Community > Posts By > Scrumpymonkey

Scrumpymonkey's photo
Tue 05/19/15 04:28 AM
There is one in the UK I don't know about anywhere else and that's INIT which is used so much out of context with the younger generation for EG I am going out tonight INIT

Scrumpymonkey's photo
Tue 05/19/15 04:14 AM

Yay! We have a new member named Scrumpymonkey! And he's upside down! He will fit in like a wet puzzle piece!....laugh
tried everything I could to turn it round but with no success lol so upd
Side down I will after be

Scrumpymonkey's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:36 PM
Here's one I like Never look down on on someone unless your helping them up

Scrumpymonkey's photo
Mon 05/18/15 09:28 PM
Can we all agree that water is wet

Scrumpymonkey's photo
Thu 05/14/15 08:09 AM
@ Regularfeller to true mate life is to short for been petty take care mate all the best to ya

Scrumpymonkey's photo
Mon 05/11/15 09:53 PM
Iam not saying I am over emotional all I am saying is I am not ashamed of showing them and at regularfella I am NOT crying at the comments and I am big enough and old enough to understand that people have different views and I don't cry my eyes out over things I just shed the odd tear and yes I do agree with you that it is everyone to there own also I have no wish to fall out with anyone over this subject and thank everone for there views

Scrumpymonkey's photo
Mon 05/11/15 09:53 AM
my emotions are never used in ANYWAY to manipulate anyone and I am by far no cry baby where I am from in the uk if we have anything to say we say it no holds barred it makes my proud to have emotions feelings sensitivity like I have and I am not ashamed in any way

Scrumpymonkey's photo
Sun 05/10/15 09:56 PM
What do you think of a man that has strong emotions for EG when I see things about animal cruelty I can have tears and in the film titanic when you see the lady in the sae with her baby I was the same myself I am good feeling like that just wondered what others think

Scrumpymonkey's photo
Sun 05/10/15 02:39 PM
Hi all thought I would just drop in to say hello to everyone anyone that looks at my profile pic I do apologies for it but I could not turn it round lol and just a little interesting fact about me I am the co-owner of a ferret rescue centre