Community > Posts By > lu10nt

lu10nt's photo
Sat 05/28/16 11:08 AM

All the ingredients above also adding beetroot and egg

The order doesn't matter, it's making sure you have all them

Try adding pineapple
Oh my gosh it's sooö nice

Don't like Beetroot or Egg but Pineapple sounds like its worth a try.

lu10nt's photo
Sat 05/28/16 10:44 AM
It seems no matter where you go, the way in which a Burger is constructed never seems to be right in my opinion. I will give you the list of ingredients to build your burger "the proper way" and see what everyone comes up with:

Crown (Top Bun)
Onions
Tomato Ketchup
Cheese
Beef Burger
Lettuce
Bottom (Base Bun)

So reorganise these into your ideal Burger, the list should be crown at the top and Base Bun at the Bottom with your reordered burger, this order being what I think it should be, and for those people that think it doesn't matter what order your burger should be in, clearly don't appreciate a good burger!

Also after reordering, specify if you would add or remove any ingredients

lu10nt's photo
Mon 05/23/16 08:25 AM

since you've had 'sex' 9 times or more, you are no longer an amateur..
Now its time for you to practise together and learn how to please each other..
ask her...a clue to a good time..pitchfork

That is basically my plan, I get the feeling that she thinks I only want her for sex, which simply can't be true because prior to going out with her, I didn't know what sex was like and so as well as finding her attractive and funny and amazing, I do enjoy the sex but also want to ensure she enjoys it just as much, if not more. It is almost in the back of my mind that women "fake" orgasm and so I just assume that I am only really satisfying my needs but the last time we did it, I gained a second wind that I think totally surprised her and she seemed to have enjoyed it. I just want to be able to constantly mix things up and keep it exciting and enjoyable for her, I want to be able to push the boundaries and perhaps take her where no man has taken her before.

lu10nt's photo
Mon 05/23/16 02:59 AM

It's a possibility.
Just look at the Nazca lines of Peru, for example.
Someone made those, and they weren't meant for anyone else to see - except something up in the sky. Whether or not they were drawn to appease sun gods is a mystery. Seems like a hell of a lot of work to impress the sun. =)

[personally, i think the aliens were the gods... anything with advanced knowledge back then would be seen as one...

Not sure but it seem like you don't believe but are still in some doubt and therefore Agnostic? It makes me think that you are a bit like me in the sense that I would love Pokemon, Iron Man, Thor, X-men etc to be real but the difference being that I can tell they are not with the overwhelming evidence, and the other difference being than some of these things could actually have the possibility of being real through science.

lu10nt's photo
Mon 05/23/16 02:54 AM

Just a question, You lost your virginity at 28??

And about your relationship with her i cant say much at this point its kinda early to conclude, she could be looking for fun only or could feel different towards you and would want something more, it could be other things too but its how you feel about it all & if you having heartly feelings for her youre already screwed laughlaugh
J/k

I could go all out technical and say it was days before my 28th bday making me 27 but basically yeah, when your timid and only ever managed to get a GF to like you for a few days or a week it kinda makes it hard. But since she came into my life and picked me out of the crowd whilst openly telling me that many other people are trying to get in her knickers but shes not interested and then to get my manager involved to get me to take her out makes me think that she likes me a lot and I kind of just went along with things because like all relationships I have had I thought I may as well get some experience out of it if nothing else and when I took her out I started to realise that I do actually like her, I hadn't developed any feelings for her before because we were just colleagues. Then a few weeks later she allowed me to conquer my fear in the bedroom (another reason why I was still a virgin because I literally feared getting to the showdown and me being **** at it). So literally she is like an angel to me by barging her way into my life and making everything ok and taking away my worries. I am unbelieveably lucky that she has found me and tolerated me and still tolerates me and I just don't want this train ride to come to an end any time soon.

