Community > Posts By > Plasmapheresis

Plasmapheresis's photo
Tue 11/10/15 05:00 AM
Is hard because the machines have a hard time contracting my blood at a fast pace. It sucks sometimes it can make donating not as easy and more painful.it seems to get harder and harder each time I go!.. Does anyone know how I can speed up my blood flow? Should I work out or stretch before donating or eat a specific food.... let me know.

Plasmapheresis's photo
Sun 10/18/15 09:10 AM
I think mingle2 is for mature people. Because there's nothing buy older people on this site... I haven't even been able to find people in my area. Most of the people who message me are from a different country.. :unamused:

Plasmapheresis's photo
Sun 10/18/15 09:00 AM
That I donate plasma.

Plasmapheresis's photo
Sun 10/18/15 12:52 AM
I'm in here to encorage people to become a plasma donor

Plasmapheresis's photo
Sun 10/18/15 12:50 AM
blood and it's significance was indeed a gift from god- Sunny.

Plasmapheresis's photo
Fri 05/22/15 08:06 PM
Nice thread.

I do think the Japanese ghost encounters are absolutely the freakiest.

Plasmapheresis's photo
Fri 05/22/15 08:02 PM

How many of you know that our thoughts and daydreaming can create actual events in your lives?.
Truth be told I have used it and attracted very cool people into my life. It starts with thinking of a certain time of feeling you had with a particular person or event that has occurred and feeling that feeling of love passion or whatever the case may be. Constant focus on the feelings that feel good with love will and I guarantee bring the type of relationship into your lives that you so long for.
What did your first kiss feel like? The first time you held someone's hand? all those thoughts create a snowball effect and pretty soon you will be experiencing those wonderful experiences again xoxo.

Yes Its called quantum physics... The belief that your reality is created by your own individual perceptions its quite interesting.

Plasmapheresis's photo
Fri 05/22/15 07:59 PM

I just build my perception and beliefs based off what I've observed. I don't think Barack and Michelle Obama are reptilians lol but I'm not going deny that there is the some weird sh�t going on in the political world.
When that national anthem video was exposed of subliminals and the captions from like the 60s lot of skeptics claimed that subliminals don't work but didn't have a claim to prove that the subliminals in the captions were bogus.

meechelle is actually a Micheal, and obarry wants to nuke russia for their anti gay attitude...

I'm sort of convinced that Michelle is actually a man and so is Serena and Venus Williams.

Plasmapheresis's photo
Fri 05/22/15 07:46 PM
Edited by Plasmapheresis on Fri 05/22/15 07:49 PM
I just build my perception and beliefs based off what I've observed. I don't think Barack and Michelle Obama are reptilians lol but I'm not going to deny that there is the some weird sh�t going on in the political world.
When that national anthem video was exposed of subliminals in the captions from like the 60s lot of skeptics claimed that subliminals don't work but didn't have a claim to prove that the subliminals in the captions were bogus.

Plasmapheresis's photo
Fri 05/22/15 07:23 PM

Baltimore riots and shootings are fake. The Mainstream media comes up with stories and stages them on the news. why?

To promote more false propaganda

what I live here. Nothing violent is fake.. no matter WHO does it.
Nothing fake in Philadelphia Pa. either, or New York.
I have lived in the ' East Coast Concrete Jungles " most of my life.

What gated community suburb are you stuck in ?

Get it girl. I was going to say that I don't think the innocent community having loss and having the clean up think it was fake

Not being able to shop at 7:30 am.. for FOOD wasn't fake either... because stores were being looted already.!!! 7:30 am...!!!
But, people just HAD to have a steal a flat screen TV in the name of " Social Injustice" rant

Well of course they had to make it look real for the public to not just a people watchingI

Plasmapheresis's photo
Fri 05/22/15 07:18 PM
I don't agree that it's just women who do it, there is an equal majority of everyone who does it male and female.

Plasmapheresis's photo
Fri 05/22/15 07:05 PM

Just arrived and already jumping to conclusions? Awe to be 20Something and be so decisive you can instantly ***** all the facts. Haven't figured out the program but already complaining.

Welcome to Mingle. You ought to have a lot of luck here.

I've actually been on the site before, but I've deleted my old account for the same reasons.

Plasmapheresis's photo
Fri 05/22/15 01:24 PM
Edited by Plasmapheresis on Fri 05/22/15 01:26 PM
Baltimore riots and shootings are fake. The Mainstream media comes up with stories and stages them on the news. why?

To promote more false propaganda

Plasmapheresis's photo
Fri 05/22/15 01:21 PM
Yes I believe in ghosts. In my life I have had way too many experiences with the supernatural that I can't not believe them. And if you asked me to tell you a story I have some pretty freaky stories that would keep you up tonight. AND THEY ARE REAL STORIES that I have experienced.

Plasmapheresis's photo
Fri 05/22/15 01:11 PM
I'm a Conspiracy Theorist. I do believe in that there will be a new world order And that there is a satanic cult in the mainstream media and political field.

I withdraw from it all by not watching television listening to the radio, And I continue to educate myself about government brainwashing and Mk Ultra.

Plasmapheresis's photo
Fri 05/22/15 01:05 PM
That is an abomination, I don't think you should mess with the laws of life. we live and we die That is the cycle of life... And death is inevitable

Plasmapheresis's photo
Fri 05/22/15 12:36 AM
I've noticed that there are a lot of users on here who are 30 or older... I'm wondering if mingle2 is generally for older people....?

It's nice when it comes to the forums and all Because I can actually have articulate and philosophical discussions with other people and on most social sites with people my age is just pure garbage, complete idiocy and Immaturity.

But its not so good for dating because I'm not really interested in dating a very older guy.
That sounds a little contradicting but what I mean is I don't want to date a guy who is forty-sixty years old. I prefer a guy who's in his late twenties to mid thirties.

But it seems that many guys in their forties and sixties have been messaging me more often.

Plasmapheresis's photo
Fri 05/22/15 12:13 AM
Possibly, mutual attractiveness is important to a certain degree.

Honestly nobody wants to build an sexual and intimate relationship with someone they are not attracted to, that puts an impact on the bond o closeness that you build with a companion.

But that's not always true, sometimes it doesn't always happen that way... But most of the time.it does.

Plasmapheresis's photo
Fri 05/22/15 12:07 AM
Society is corrupt. So be vigilant, highly selective of his intelligence, charisma, ambition, and perception. Don't just pick a guy based off his looks.

Plasmapheresis's photo
Thu 05/21/15 11:36 PM
Edited by Plasmapheresis on Thu 05/21/15 11:38 PM
Humans are the most magnificent creations and we are also the most evil, cruel and heartless beings ever.