justmeandkids's photo
Tue 05/19/15 09:47 PM
I agree devil dog. Not dad material right there. hoo rah

justmeandkids's photo
Tue 05/19/15 09:43 PM
Yep what you said.

justmeandkids's photo
Tue 05/19/15 09:31 PM
Thanks bud I needed that. I am afraid my wiener may check into a shelter though.lol

justmeandkids's photo
Tue 05/19/15 09:27 PM
I'm right there with you bud. If this was easy everyone would do it. My guess is we are hearing from a lot of women who don't have their kids. Which to me means I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole much less mine. A woman who doesn't help raise her kids is useless in my book. I am raising my adopted step kids by myself and I cannot believe what some of these women are saying. We are screwed up for raising our kids? wtf? Someone has to kiss ouchies and cook supper all the while trying to convince them it's not their fault mom puts her own craziness before them, soak up all the tears she left in her wake. The biggest difference I see is women have people lining up to help them. Most people don't seem to think single dads even exist. You would think they would be lining up to get us if for no other reason but we don't run no matter how hard it gets. Sometimes you have to cut off the diseased hand to save the rest of the body. Good luck man.

justmeandkids's photo
Tue 05/19/15 09:12 PM
Are you crazy? Do you realize how much harder it is to be a single dad than weekend dad. I also might add I kept my worthless junkie ex wife around for five years plus longer than I would have otherwise so I could finally get my poor step kids adopted so they wouldn't have to get drug all over the country every time mom found a new dirt bag she wanted to run off with. I paid for the adoption 3 times because she would get high and take off in the middle of things. That's right 6,000$ down the drain. And that's before the cost of raising two kids. I think you might see eye to eye with her far better than me.