no photo
Wed 05/20/15 12:34 AM
Thank you mingle crowd!, the one timers, the veteran regulars, and of course all the ladies for keeping me entertained in my time of not sleeping for this amazing 2 hours. Good luck in your community and remember, there's always another papa tiger out there for you, you just have to believe! <3

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 12:28 AM
Get her Pete!

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 12:24 AM
72 wooo! Did I win a lady?

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 12:09 AM
Gameboy, Pokemon Red. That's all anyone really needs.

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 12:08 AM
Decent no mam. PERFECTION is what I do.

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 12:06 AM
Prove it.

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 12:03 AM
Papa tiger here, finally the answer to all your whims, desires, and romantic calls has been answered. I'm the full package, euroswagger with american sauce and just enough Canadian bacon to be sizzling hot.

Let me get those digits, - Papa Tiger

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 11:58 PM
Edited by DebonairDirtyPickle on Tue 05/19/15 11:58 PM
Your wait is finally over, lets get this dude love going. <3

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 11:54 PM
I wouldn't disagree with that. #didntdisagree

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 11:44 PM
Thinking why right before I go to sleep I have an anxiety attack wake up and read, rinse repeat 4 hours. Get up, go to random date site, portray a super pimp named papa tiger for a bit of a laugh and hopefully make others laugh, scratch the dogs head etc.

GROWING UP SUCKS. We drive to work, we drive home, hope we don't get bumped by someone, not because we care about the car, but because it's just another person we have to deal with that makes that day suck even more. I make enough a year and am completely unsatisfied, not for want of money but so ****ing bored it feels like sanity bleeds from my eyes as project meetings turn into side meetings and everyone talks about the new productivity plan, the new leadership style, the new insert random buzzword of generic complete uselessness here. I'd rather get hit by that other person's car and just go have a cup of coffee my treat and we just have a laugh, because **** the material stuff I'm glad they're okay, but instead we both still have to go to work. #Random thoughts

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 11:32 PM
Zoo is perfect cause I'm stalking this land. -Sincerely Papa Tiger

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 11:31 PM
When you get tired of those boys, you hit up papa tiger baby. -Sincerely Papa Tiger

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 11:29 PM
Stay strong my brother, the right booty who will respect you is out there.