Community > Posts By > SirTravis

SirTravis's photo
Tue 08/18/15 02:12 PM
Edited by SirTravis on Tue 08/18/15 02:21 PM
hey everyone I'm looking for a real relationship local to georgia, close to atlanta or newnan preferably, so message me and we can see where it goes, I love to draw, play video games, watch movies and hang out. I like all kinds of music if its good, I dont have a upgraded status here so if you do match me then please send me a message too! also I'm looking for friends, feel free to ask me anything, as long as its legal, be it shows, movies, games, favorite activities anything and I'll respond to it :D

SirTravis's photo
Sun 06/21/15 03:37 PM
welcome!

SirTravis's photo
Sun 06/21/15 03:30 PM
thanks bro

SirTravis's photo
Sun 06/21/15 03:28 PM
I'm still looking for a longterm relationship (18-20) message me sometime? C:

SirTravis's photo
Tue 06/16/15 06:59 PM
thanks ^^

SirTravis's photo
Tue 06/16/15 05:52 PM
I have severe eczema and asthma and adrenal/immune system issues, I've been made fun of, laughed at and couldnt do normal things as a kid, I had my first pizza when I was 10, me and my family have tried many treatments and even been to the mayo clinic in MN 2 times for 4 weeks. despite all of that and more I still believe life is something to enjoy. enjoy it every day and dont rush through it either, everyone has staggering amount of years in there life to enjoy life. well I guess I just wanted to say is enjoy life everyone!

SirTravis's photo
Tue 06/16/15 05:45 PM
Yes I have confidence and no I dont play games with people, I have severe eczema asthma and many other medical issues, so no I dont play games with people, I am pretty much confined to my own home because of my immune system, I can go out just not often, I have endured thoughts of suicide and thoughts about why god did this to me. I'm not perfect and I dont take criticism too well but I try to, what I'm looking for here is a long lasting relationship. As I stated earlier I cant get out much so online dating is my only shot at finding someone. just because I cant get out much dosnt mean I'm weak either I am strong in my own way. I am a loyal friend, it takes a lot to break my trust which is actually one of my downfalls, I'm too trusting. I believe in helping people and I wish I could get out more to help more but my body is so medically fragile that I cant. I guess what I'm saying is I'm looking for friends and a relationship which is hard to find online.

SirTravis's photo
Tue 06/16/15 05:43 PM
well I cant edit it to fix it now, but umm I'll see what I can do, yes I have confidence and no I dont play games like that, I have severe eczema asthma and many other medical issues, so no I dont play games like that with people, I am pretty much confined to my own home because of my immune system, I can go out just not often, I have endured thoughts of suicide and thoughts about why god did this to me. I'm not perfect and I dont take criticism too well but I try to, what I'm looking for here is a long lasting relationship. As I stated earlier I cant get out much so online dating is my only shot at finding someone. just because I cant get out much dosnt mean I'm weak either I am strong in my own way. I am a loyal friend, it takes a lot to break my trust which is actually one of my downfalls, I'm too trusting. I believe in helping people and I wish I could get out more to help more but my body is so medically fragile that I cant. I guess what I'm saying is I'm looking for friends and a relationship which is hard to find online.

SirTravis's photo
Tue 06/16/15 05:33 PM
I see what you mean, all I was doing was just trying to do was just give a little info about me, I didnt mean to offend and I apologize for it :/

SirTravis's photo
Tue 06/16/15 01:22 PM
Edited by SirTravis on Tue 06/16/15 01:26 PM
well I used to be on a dumb site called mylol.com, now that I'm 19 hopefully I'll have better luck here so message me plz ^^ I try my best to be a good friend, I dont make what I call fake friends, I only make real friends, I try to see the good in people! I believe in good morals and having fun, when something serious comes up I will set fun aside and be serious, I'm looking for a relationship here. a woman who will love me for me! :)

SirTravis's photo
Sun 05/10/15 08:32 PM
thank you

SirTravis's photo
Sun 05/10/15 08:32 PM
I know and thank you

SirTravis's photo
Sun 05/10/15 08:26 PM
getting a bone marrow aspiration tomorrow, super nervous cuz I've never had a operation done before.

SirTravis's photo
Sun 05/10/15 08:09 PM
thanks

SirTravis's photo
Sun 05/10/15 08:05 PM
listen, I would love to meet a girl and have a relationship but! I'm not stupid! I'm not going to send "nudes" of any kind, I just think that nudes are not a good idea. I don't look for a woman with the perfect body, I look for the woman with a perfect heart.

SirTravis's photo
Sun 05/10/15 01:14 PM
if you're interested message me! happy

SirTravis's photo
Sun 05/10/15 01:01 PM
thank you!

SirTravis's photo
Sun 05/10/15 12:13 PM
Edited by SirTravis on Sun 05/10/15 01:06 PM
any single girls looking to date? I'm available and looking :P looking for a girl who will look past my quirks and love me as I would love her the same.