Community > Posts By > lu10nt

lu10nt's photo
Sat 07/04/15 10:49 AM
Edited by lu10nt on Sat 07/04/15 11:05 AM

Awesome, Great STORY! I was hoping you actually had proof though and not stories. I actually remember that I was reincarnated. My old name was Dusnt Giv Ashit and I died building the Taj Mahal. I remember it so well, details right down to the colour of the buttons on the workmans shirts. I know every inch of their faces as swords ripped their heads from their shoulders from an invading army but we did not worry for we were going to be reincarnated into that army because if you can't beat them, join them. Anyway I thought I'd have a quick look at what Wiki says about Reincarnation and I find it fascinating that it is primarily an Indian Belief and that the story you used was about someone who died in India and was reincarnated in India. Coincidence? Also it is mentioned that in order to achieve reincarnation you require good karma, if I am not mistaken this just sounds like a religious form of control: Be Good and be born again, Be Bad and were going to have to spend time, effort and money to do something about it which we can't be bothered with. Sounds about right

So a child is born and they had a past life, but a child is born that didn't have a past life. So that one that didn't have a past life, where did their "soul" come from. Surely you can't create a soul but then where did the first soul come from? Surely everyone has been reincarnated again but people keep breeding so we need more to die so more can live or we just create more souless bodies that will eventually become a soul until they die and come back as jesus. Or like the story someone had decided that they could do with more attention being paid to the topic of reincarnation and came up with a fanatical story to get everyone to worship the afterlife. So lets all commit suicide simultaneously and see if anyone will somehow emerge from the human-less world to say I was reincarnated. So I am guessing by the topic of reincarnation that to some degree some of us were long long ago neanderthals that evolved over and over again until we became civilized misguided fools?

Sorry but I do like playing Devils Advocate because in truth I would want Reincarnation to occur but I just don't see how it would actually work. So you die and the thoughts locked inside your skull seep out into the ground and are carried by worms that are then eaten by birds and then the birds are on the kitchen table of a pregnant woman. Thus the memory lived on through other animals until it gets to a soon to be newborn? Even that, that I just made up just wouldn't work. If I can work out how it will work fundamentally, I will not believe it, nor stories about it. Do you believe in ghosts? The amount of films and documentaries about ghosts is enough to make anyone believe but if I was to time warp 500 years ago and mention that I had seen a ghost people would be like "what the **** is he on".

i'm not sure what anyone would consider proof of this, but it is hard to explain how a 5 year old kid can describe places and people they've never met or seen...

So one supposed actual event that only has written proof (reminds me of the bible) of its existence is more believable than the fact this is one occasion and supposedly everyone is reincarnated so why has this happened like never and why did it happen in India (the place where reincarnation was invented and their belief rates are the highest in the world) Doesn't Take A Genius to figure that out.

Look up www.iisis.net and try to read all case studies of reincarnation documented by researchers.

Dr. Ian Stevenson, a Christian by birth and a non-believer in reincarnation, did 40 years of research and brought out 2500 cases where plausible evidence has been gathered on reincarnation.

I will not believe anything to do with reincarnation that is media driven. I could create an accessible website of lies and hope, I want actual fundamentals of how it is possible. I flick a switch at home and the light comes on and I can understand how and why. Someone dies in New Zealand and then Reincarnated in Iceland is possible how? Besides If he was making money doing it he might have wanted to invent some of the research to guarantee a reward for his "effort".

lu10nt's photo
Sat 07/04/15 10:09 AM

We don't remember past lives because we're not supposed to. But sometimes we remember some things.
And I think that as the vibration on earth and of everything and everything on it rises, we will start remembering more and more.
I think today's young kids will remember quite a lot, or a lot easier than most of us do.
You can clearly tell when you look at young babies that they're wise souls. Old souls. Just look in their eyes. You gotta be blind to not see that. It's not as if a young soul is looking back at you, but a very wise, old person, in a baby's body. They look at you at an age that babies used to see nothing yet, just blurs. So they can really see much sooner too, and they look straight at you, and through you. I'm quite sure if they could talk, they could tell the shape, size and colour of your aura and what your qualities were etc etc.