Thats great buddy.
You have to make your intentions clear sooner or later & know of hers too...but these are the early stages i hope it works out with what you looking for with her & u didn't mention her age..
When you get to know her better it'll knock off the doubts & worries i guess but i would suggest guard your heart.. Women are very complex beings

She is 24 this September, See if she is afraid of commitment, that I can handle because to be honest I don't really see the point in marriage. Its the fact that she seems to treat relationships like a FWB relationship, however I am hoping that with her reaching a more mature stage in life now that perhaps she picked me with greater intentions but who knows and also I think being the amateur I am in the bedroom, I actually think I have surprised her on more than one occasion but feel like I need to keep that up to prolong the train reaching its stop.

lu10nt's photo
Mon 05/23/16 02:48 AM

Its really too early to tell. It could go any direction at this point. But you may want to ask her if she plans to be exclusive with you at this point. If she says its too early to tell, you will have to decide if you are ok with her sleeping with other guys while sleeping with you

It seems that she only has one relationship at a time so doesn't sleep with others but it would appear that she is only in a relationship with me for the benefits of a FWB relationship and that at some point she might decide that there aren't any more benefits to be had and due to me feeling like I am an amateur in the bedroom due to my lack of experience I feel that day could arise soon.

lu10nt's photo
Sun 05/22/16 06:33 PM

Just a question, You lost your virginity at 28??

And about your relationship with her i cant say much at this point its kinda early to conclude, she could be looking for fun only or could feel different towards you and would want something more, it could be other things too but its how you feel about it all & if you having heartly feelings for her youre already screwed laughlaugh
J/k

I could go all out technical and say it was days before my 28th bday making me 27 but basically yeah, when your timid and only ever managed to get a GF to like you for a few days or a week it kinda makes it hard. But since she came into my life and picked me out of the crowd whilst openly telling me that many other people are trying to get in her knickers but shes not interested and then to get my manager involved to get me to take her out makes me think that she likes me a lot and I kind of just went along with things because like all relationships I have had I thought I may as well get some experience out of it if nothing else and when I took her out I started to realise that I do actually like her, I hadn't developed any feelings for her before because we were just colleagues. Then a few weeks later she allowed me to conquer my fear in the bedroom (another reason why I was still a virgin because I literally feared getting to the showdown and me being **** at it). So literally she is like an angel to me by barging her way into my life and making everything ok and taking away my worries. I am unbelieveably lucky that she has found me and tolerated me and still tolerates me and I just don't want this train ride to come to an end any time soon.

lu10nt's photo
Sun 05/22/16 05:53 PM
So, Amazingly and surprisingly to myself and totally out of the blue, I've managed to get myself a Girlfriend. Although it has taken me until the age of 28 to finally have someone find me because I am too shy to ask anyone out.

So it all started at work that I got a phone call out of the blue and it lasted about half an hour. She worked at another store and so I got the impression that she spends most of her time ringing other stores when she gets bored and talks to everyone. After having what seemed like the strangest phone call ever, the following day I mentioned it to my boss who said "oh thats ***** from ******** **** store". At least I knew who it was. So during the next several months she rang on and off and we talked but to be honest it was more her talking about work and general gossip from within the company and then often she would go on about other people trying it on to sleep with her and all sorts of other things. I never thought anything of it and just thought she rang me because she was either bored or realised that I would just happily listen to her.

Then one day I had to cover a shift at her new store as she had just transferred to another store but she had to cover a shift at her old store so an hour before our shifts she suggested that we go for coffee. So I arrived an hour before and she gave me a hug (this was the first time of meeting her in person) and I got my bearings in this new store and then we went for coffee across the road. Being cautious and dumb at the same time, I left my wallet in my car so she ended up paying for coffee, although mine was a can of pop. So after chatting for almost an hour we parted ways and went to work.

The week after I was off all week and then the week I came back, I received a text off my assistant manager saying that this is her number and that I have to take her out for tea on friday and that i'm paying. I was completely shocked because I just thought she was a colleague and that she just moaned a lot but I didn't realise she liked me. So knowing that I can't ask people out, yet having been given her number, with her likely expecting a response from me, I decided to pluck up some courage and asked her where she would like to go on friday. On friday I was working the early (5am-2pm) and at 2pm when my colleague came in to allow me to go home, he mentioned that she said I was taking her to Nandos, so I took her to Nandos which had a long queue so we went to pizza hut and it got better from there on in.

