Community > Posts By > Kandacy84

Kandacy84's photo
Tue 06/23/15 05:45 AM
Hit me up if u fancy a chat decent christian men only.

Kandacy84's photo
Mon 06/22/15 06:27 PM
Amen! Our Bodies are the Temple of the Holy Spirit, we are not our own we were bought with a price so glorify God with your members (body).

Kandacy84's photo
Mon 06/22/15 06:19 PM
no problem it was my pleasure, and God bless u too :)

Kandacy84's photo
Mon 06/22/15 06:18 PM
yeah it is

Kandacy84's photo
Fri 05/29/15 04:45 AM
oh okay

Kandacy84's photo
Fri 05/29/15 04:27 AM

saprised they didnt move it
rather then deleting it
and thanks : )
thought i was getting crazier then i all ready was : )
move it for what?

Kandacy84's photo
Fri 05/29/15 04:24 AM

didnt you all ready post this ?
or am i having Dayjavoo
it was deleted by admin, for posting in the wrong place, happy now?

Kandacy84's photo
Fri 05/29/15 04:23 AM
i did and admin deleted it, i posted it at the wrong place.

Kandacy84's photo
Fri 05/29/15 04:08 AM
now dear friends there is a big difference from Guyana and Ghana i am from Guyana which is in South America, the only english speaking country in South America, we are neighbors to Brazil, Suriname and Venezuela, and although we are not located in the caribbean we are a part of CARICOM (caribbean community) we share the same cultures as the caribbean and are considered a caribbean country, Guyana has the longest one drop waterfall in the entire world, we have the tallest wooden structure in the entire world, now Ghana is somewhere in Africa what part of Africa i do not know lol, so i dont know why people think i am from africa, anyways thats just a little note to let u guys know i am not from africa not that there is anything wrong with africa.

Kandacy84's photo
Wed 05/20/15 06:18 PM

I'm single,have a job,my own place and a vehicle. Why is it hard to find a good woman

While the things you have listed are great but not the vital things..
You don't talk about who and what you as a person.
I know by the time I was in my 40's I owned my own home, I was
financially responsible. etc.

I was searching for someone
that was kind, honest ethical, trustworthy,
funny, smart, as you can see I was looking for more than
a nice bank account to come into my life..

Just saying...
well said

Kandacy84's photo
Wed 05/20/15 02:48 PM

You are such a sport and have a wonderful profile. I wont rate the same but I will definitely vote for one.
thank you :)

Kandacy84's photo
Wed 05/20/15 02:03 PM

I live in the middle of Texas and Alaska, but no one wants to talk to me.

Do you drop into an inbox and say hi..From my experience on here is that is how some of my best friendships from here that I have had for years is by someone dropping into my inbox..
Pancho and I are together because I dropped into his Inbox over a post he made. And the friendship grew to a deep love...
u seem very nice and positive and thank u for not beating me up about my profile lol some of my closest friends are ppl ive met online.

Kandacy84's photo
Wed 05/20/15 02:00 PM

I wonder if any of you folks have actually met interesting people here. Are you friends right now with someone you met through mingle2?flowerforyou
im sitting here thinking the very same thing.

Kandacy84's photo
Wed 05/20/15 01:48 PM

I would say your profile is good... I also have to agree with Star on this one.. Just continue to tweak it as you go..
have fun out here and be safe...
Welcome to the site
thank u dear, ill definitely revise it.

Kandacy84's photo
Wed 05/20/15 01:48 PM

I would say it is a good profile. Could tweek it a little bit more.

You are cute as a button but the upward glow in your lead shot seems to wash out some of your features. It seems to contradict your stated age so I think "real" guys may think you are using a dated photo or someone else's. Not fair but your location makes your believe-ability a little rocky. thank u very much for your feedback i do appreciate the honesty, about my picture i do look younger than my actual age so its no old or deceptive picture maybe it had too much light but if u check out my other pictures you will see. i do have 2 international diplomas from cambridge university in human resource management and effective business communication, i am not good at writing in the "about me " section at all i suck terribly at it, i just scribbled something this morning after it was pointed out to me that i need to write something there lol, i am neither desperate nor seeking a rich guy maybe certain words i had chosen could have been better, so to say that is so far from the truth, however i will review my "about me" and try to spruce it up a bit.

Think toward the end of your text you sound like you have slipped from being positive and informational to begging rather than inviting. Trim that back and you would be improving.

You are 30 and a student that is not terminal but you might want to sound like you are working on a career field rather than looking for a rich boyfriend and what used to be called a "MRS. Degree". I am a strong supporter of traditional marriage but most men seek like professionals want to know what they have in common and you are serious about contributing to the combined future.

Welcome to Mingle. Good luck.

Kandacy84's photo
Wed 05/20/15 08:05 AM

Have messaged lots of people .........women and men ......and they didn't reply.is it like a thing here or what?

Sometimes, no reply is a reply.
well put!1

Kandacy84's photo
Wed 05/20/15 08:04 AM

some will reply and some wont, i they do then great! if not just move on until you do.

At long last, somebody finally gets it!!!!!!
lol yep its so simple even a cave man knew that haha

Kandacy84's photo
Wed 05/20/15 05:49 AM

If I could relocate then it might be different. I stick around here to be around my kids. Asking someone else to relocate seems ridiculous because they already have a life where they are at. So the whole thing just seems pointless.

Anyways, I wish you luck in finding someone that is everything you are looking for.
well i am not asking anyone to relocate we have to be on the same page and since i have no kids relocating will be a no brainer for me so thanks for your input anyways but the last part of what you said does not apply to me have a pleasant day.

Kandacy84's photo
Wed 05/20/15 05:25 AM

Ah, yes I can see why that could be confusing. I have done the long distance relationship thing before. It's never worked out for me. Plus there just isn't enough contact. Once I'm really into someone I like to spend a lot of time with that person.

I have seen long distance relationships work really well. I say good for them and I'm happy for them. It's just not something that works for me.
fair enough, each to its own, i prefer a long distance relationship, simple because i dont want to limtit myself to just ppl here where i live i prefer to explore and see what other possibilities are out there for me, but i respect your decision, hey everybody gotta know what works for them.

Kandacy84's photo
Wed 05/20/15 04:52 AM

I'll just put it this way. If you didn't live so far away, I would be messaging you now. :)
awww lol thats sweet thank you, why do ppl get turned off by one's location? anybody can get on a plane you know i just never understood why it turned some ppl off.

Previous 1