I have seen flashes, and part of a previous life, and often know when something is caused by something that happened in a previous life.
And I've seen parts of other ppl's previous lives during readings I did for them.

Why we reincarnate? To learn and grow as a soul. Basically no different from going to school.
The information and wisdom we gather is transferred to our soul group, so with our individual growth, our soul group grows as well.

Jesus btw is an Ascended Master. At some point you don't have to go to elementary school no more (Earth) and you go to secondary school.
If I'm not mistaken, he's Sanat Kumara.

So, tell me how can I find out if I was a Buddhist monk in my previous birth. Is there any method like meditation which would help me know my previous life?

I think there's books written on that, meaning, too much to just type here.
If you're interested in the subject, get involved in the spiritual world, get your intuitive development going. Learn to meditate, visualize, pay heed to your intuition so it can grow etc. etc. etc.
Being able to guide yourself back to previous lives, not sure if everyone can do that, depends on your erm ... 'abilities' so to speak. I've never deliberately done so myself.

The easiest way is to go to a reader and have him/her do it for ya. THere's plenty of different ways to go about it, just energy reading, Soul Response Therapy, or if you want to experience it yourself, hypnosis.

Also ask yourself why you want to know if you've been a Buddhist monk. Is this based on logical deduction? An ego thing, thinking you're better/higher etc if you were one? A gut instinct? What?

And lastly, it's best to at least learn to ground and shield yourself before you make any attempt to meditate etc. A proper grounding is SO important! Unfortunately it's the step most ppl skip, because they either don't know or don't understand its importance.
You can get in chit if you're not grounded and start doing energy work. And I think you're pretty stable, down to earth, but it is nice to know you can get yourself back into your body if you happen to leave it.

I have a long way to go for what, I want reincarnation to be an actual thing but know one can give me fundamentals just crap about 5 year old deluded girl that had her parents talk her to death about some girl they most definately know a lot about that died 150km away and made her out to be her reincarnated self because they desperately wanted to offload their child because the parent wanted rid of it because she secretly cheated on her fellow

lu10nt's photo
Sat 07/04/15 10:05 AM

Awesome, Great STORY! I was hoping you actually had proof though and not stories. I actually remember that I was reincarnated. My old name was Dusnt Giv Ashit and I died building the Taj Mahal. I remember it so well, details right down to the colour of the buttons on the workmans shirts. I know every inch of their faces as swords ripped their heads from their shoulders from an invading army but we did not worry for we were going to be reincarnated into that army because if you can't beat them, join them. Anyway I thought I'd have a quick look at what Wiki says about Reincarnation and I find it fascinating that it is primarily an Indian Belief and that the story you used was about someone who died in India and was reincarnated in India. Coincidence? Also it is mentioned that in order to achieve reincarnation you require good karma, if I am not mistaken this just sounds like a religious form of control: Be Good and be born again, Be Bad and were going to have to spend time, effort and money to do something about it which we can't be bothered with. Sounds about right

So a child is born and they had a past life, but a child is born that didn't have a past life. So that one that didn't have a past life, where did their "soul" come from. Surely you can't create a soul but then where did the first soul come from? Surely everyone has been reincarnated again but people keep breeding so we need more to die so more can live or we just create more souless bodies that will eventually become a soul until they die and come back as jesus. Or like the story someone had decided that they could do with more attention being paid to the topic of reincarnation and came up with a fanatical story to get everyone to worship the afterlife. So lets all commit suicide simultaneously and see if anyone will somehow emerge from the human-less world to say I was reincarnated. So I am guessing by the topic of reincarnation that to some degree some of us were long long ago neanderthals that evolved over and over again until we became civilized misguided fools?

