Community > Posts By > rileyannt

rileyannt's photo
Tue 06/16/15 09:02 AM
I took down my first photo, because I had sunglasses on. Then I posted a nice photo which I cropped myself, without sunglasses. Mingle 2 sent me an email today stating they had taken the new photo down, with some generic reason. Why did they do this?

rileyannt's photo
Tue 06/09/15 02:16 PM
good answer as above.....limited atonement is Calvinism.....Christ died for all...John 3:16.....but to "be" saved and accept Christ, Romans 10:9,10 is clear...one must believe and confess Jesus is Lord....His blood fully redeems a soul from sin...sin has to be acknowledged....even after being saved, we have forgiveness......a sinner sometimes doesn't even know they are lost..I didn't...but when the burden of sin is terrible, we know we need a Savior,
and Jesus paid it all. Sorry, so wordy

rileyannt's photo
Fri 05/22/15 12:43 PM
I think 'true love' is a fantasy or sterotype picture we have of someone yet to be in our lives, because for various reasons, the cheaters and frogs got eliminated. We will get what we set our standards for. I'm trying to stay optimistic that in all the world there is one 'love' with a faithful personality. The heart is fickle. All the best, M.