The second time I took her out we went to Nandos and then went back to her parents place to watch a film. The third time we were both off so I picked her up and we went strolling around a lake, we went round 3 times before getting hungry and going to McDonalds. We went back to her parents and lay in her bed, chatting and since her parents were at home I didn't think we were going to do it but to my surprise it just happened, she stole my virginity away and gladly too. Since then, being sad as I am, we have had sex 9 times and I personally find her totally amazing but this is where my doubts are coming in. After trolling through her facebook and twitter it would appear based on stuff she shares that she is afraid of commitment and also doesn't really have a relationship as such, but instead has a friends with benefits type of relationship. So this has got me thinking that the long-term is out of the equation and that I need to make the most of the short-term while I can. Thoughts?

lu10nt's photo
Sun 05/22/16 05:17 PM

Well, bear in mind, the way we are built now is NOT how we were built way back when. I firmly believe Neanderthal man may very well have demonstrated some of the most amazing things, like extra-sensory perception, telekinesis, telepathy, etc. It may sound far-fetched, but if you think about how little we use our brains now, and how many more distractions we have since way back then, it's possible.

What did God supposedly say? He made us in the same image as God? If that's the case, look through the Bible and you'll find all these stories about people doing incredible things, vanquishing foes, seeing visions in the sky, all SORTS of goodies.

It's conceivable God didn't do ANY of these things. Man did, through their own mind powers, and these powers were attributed to God, or A god. =)

If we were built then I want some upgrades because the human body is flawed in so many ways, one key cause of some of my problems is from when we went from chimps to man because we aren't supposed to be Bi-pedal creatures but because of our evolution , I now suffer chronic back pain. Also our breeding organs are multi-functions to allow waste to pass through which doesn't sound quite hygenic. I could google countless other flaws with the human race but by far the biggest one is the sticky topic of god being stuck to the brains of easily deceived people

personally, i think the aliens were the gods... anything with advanced knowledge back then would be seen as one...

I think WE are the only Gods ever to be proven to have existed. The idea of God is that he is a creator and yet almost everything in this world that we see, do and use has been manmade. Our ideas of the power of God has been very well wielded by mankind and continues to be used and spread to almost every habitable place on earth and soon maybe the rest of the solar system and beyond.

lu10nt's photo
Sun 05/22/16 05:13 PM
Edited by lu10nt on Sun 05/22/16 05:17 PM

Well, bear in mind, the way we are built now is NOT how we were built way back when. I firmly believe Neanderthal man may very well have demonstrated some of the most amazing things, like extra-sensory perception, telekinesis, telepathy, etc. It may sound far-fetched, but if you think about how little we use our brains now, and how many more distractions we have since way back then, it's possible.

What did God supposedly say? He made us in the same image as God? If that's the case, look through the Bible and you'll find all these stories about people doing incredible things, vanquishing foes, seeing visions in the sky, all SORTS of goodies.

It's conceivable God didn't do ANY of these things. Man did, through their own mind powers, and these powers were attributed to God, or A god. =)

If we were built then I want some upgrades because the human body is flawed in so many ways, one key cause of some of my problems is from when we went from chimps to man because we aren't supposed to be Bi-pedal creatures but because of our evolution , I now suffer chronic back pain. Also our breeding organs are multi-functions to allow waste to pass through which doesn't sound quite hygenic. I could google countless other flaws with the human race but by far the biggest one is the sticky topic of god being stuck to the brains of easily deceived people

God came about simply because the dumb human race would see thunder in the sky and question, how does that happen? then the sun disappears during the day, something we now call an eclipse, how did that happen and eventually we end up with unexplained events that the dumb people could only see as being magical and attributed such powers as divine and caused by a higher power they name God. Meanwhile in the more sophisticated and slightly less dumb human race of today we answer these questions with science. We perform tests and experiments to confirm and replace the answer from God to Science. Every single God has been put to the sword, except for the God of Creation. Science has not yet been able to recreate the big bang and test to see if we are here by chance but considering Science has put hundreds of Gods to the Sword, I can pretty much discount the last one as well.