Sorry but I do like playing Devils Advocate because in truth I would want Reincarnation to occur but I just don't see how it would actually work. So you die and the thoughts locked inside your skull seep out into the ground and are carried by worms that are then eaten by birds and then the birds are on the kitchen table of a pregnant woman. Thus the memory lived on through other animals until it gets to a soon to be newborn? Even that, that I just made up just wouldn't work. If I can work out how it will work fundamentally, I will not believe it, nor stories about it. Do you believe in ghosts? The amount of films and documentaries about ghosts is enough to make anyone believe but if I was to time warp 500 years ago and mention that I had seen a ghost people would be like "what the **** is he on".

i'm not sure what anyone would consider proof of this, but it is hard to explain how a 5 year old kid can describe places and people they've never met or seen...

So one supposed actual event that only has written proof (reminds me of the bible) of its existence is more believable than the fact this is one occasion and supposedly everyone is reincarnated so why has this happened like never and why did it happen in India (the place where reincarnation was invented and their belief rates are the highest in the world) Doesn't Take A Genius to figure that out.

lu10nt's photo
Thu 07/02/15 05:46 PM
A Big Bag of M&M's

lu10nt's photo
Thu 07/02/15 05:42 PM
Door was locked

lu10nt's photo
Thu 07/02/15 04:10 PM
this is boring

lu10nt's photo
Thu 07/02/15 04:09 PM

By the way if your pi king women based on substance rather than looks then you will find someone who is worth their salt. :)

Well your right about my confidence having had a kicking. My issue is that I can only be so patient and that it has literally become an obsession to the point that when "it" happens, I want it to be perfect. Time is as much my biggest enemy as is my confidence.

lu10nt's photo
Thu 07/02/15 03:46 AM

i think we are put here again and again b/c a: we agreed to it, and b: we were meant to either do or learn something we didn't get to do , or didn't get to learn the last time.

I understand these are the same reasons Buddha and some other Hindu sages have given for our rebirths.

Are you telling this from your information, understanding or extraordinary intuitions.

Worst case scenario is once you die, that's it, so live this life like it is your last. Or you could try convincing people that a better life exists after this one so what are we waiting for, the directions to nearest bridge?

lu10nt's photo
Thu 07/02/15 03:42 AM

The shrivelled lemon will be sweeter. The bent ciggerete if not broken will be stronger in taste because it might be older or not do tightly packed in. The chocolate bar shouldn't be sold and that spotty kid you can help by letting him do his job because he will learn faster and might even be nicer to you instead of rushing you and being stone faced. A real person who has lived and been hurt and may not look the way you want might be the one who sees you the way you want to bee seen. And that is vice versa. Someone who still thinks that she can change a man or even pick a man that is a super hero or a knight in shinning armour is not a good catch because she will be incapable of loving you just fort being you. But a woman who has gone through the wars and is still sane and has kept her good nature is more likely to be the one who sees you for you and will see beauty in the. Flaws you have and will love you because you are that bent ciggerete or the lemmon that doesn't look that pretty anymore.

You may say all that but in reality you naturally pick and chose the one that's best. Your seriously telling me you would buy inedible lemons over fresh ones? You would help the spotty kid on the till who will take 10 minutes to serve you when your in a rush and have to actually be somewhere important in 2 minutes time and being late means its game over. It seems typical from most points of view that women are looking for their knight in shining armour and a castle away from all the riff raff. Women surely instinctively and naturally chose someone who is strong and stern over someone who is shy and in the shadows. You can't fall in love with someone you can't see however someone who is strong that can protect you and your future children sounds like the right choice. I fail at every turn because I do not behave in the immature gangster/hard-man ways and instead choose to be the more intelligent and financial type because I know in reality brains and money are far stronger than some pathetic muscles but sadly 99.999999999999999999999% of women are far to blind or lack the intelligence to realise this. But then again I must reiterate myself, You can't fall in love with someone you can't see. I do believe that other people may have an interest in me but since I don't have the confidence to speak nothing happens or the times they do see me are when I'm too confident such as when I'm at work and so they might assume that actually I'm taken but since I can't change anything unless I wear a sticker on my head that states single and searching I might never get anywhere.

lu10nt's photo
Sat 06/27/15 03:40 AM
Edited by lu10nt on Sat 06/27/15 03:41 AM

There is one special for every person

When you find the one that ticks all the boxes they become the 'special one' for you, that's not to say there is only one of them out there, but hopefully you will never need to look again.

