Community > Posts By > polypeasant

polypeasant's photo
Mon 02/09/09 07:08 PM

Hi
Drago...do you use standins????
Now you really got me confused...
I looked at pics...the blonde cigar smoker next to the Latino looking guy in grey tee and now the suited car salesman...sheesh...which one...I thought it was just females who did the cameleon changes....
Are you famous...can I get a reward if I turn ya to America's Most Wantedthink flowers rofl

Ya I use a couple standins hehe. Thats the real me tonite. I have two pics. The upclose facial and the standing by the car pic.
When im feeling a bit witty and clever I use MrRon White(the cigar) when I feel like just not being me I use Wilmer Valderama(Fez from That 70s show). That Pic you see of Carold all the time,, that really isnt her. Shes a famous actress and doesnt want anyone to know her true identity. She only reveals her private photos to her friends.
carold...secretly famous...psst you can tell me....nobody's watching...she's a FAMOUS ASTRONAUT FROM HOUSTON??>>>>secretly posing as a new grandmother>>>>

polypeasant's photo
Mon 02/09/09 06:45 PM
Beautiful write tazztops, and caroleann, wishing you a wonderful meet and everything going great>>>>sending warm breezes and mai tai's to cinch the dealdrinker

polypeasant's photo
Mon 02/09/09 06:36 PM

We had 40's today, and they promise 60 for wednesday. (western NY)
wooo get out the sunscreen!

75 degrees and sunny...Pillsbury dough girl's cousin getting ready for some higher spfdrinker

polypeasant's photo
Mon 02/09/09 06:32 PM
Hi 5x10...great name..Welcome...
Hi Ivy'smom...I love ivy....I once had an Irish Ivy plant named Mick, late ex killed Mick....Lucky he lived as long as he diddevil :angry: biggrin
PS welcomeflowers

polypeasant's photo
Mon 02/09/09 06:14 PM
Hi
Drago...do you use standins????
Now you really got me confused...
I looked at pics...the blonde cigar smoker next to the Latino looking guy in grey tee and now the suited car salesman...sheesh...which one...I thought it was just females who did the cameleon changes....
Are you famous...can I get a reward if I turn ya to America's Most Wantedthink flowers rofl

polypeasant's photo
Fri 02/06/09 01:33 PM
Hi betty,
onion soup baked in a bowl with french bread on the top and melted cheese oozing over...
Nah that doesn't sound goodrofl rofl rofl

polypeasant's photo
Fri 02/06/09 01:26 PM
School Lunch...yet to be served...

Hold your drooling, we've got:

Tuna Sandwich
Corn Chowder
Lettuce Leaf (gotta cut down on the Leaves portions)
Peaches (you can be sure government surplus never runs out of canned fruits...you could fill a football field with all the lovely fruit cocktail alonepitchfork )I know I'D LIKE TO!!frustrated frustrated

polypeasant's photo
Fri 02/06/09 01:12 PM
Wow, that is misserable for you, invisable!
There is a sh%load of marterial out there on google about cat behavior and the litter box....
aboutcats.com says when cats are stressed or in pain, they often gravitate toward their owners odors/scents to do their nasty...
Wishing you luck!

polypeasant's photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:56 PM
Aloha,
Euphoraholic....thats a lot of ups and down for a health care worker, my feet would die! Yea for time away from swing shift...I'm shifty, but can't stand shift work. yawn
Hi carold, tazztops, horsegirl,

10:35 HST, too early to party, drinks especially since I'm still at work....buts its happy hour some where....biggrin

Pro Bowl is here in Hawaii..Lil' Kim, Snoop Dogg, Enrique Ingelsias to perform half time....I'll be working...They'll find out today whether it will be blocked out here in Hawaii Eli and Peyton Manning to play...Hawaii's last chance..moving Pro Bowl to Miami..boo hisspitchfork

polypeasant's photo
Thu 02/05/09 06:00 PM
.....AND WE ALL SING THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR...drinker bigsmile

At least it was looking for change in all the right places....:banana:
ONCE GREAT!
Looking for change at the carnival grounds is a good one...rofl

polypeasant's photo
Thu 02/05/09 05:47 PM
Talk about change in the pockets...
My part-time check did not come in and it was look for coins nite everywhere. Scrounged about $26.
My California friend and I were going to get together and have a drink and really chat uninterupted.

