers.

poly

polypeasant's photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:50 PM
WISDOM FROM UNKOWN SOURCES RECEIVED IN MY E MAIL

Hope you enjoy!!!

Telephone recording

"I am not available right now, but thank you for
caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life. Beep. If I do not return your call. You are one of the changes."
------

ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE.
-----
Frustration is trying to find your glasses without your glasses.
----
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
----

My wife and I had words, but I didn't get to use mine.
---
God gave man before woman so as to give hime time to think
Of an answer for her first question.
---

Every morning is the dawn of a new error.
---
I was always taught to respect my elders,
But it gets harder to find one.
---

QUOTE BY JAY LENO
"WITH HURRICANES, TORNADOS, FIRES OUT OF CONTROL. MUS SLIDES, FLOODING, SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS TEARING UP THE COUNTRY FROM ONE END TO ANOTHER, AND WITH THREAT OF BIRD FLU AND TERRORIST ATTACKS, "ARE WE SURE THIS IS A GOOD TIME TO TAKE GOD OUT OF THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE?"

*******Not cited as to where/who put the quotes together*****.

polypeasant's photo
Tue 05/12/09 06:25 PM
Gotta go with the dog lover. Men usually love dogs and barely tolerate cats because of their independance.

If you are friendly towards pets it seems to show you to be a friendlier person...male or female.

I love dogs most, but cats are cool in their behaviors.

Only thing I don't really like from a strange dog is face licking....
ooohhh gooey!huh
Tolerate a little leg licking...bigsmile

polypeasant's photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:44 PM
Too hot to cook...take out it is.

We have zero trades and vog (volcano plus smog). Miserable for the asthmatics!

Other nite had a corrupt hot dog...with home made ham bean soup. Oscar Mayer has hot dogs in a paper cuff, peel plastic off, microwave and the hot dog is done in 30 secs.....slaphead

polypeasant's photo
Fri 05/08/09 01:08 PM

I don't really care much about the age but would love to find someone that has the energy to do the things they say they like to do lol. I like all of todays music love to dance and can keep up with the trends. I just could never date anyone younger than my older kids and thats 34. I could date someone 70 if he had energy and was still up to doing things. Age is just a number.glasses

Good views.....
I couldn't date anyone who I had underwear as old aspitchfork pitchfork

Good conversation and willingness to be versatile...those are winners at any age!bigsmile

polypeasant's photo
Fri 05/08/09 01:05 PM
PUSH MOWING...OW...yOU DESERVE A GOOD NAP!

polypeasant's photo
Fri 05/08/09 01:03 PM
Welcome!!

polypeasant's photo
Thu 05/07/09 01:54 PM

Cold...you can always put more on to stay warm. There is only so much you can take off when it's hot and then you've just gotta be miserable...

Originally from Humid Minnesota climate....three showers a day didn't even seem to help.

Here in Hawaii, I head for and hang out in grocery frozen section and a/c public libraries.

polypeasant's photo
Thu 05/07/09 01:50 PM

My kiddo was kind enough to ask if I "really, really" didn't mind if he spent Sunday with his friends. No...I "really, really" don't (he leaves for college in just a couple months and will miss the guys but see me somewhat regularly) but wasn't it great that he asked?

What a good understanding Mom!! Yes, it shows outstanding character that he asked....well raised young man!!!

Happy Mother's Day all and a BIG BIG wish that father's, unsung heros, are recognized in June just the same!!

polypeasant's photo
Thu 04/30/09 04:37 PM
ThIS ID FOR MAN OF FEW WORDS WHO NEEDS A NEW TOPIC
Blogging and texting I understand, but not quite sure what twittering is. Seems to be giving a running account of where you are and what you are doing.

Texting takes me forever without a cell keyboard. It is kind of fun. Yound people are crazy about it and can do it so fast. Takes me forever to text like 10 minutes for one message.

Anyone like one or all of the above??

polypeasant's photo
Wed 04/29/09 10:27 PM
Wow CAROLD....New photo....purple is anice choice for dark hair.

Hope you are feeling well.

Not an American Idol fan nyself...
Hanging at the ocal mall Apple store to see what real computers look and feel like. The touch is incredible.

Just went to a cheap movie$1.25...He's just not that into You...very nice.

Next project find a beer and Taco Belle to take home.
Cheers

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25