Finding the one that ticks all the boxes is difficult indeed, but more difficult is finding someone who ticks all the boxes whom likes you because you tick all theirs #WorldsHardestThingToFind

See I can do small posts

lu10nt's photo
Sat 06/27/15 03:28 AM
Edited by lu10nt on Sat 06/27/15 03:32 AM
I can answer you back without using too many words here but I will anyway. You go into a shop looking for a chocolate bar, one pack is already open, the other sealed tight, which will you buy. You look at some mince on the shelf, one has gone all brown and the other looks really fresh, there is a shriveled up lemon and a fresh one of those too. Your in a rush and their are two tills open, one with a spotty kid who looks like he is on his first day and looks clumsy at everything he does or the other till has the overflowing with experience manager, which till will you use. One cigarette is all bent and one is perfectly straight, which do you smoke. You want to write a love letter, one piece of paper is all scrunched up and the other is perfectly flat, which do you use? Add a few more options in. You are hungry and thirsty but can only choose one option. A drink of water, 2 slices of bread or a bowl of soup, which do you choose, since the soup is kinda both that is surely going to quell both issues. The biggest problem is choice. If it was just as simple as female then everyone would have their partner but just like last night when I went out into town. The percentage of guys that had seen someone they liked: 100%. The percentage of girls that wanted attention: 100%. The percentage of girls that had seen someone they liked 0%. Thus guys build up the girls' egos because they think they are going to get somewhere and girls just get their free drinks, free dance and free whatever and then disappear. The problem for me is that I am in that shop in a different way. You see a guy who is confident but immature or you see a guy who is timid and shy and you can't gauge his maturity. Who do you dance with, who do you flirt with, who do you talk to, who do you leave with. I am the rotten piece of meat, the scrunched up paper, the bent cigarette, the shriveled lemon. The problem I think is other peoples perception of me but I can see why. The problem for me is I can't become a fresher lemon, fresher meat, a perfectly flat piece of paper or a straight cigarette because the damage has already been done and is irreversible. I just need to hope that everyone else rots far quicker and although manky I would become the fresher lemon. I know people don't like reading my essays or at least I tend to assume but it is only because I have a mind that tries to at least make reading between the lines a bit easier. I could have just said would you have rotten meat or fresh but I didn't because I try to provide the bigger picture using plenty of examples. This might get people to understand my problems and help me with solutions. I understand my problems fully but I can't see a way to change in a way that I would want to that would allow me to find my own solutions. Thanks for Reading. My autobiography comes out tomorrow and it will be 79 Billion pages long, just kidding.

lu10nt's photo
Sat 06/27/15 02:37 AM
Edited by lu10nt on Sat 06/27/15 02:45 AM

lu10nt's photo
Fri 06/26/15 08:26 AM

We don't remember past lives because we're not supposed to. But sometimes we remember some things.
And I think that as the vibration on earth and of everything and everything on it rises, we will start remembering more and more.
I think today's young kids will remember quite a lot, or a lot easier than most of us do.
You can clearly tell when you look at young babies that they're wise souls. Old souls. Just look in their eyes. You gotta be blind to not see that. It's not as if a young soul is looking back at you, but a very wise, old person, in a baby's body. They look at you at an age that babies used to see nothing yet, just blurs. So they can really see much sooner too, and they look straight at you, and through you. I'm quite sure if they could talk, they could tell the shape, size and colour of your aura and what your qualities were etc etc.

I have seen flashes, and part of a previous life, and often know when something is caused by something that happened in a previous life.
And I've seen parts of other ppl's previous lives during readings I did for them.

Why we reincarnate? To learn and grow as a soul. Basically no different from going to school.
The information and wisdom we gather is transferred to our soul group, so with our individual growth, our soul group grows as well.

Jesus btw is an Ascended Master. At some point you don't have to go to elementary school no more (Earth) and you go to secondary school.
If I'm not mistaken, he's Sanat Kumara.