Anyway your going on about Neandethals having Telekinesis and that sounding Far-Fetched, enough said really. Lastly if God made us in his image and we as a species have many flaws as mentioned before then God decided in his ultimate Wisdom and Superior intellect to ours to create us with the same flaws that he has, sounds like Inferior intellect to me.

lu10nt's photo
Sun 05/22/16 04:38 AM
Edited by lu10nt on Sun 05/22/16 04:42 AM

God approves rape, slave and many other atrocities and yet he saved you! I must be doing something wrong, maybe I need to start killing people to gain Gods favour and live a life of eternity. So many deluded empty heads in this world that try their hardest to shame the human race.

Lu10nt hasn't fooled anyone, but himself for the above statement.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_Mass_Murder

So what your telling me that the now more technologically advanced world capable of far more destructive power have killed more now than back when both science and technology were poor and populations were small.

Of course these numbers include Hitlers Germany of whom killed Jews. How was he atheist if he only picked on Jews and then those that waged war against him. Then there is all the communism in China and Russia that led to millions of deaths which are power houses in the east and have much larger populations than the entire population of europe thousands of years ago.

So I am not actually surprised that there seems to be more murdered from Atheists but who exactly are they killing? Also this is happening on the other side of the planet, somewhere that is communist and somewhere I don't care about because Christianity wasn't dominant in those areas.

Back to Europe all we have is World War 2 which saw Hitler and Stalin kill millions in a world war involving Jews. I don't recall it being termed as an Atheist War. It was a war so of course a lot of people died but not against the name of God and not in the name of Atheism. I struggle to see how these numbers add up because almost all of them are irrelevent, if you minus all the irrelevent communism and world war 2 I doubt we come close.

Back to the real world. When do you ever hear a time on the news when someone has killed someone because they weren't atheist. I hear it a lot about muslims and suicide bombers but thats because the media is also corrupt and have their ways of controlling trends and popular opinions by convincing the public that Muslims are the enemy when actually its just extremists. You just can't believe what you hear these days.

Also in todays world we can get quite an accurate total of number of deaths but from thousands of years ago its more like guess work so there could be far more than we realise but still, like I've said I doubt we reach a few hundred thousand because no armies go round with an Atheist Banner and kill other people for believing in God.

lu10nt's photo
Sun 05/22/16 04:17 AM

I do want to point out that I do believe in an intelligent being far greater than us. Whether or not it is truly God, that's something for which we just have to rely on faith.

I just don't see how evolution can prove ALL of this. Our bodies are incredible. I said this before, but we breathe air, we process the elements around us, and we can use our sense, and our whole nervous system is a complex, intricate mesh of "wires" and "electrical charges".

There are really only two real conclusions I can draw from this.

a) We were either built, for some purpose, by some power we cannot even begin to understand or;

b) We are not real. Everything around us is nothing but an intense, deeper level of some kind of existential plane that we cannot grasp.

I'll opt for choice a, on the contention that if something DID build us and build this world for us to live upon, one can only assume it was done with love, and the hopes we would show mutual love to others.

And that's what God has always been about. =)

lu10nt's photo
Sat 05/21/16 08:07 AM

I think you better reread what I said

Don't make out you know everything.

No I don't hate science in fact I LOVE it yes it may come as a shock I LOVE it

Don't say things about me that you have no idea.

Shut your mouth!

I have reread what you said and that changed nothing! So how did the magical being floating in the clouds, urinated on stupid people become your savior and prevent you from being in a wooden box? To be honest, I don't care because all I will get is magic, angels and fairy dust but I am still waiting for someone with compelling evidence of the existence of God and if you think you have what it takes then take the stage but since no one in the world has undeniable proof you will be wasting your time.