I choked up about 26 bucks and was quite proud of myself. She ended up being hungry as h*##...

Lordy, we ended up with a drink each, combo appetizer plate...then she said we must share dessert....BUT we did have great conversation!!
Well much poorer and not being able to play visiting hostess...and for sure with the mostest.. Plopped down what money I could and have money for coffee, breakfast the next day

Anybody else ever been in this predictament?

polypeasant's photo
Thu 02/05/09 11:02 AM
flip, flip, flip...
I never see it unless I watch Flip this House, on TLC.

Its been freezing here in Hawaii Nei, my California visiting friend had to buy a hooded sweatshirt just to be able to complete sight seeing at Polynesian Cultural Center.:wink:

Please send sugglies...before we freeze!biggrin

polypeasant's photo
Thu 02/05/09 10:54 AM
Aloha and Welcome...
Could ya drive over the oceanflowerforyou and visit another big kid...I'll spot you a Mai Tai....shades
See ya later and have fun

polypeasant's photo
Fri 01/30/09 01:44 PM
You too, musichic,
Planning to see Liam Neeson's new movie, TAKEN....he is a hunk and love that voice!
A move-away friend is flying over to Hawaii and invited me to her family's bbq on Sunday. I'll be going after 10 hr. shift...should be good and hope I can get to talk to her as she is coming with sisters, and another daughter.

Hope you have good things coming your way and are enjoying a good weekend off!

polypeasant's photo
Fri 01/30/09 01:29 PM
High sage, Its been nippy lately. All local folks wearing long pants, sweaters....tourists in shorts and thin tees. It was only getting up to low 70's for a few days and mid-low 60's nites.
How are your new digs. Hope you love new apartment. Friend e mailed me photos of Iowa flooding....man that was brutal!
Cheers and warm, warm thought going your way!flowers

polypeasant's photo
Fri 01/30/09 01:08 PM
Morning chocalover, yes its just 11:08 HST, and miles to go before I sleep...or perchance get a fun after work opportunity!! Cheers!

polypeasant's photo
Fri 01/30/09 01:06 PM
IF YOU MISSED ANDY ROONEY ON 60 MINUTES, this is what Andy Rooney thinks of women over 40:
(60 Minutes Correspondent, Andy Rooney, CBS)
As I grow in age, I value women most of all. Here are a few reasons why:
A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, "what are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and its usually more interesting. Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have to have a screaming match at the opera or in the middle of dinner. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it. Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what is like to be unappreciated. Women get psyshic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart. Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk, if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to worry where you stand with her. Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, its not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants, making a fool of himself with some 22 year old waitress. Ladies, I appoligize for all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk free?' Here's an update for you. Nowadays, 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!
bigsmile :banana: flowers :thumbsup:

polypeasant's photo
Fri 01/30/09 12:40 PM
Maybe watch the recap of the best Superbowl Commericals.....and yes enjoy the backyard bar-b-que invited to, while staying away from all the hooting and hollaring, AND IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, WATCH THE GRASS GROWsmokin :banana: pitchfork

polypeasant's photo
Fri 01/30/09 11:52 AM
I like men with great silver or white hair at any age...
Now Paula Dean looks great, but then she cooks, has wonderful sons, and oozes bubbliness....Mrs. George Bush (original) looked far older with white hair...guess part of it is personality, skin tones,etc., as to how you can carry it. My late Grandmother colored her hair until she had to go to the nursing home and she looked great...my dad wouldn't let my mom color hers and it put few more years on her...mixture grey-white...
I say fight, fight, fight...colorization worked well for Ted Turner and his movies....biggrin

polypeasant's photo
Wed 01/28/09 05:37 PM
Thats so awful. It makes us sound like some 3rd world country. I read that Michigan is hard hit in the economy and unemployment is high, but there should be some sources. People who need prescription medicine and can't afford it can get lots of help.

No one should have to freeze to death!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25