So, tell me how can I find out if I was a Buddhist monk in my previous birth. Is there any method like meditation which would help me know my previous life?

Everything I just read is utter fantasy. Firstly there is no proof that anyone has a soul, I do not believe I have a soul. And now back to biology. This little bit here where the brain clearly isn't is where your imaginary stupid soul is. Heart pumps blood and brain comes up with rubbish for the mouth to spew and corrupt other minds with mish mash jibber jabber. The facts are: We are born and know how to create life we know its possible as we've done it and can do it again and again. Then we die, we know that too and can do it and have seen it done. A soul, nope never found one of them on a living nor dead person. Look at technology and the way things are today. If a soul was an actually part of the human body do you think that by now we would know where it is, what it does etc etc Instead of coming up with Mystic and Magical Fantasies. May as well tell everyone to have a shortcut to a newer and better you and get everyone to commit suicide or better still take a few dozen pages out of some muslim extremists books. Oh I was reincarnated, I used to be a suicide bomber but I only worked one shift. Any reincarnation story i've ever heard has been oh I was a princess in a past life or I was a captain lieutenant of a platoon of men in a war back in the 17th century or I was Albert Einstein. No one who has been reincarnated was ever some low life scum growing up in manchester in the late 1800's who died at the age of 7 from poverty. Regardless of how detailed a story maybe about reincarnation it is just a magical mystic world. If you really like magic play Skyrim

lu10nt's photo
Wed 06/24/15 09:02 AM
I think its about your mind set and theirs. I Like a lot of people but they never seem to have any interest in me. Should I lower my standards, hell no. That means I would eventually end up on a cycle of gradually lowering my standards one by one until someone comes along that is totally against my original standards and what I just go with it knowing that it won't work out. One of such standards could be do they smoke. I might for go this because at the end of the day my brother smokes so no big deal. But then I start to for go other things such as, I'd rather they didn't already have kids or I'd rather they were Caucasian or I'd rather they weren't religious or I'd rather they were sane. Start dropping one criteria then you may as well just drop the lot because that means your changing to get the right partner and no one should change for anyone. By Changing that makes you become someone your not and although they might like you, in the long term, You won't like you.

I am just sick of hearing "Sorry, but your just not my TYPE". In what way though? Can't just say that and it be ok. It sounds as if there is no real reason and that its just a immature way to turn someone away unless of course there is a reason but for some reason I never hear why, Surely I don't match one or more of your criterias and I might yet find that they still don't match some of mine. It is weird though because I did confront this person I liked and that is what she said (not my type) and after asking her what the problem is she just couldn't come up with anything. I asked her what is it that makes me a walking reject, what thing or things is preventing someone from saying yes just once. "Oh I don't think its anything to do with you, you just haven't found the one yet?" Right ok so I have just asked you because I like you and your telling me that there isn't anything wrong with me as a person but its just that I haven't found the one yet even though the one could be the very person I am talking to who doesn't like me back for no known reason but insists its just because I am not her type? Ha this isn't Pokemon. What Just because I'm Grass Type (because grass is weak and women are my weakness) means you being a Psychic Type (Because all Women are Mind readers)(Don't mean to be offensive to the ladies here but it is common knowledge that Men aren't) means that together WE wouldn't work. You never know without trying but its easier to say no than try it seems. Everyone tends to comment that I am a "good looking lad" and yet all women just seem to make you feel like your covered in dog ****, thanks Ladies for always being the cause and solution to most life's problems

lu10nt's photo
Fri 06/19/15 12:16 PM
Another big long post from me, Thought I'd try and reply to everything I missed the last couple of days. Although most everyone thinks I'm psycho.

Quote: Love is both: a matter of the heart and of the head.

What? Head is master of all knowledge and Heart has absolutely nothing to do with any understand of love I can discover. The heart has one key function. To pump blood round the body to provide oxygen to and take carbon dioxide away from places that need and don’t need it. Some Science geek might choose to elaborate further, they always do.