You love Science do you? That's nice, Tell me more about how people use science to create everything and how God has no involvement!

I can't speak to you about things that I have no idea about and yet you can speak to me about the existence of God! I will tell you the truth and you will be hurt by me and yet you can tell me lies and I am expected to be silenced, control freaks

My mouth is firmly shut thanks, doesn't stop my fingers from typing though!

lu10nt's photo
Sat 05/21/16 08:01 AM

The origins of the laws of nature, life and the Universe point clearly to an Intelligent Source that human theories cannot explain. Indeed the Supreme Power is God. The burden of proof is on those who argue to the contrary.

Antony Flew (1923-2010) was the world's most famous atheist. I would suggest you read his recount of his conversion in a book titled, 'There is a God: How the World's Most Notorious Atheist Changed His Mind'.

After the simple homework, please come back and tackle these two questions, too simple for your high IQ :

1) Factually convince us the non existence of an Intelligent Source.
2) Many other known great atheists like Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, and Sam Harris with such high IQ changed their minds.
My take.... The wise gentlemen realized they were mistaken in their beliefs.
Discuss.

The burden of proof lies with you. Once ready, please submit your exam write up to the honourable members of Mingle who believe in God to open a factual discussion. Until then, I leave you with the following citations :

Psalm 14:1
A fool says in his heart there is no God.

Proverbs 26:4
Do not give answer to a fool according to his foolishness, lest you also be like him.

Wise sayings....
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
George Carlin

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.
Mark Twain

I rest my case!

You rest your case and prove my point so what! You are using wise sayings to combat with wiser people.

This is fact and read it well!

In the end, there will only be one type of person with the capability to say "I told you so" and those words will NEVER be said from any person with fundamental, undeniable proof of the existence of God, it will be those who have the mental capacity to distinguish bull **** from reality!

lu10nt's photo
Fri 05/20/16 11:58 AM

For someone who don't believe in God sure talks a lot about him.

Your information will not hinder what I believe or experience.

If it wasn't for God I would be in a box 6 feet in the ground.

If it wasn't for God, a lot more people would be walking the earth, which coincidentally would cause potential overcrowding issues. You may twist whatever fanatical story into God preventing you from being 6 foot under but many reached early graves because people believed that it was Gods will, God allowed good people to be killed and yet the devil punishes bad people, doesn't that make the devil good and god evil? So many thousands/millions have reached early graves but they are just numbers, you can't see their faces so what does that matter so long as your alive, you couldn't care less what atrocities have been made in gods name.

Science must be evil in your mind, it only created just about every man-made object in existence which is just about everything you use, from clothes, shoes, tvs, computers, just about everything, what did god create? Don't see any evidence and you don't have any!

This is how evil science is, science helps people, science is awful because it allows people just like yourself to survive and live life according to talking snakes. Science allows for overcrowding and the ability to resolve such problems by terraforming Mars. I don't see God terraforming Mars, its People. Any action you perform is yours to make and not God controlling you to do it. We have come such a long way from 2000 years ago and yet the people that have been taught to insert bible and remove brain still go round preaching about "our father this" and "our father that" and yet if people actually read the f*cking bible you would realise that God is in favour of so many things that are now against the law because of equality issues and because we all have a right to live life with a certain degree of normality. God approves rape, slave and many other atrocities and yet he saved you! I must be doing something wrong, maybe I need to start killing people to gain Gods favour and live a life of eternity. So many deluded empty heads in this world that try their hardest to shame the human race.

Besides heres a load of Memes, and Ricky Gervais is an extremely clever man, he far exceeds the likes of me, let alone you!

That will do for now!

lu10nt's photo
Tue 05/17/16 11:51 AM

It seems to me that we are here because of the evolution requirement. When a species finds it difficult to survive because of predators or changes in environment, there becomes a need to evolve and adapt and that the many species constantly trial and error different adaptations (something we don't have conscious control of) until either its too late and become extinct or in fact it works and we evolve to counter the changes.