Quote: I believe that the human bean, as a social animal, has 2 basic needs. A physical need to pro-create and survive, and/or to feel the pleasure of bonking,lust, if you will.The other need, is one of a spiritual kind. To be a well balanced animal, the human being, needs to feel 'wanted, cherished' etc.

I have a psychological need to breed not physical and I have no spiritual kind. I don’t need to feel wanted, I want to feel wanted because I have waited too long being alone.

Quote: This proves, the process of love, if really true, happens between souls and never dies by itself. Memories get erased between births so can't be proved in many cases.

Yet there surely can’t be any proof that a Soul exists let alone Reincarnation. I would absolutely “LOVE” (Whatever that is) for Reincarnation to be true/real but I just don’t see how it would fundamentally work. Surely based on my expression of Love in the last sentence that Love is simply a greater emphasis on the word like as in you "more than like" or "really really like" but we call it love as it is shorter and sweeter to say and hear.

Quote: cireTOM does not have a uterus, and this point solves the issue , a bad attitude toward women, so no, sorry, love will probably continue to elude you

unless and until you clean up the 'tude

I know he doesn’t have a Uterus, you completely missed what I said which proves to me that people don’t read, don’t understand and therefore aren’t up to my level of intelligence (I don’t intend to sound big headed but its true and if being honest makes me immature then I better pretend I care. I have know bad attitude towards women, I have simple problem that would take 5 minutes to resolve but because of every women I “LIKE” I am bound to spend an eternity chasing a 5 minute resolution.

Quote: All what you counted as motives for love: belonging, security, financial status etc. can be motives for relationship but they are not motives for love.

Yes they can be motives for relationships but “love” also surely. Lets say the one your with, the one you love ends up broke or worse – in huge debt, do you still love them. They end up disabled from minor degree to major degree, do you still love them, They are sexually incapable, therefore no sex ever again, do you still love them. They have murdered your family, do you still love them. It would appear that true love would overcome all these obstacles but it doesn’t exist for it is bound by certain motives that can make or break a relationship of love.

lu10nt's photo
Tue 06/16/15 05:00 PM

The Truth Behind Love?

Is easily found with google searches and school.

Everyone has different understandings of many things

Everyone has different understandings of everything.
And even if they don't, you put everyone in a room, a lot are going to disagree just on principle even if in reality, deep down, they agree.

My view on "love" is that it is not real.

If you believe everyone has different understandings....then you should really define exactly what you mean by "love."

I believe that love is a word created to hide the fact that really it is just a motive.

...So?
So what if it is just a motive? A complete lie? A total delusion?

Are you confusing the idea that something that is "true" automatically means it is "right" and "good" or even "practical?"
Or that proving something is "false" means it's "bad" or "wrong?"

I would like to hear other peoples opinions of love and all its mystery

I believe it's not really that big of mystery.

I believe that a lot of people need it to be a mystery so they can come to their subjective opinions of it and therefore feel control over it, or manipulate it into their own self image and thereby feel more important than others who couldn't crack the mystery in the "right" way that is like their own.

maybe we can collectively solve the puzzle surrounding love

See?
It's a "puzzle" that needs to be "cracked."
It's not that scientists, and researchers, and philosophers might have solved it or good ideas.
Oh no! They're a bunch of idiots who don't know what they are talking about.
Especially since we aren't handed a handbook on the way out of the uterus that explains everything up to this point, or information isn't just easily handed to us, we aren't chased down and shown absolutely the absolute truth about what is known.

Nope. It's a big ol' puzzle that this magic generation of people can unite to buy the world a coke (thanks to the genius of one uniting figure) to figure out this completely unfathomable mystery.
Oh thank you for this savior to bring us out of the dark!

I believe that love is a word created to hide the fact that really it is just a motive

All emotions can be used as motives.

I have not a clue what you were on when you wrote this but I definitely missed every point you tried to throw across. Pretty sure most people on here look for an argument or a fight of words because they can't be civil about giving their responses in a normal way that might make sense during a discussion. Instead it erupts into flames and pointless junk getting thrown out of a uterus

lu10nt's photo
Tue 06/16/15 04:44 PM

...have you ever watched the film lucy? It goes on to mention that humans use 10% of their overall brain capacity and all other animals barely reach 3%

Well that movie is clearly is not a reliable source of information. The 10% myth is rooted in a basic misunderstanding of brain function.

Humans are using 100% of their brains!

Different areas serve different purposes, and different types of cells in the brain serve different purposes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_percent_of_the_brain_myth

Well to be honest I don't know where they came to that conclusion however I find it believable due to most of the stuff we learn we forget or it becomes obsolete. I do believe that we could use more of our brains than we do. Some can use theirs better, more effectively or efficiently and maybe this is a learned behaviour or an applied one. The fact remains that we all have the same size brain to a degree but the vast differences in knowledge vary massively. Average IQ in America is 75. In UK its 100 and when I did an online test I achieved 132 back when I was 15. Intelligence seems to vary drastically between humans although their brain sizes are the same. This makes me believe that it is possible to advance beyond that of the most intelligent minds of today and to have the average person have a mind that is beyond that of today's we could build a better world much faster, much more efficiently. We are holding ourselves back but to be fair, who'd have ever known we'd have gotten this far?

lu10nt's photo
Tue 06/16/15 03:45 PM
I didn't read every post but have you ever watched the film lucy? It goes on to mention that humans use 10% of their overall brain capacity and all other animals barely reach 3%. With what we have accomplished due to our sheer significant intelligence imagine what would happen if we increased beyond 10%. Imagine what would happen if you increased the size of the brain and then increased it to 100%. We could achieve so much more if we weren't wasting our time scratching the surface of everything and ignored laws about playing god and actually begun to excel ourselves. We need to enhance beyond our current evolutionary state. We have got to our current state through necessity but have since stalled as life is too easy that there is nothing that is going to stimulate us to evolve further. We need to force ourselves to evolve further and to a degree we have done with our knowledge in technology and science but we need to evolve us and not the things around us. Our species is very adaptable because unlike most we change our surroundings to suit us as opposed to finding suitable surroundings. We could be so much more but might never be. We'll always be frightened of taking the next step for fear of our own extinction but if that is what it takes to create human version 2.0 then I believe its a step in the right direction. Besides it might give us a reason to evolve again.

lu10nt's photo
Tue 06/16/15 03:29 PM
Unemployed LOL

lu10nt's photo
Tue 06/16/15 03:27 PM
Edited by lu10nt on Tue 06/16/15 03:28 PM

LOVE--
If I speak in human and angelic tongues but do not have love, I am a resounding gong or a clashing cymbal.a

And if I have the gift of prophecy and comprehend all mysteries and all knowledge; if I have all faith so as to move mountains but do not have love, I am nothing.

If I give away everything I own, and if I hand my body over so that I may boast but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient,

love is kind.

It is not jealous,

it is not pompous,

it is not inflated,

it is not rude,

it does not seek its own interests,

it is not quick-tempered,

it does not brood over injury,

it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth.

It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails.

If there are prophecies, they will be brought to nothing; if tongues, they will cease; if knowledge, it will be brought to nothing.

For we know partially and we prophesy partially,

but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.

When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.

At present we see indistinctly, as in a mirror, but then face to face. At present I know partially; then I shall know fully, as I am fully known.

So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

flowerforyou

I have no idea what I just read. I have no faith, no hope and no love and can survive in this world without any of those things, however through deep understand as to the purpose of life, I only see one purpose. Survive. I can survive far too easily without faith, hope and love. However to truly survive the species must go on and thus breeding must occur. Now If I don't breed, the species will still survive so I have no real purpose but I want to breed to give myself purpose, for without purpose, I may as well be a predators prey and sacrifice myself to aid something elses survival. I have never felt love and sadly in an immature sounding way believe I may just be above it. My Beliefs tend to strip to the core the reality of such things hence most of what I write. When I write things such as this, I always try to gauge the responses I will receive from saying such things and if people feel the need to call me immature, so be it. I know what I am and immature is not it. I just see beyond the colourful pictures everyone else sees and sadly black and white is bland and boring which is me down to a tee.