Your post suggests that living things choose to evolve ("there becomes a need to evolve", "species...trial and error"). The only relevant thing that creatures do is reproduce with small variations. If those variations find themselves in an environment where they improve the creatures' reproductive success they are selected for by that environment and appear with increasing frequency in subsequent generations.

I was simply giving my account of my opinion. I have not studied anything to do with evolution but it does seem the most logical by far and thought that I would put my spin on what I think occurs. I understand that we do reproduce very small changes and I also believe that we can evolve after being born. I don't think that the evolution is contained within the reproduction only. I myself have developed or evolved abilities that I could not previously perform and I have done this through necessity. I found a requirement for these adaptations and it works, it could have side effects, who knows, but it is a couple of abilities I am glad I do not live without anymore and could potentially now pass down. I am unaware of my parents possessing this ability because to be quite honest its not the kind of abilities to go around bragging about. They are nice since I did not have these abilities until around my teens but its in related to a topic that isn't appropriate to discuss on forums or at all for that matter.

Now to tackle your other quote. Whales are Mammals indeed but I find it rather funny that you only picked this out of everything I said. I was simply trying to make a point that when the bible states 2 of every animal surely Whales, Sharks, Crocodiles and all water dwelling animals were also on board. All I can picture is the 41st day when Noah lets all the animals off the boat and its one big free-for-all of predators getting their fill. It would be the day where the record is broken for most species becoming exitinct within a single earth day but since the earth is only 6000 years old according to the bible then Noah must have decided to leave the Dinosaurs off the ship so that we scientists could have our evidence.

lu10nt's photo
Thu 05/05/16 04:49 PM
Wait for it, any moment now we are going bound to get some medley of speech that rifles like this “Ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you. Which of these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this? In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.”

I have asked the animals and I got a Woof, a Meow, a Baa and a Moo and they didn't teach me anything, except when I observed them for a length of time, I saw them do more or less what we do but on a much limited mental budget but still they pull off survival well enough.

I asked the birds and their tweets were less understanding than the ones on twitter and didn't tell me anything. I spoke to the earth and that was a waste of my time and didn't teach me anything except for the fact that no matter what the climate, life will find a way. The fish didn't inform me of anything but tasted good with chips. Which of these doesn't know that the hand of the has done this? Easy question, none. In his hand is the life of every creature? Now this makes me think "the lord" that I haven't met IS the Earth? and he is the breath of all mankind or waste of breath rather without any actually proof.

I can obtain rapid proof of me making a cake so if there isn't rapid proof of whoever creating the earth then I don't want everyones time wasted. Besides, isn't obvious that all Atheism would be wiped out the second, whoever this imaginery person is supposed to be, if he was to appear and commune with the much more civilised than thousands of years ago world. But until then, the only ones that will ultimately be able to say "I told you so" is us. Have a nice day planet earth, whatever the weather.

lu10nt's photo
Thu 05/05/16 02:00 AM
Oh this could be the root of all evil

lu10nt's photo
Thu 05/05/16 01:46 AM

I lost my mind years ago, so presumably there's no evil in me? Hope not.

The route to wisdom begins by ignoring scientists and searching for truth elsewhere,

A touch out, The route to Wisdom begins by ignoring The News, Religion, Science and everything you were ever taught by someone else and instead you should go searching for the truth by discovering it yourself and not letting someone else bring the truth to you as you can not guarentee the legitamacy of the truth from the sources that freely give you any information

On that note, when I did this, I discovered that actually Science was the most truthful, you may get a different outcome but it depends how logical your mind is

lu10nt's photo
Thu 05/05/16 01:37 AM
Its always funny reading through these types of posts. You have someone going on about more evidence for evolution and big bang and so on and it all sounds some what logical as to this is how something happened or might of happened. On the flip side you end up with some religious nutter that responds in a way like "and then the lord blessed us with his divine smile" and this somehow makes scientific evidence obsolete. I think these religious nutters need to have a psychological assessment because what they say is well over the line of mentally ill so one must only assume that they behave in a mentally ill way also and that they are danger to themselves and more importantly a danger to others.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10