Community > Posts By > mcarr91

mcarr91's photo
Fri 10/09/15 03:54 PM
Not really. Ran a test to see if I had the respect of a friend and lo and behold the manipulation was in. I guess being human means we make mistakes.

mcarr91's photo
Fri 10/09/15 03:52 PM
SMILE! It confuses people.

mcarr91's photo
Sun 08/09/15 04:44 PM

mcarr91's photo
Sun 08/09/15 04:39 PM
I love you means that I accept you for all you are, the positive and the negatives. It means I will always be truthful with you, but might wait for an appropriate time to share it. It means I will support you in everything you do, even if I am hesitant of it. It means I'll hold your hair when your sick and carry you to bed if need be. If you are bored, I will drag you out of the house. If you are tired I will dim the lights and bring you a blanket. If you cold I will snuggle in close, and maybe just a little closer. Love is many things to me. Most importantly though, you may not be my first or last thought of the day, just the best and most important.

mcarr91's photo
Sun 08/09/15 04:23 PM

Age happens to everyone. Maturity...that has to be acquired.

I agree with this 100%
Me also.

I also have to agree with this. Maturity aside though, some days I just have to be a Toys R Us kid.

mcarr91's photo
Sun 08/09/15 04:13 PM

mcarr91's photo
Sun 08/09/15 01:54 AM

mcarr91's photo
Fri 08/07/15 11:45 PM
It is never wrong to fall in love. For me age is not really a defining factor nor a deterrent in falling in love. Age difference can (not always) have a impact on the relationship if you choose to pursue it though. Individuals cultural views and societal beliefs are often heavily influenced by the time in which we were raised and can be different than your own. Be sure to explore your differences and learn to live and accept each other for who you are.

Best of luck in your search and may you find true happiness.

mcarr91's photo
Fri 08/07/15 11:27 PM
Whip cream please

mcarr91's photo
Fri 08/07/15 11:06 PM
Edited by mcarr91 on Fri 08/07/15 11:22 PM
I am here to be a better man than I was the day before. To be a true and honest friend to the people who enter my life. To make better "mistakes" tomorrow and every day after that. To enjoy life, even the shitty days.

Oh and as "Brain" always says "Try and take over the world"laugh

mcarr91's photo
Fri 08/07/15 10:41 PM
NVCI training should be a requirement for all officers, especially those assigned duty in any school. Having worked in a locked down Behavioral Health Unit I have seen this training utilized many many times successfully. It is by no means the fastest way to deal with a situation, but action versus outcome it is often the best choice.

Unfortunately, some time's force and restraint are called for in a situation. Here too there are techniques and procedures that have to be followed with in the letter of the law.

From what I have read so far, it appears that the officer acted in the manner in which he was trained as evidenced by the backing and support of the Sheriff. I believe there was a failure to adequately and properly train the officer involved in this situation. That is a failure on the Sheriff's Department as well as the local board of education for not mandating better policies in regards to situations like this.

As the awareness and the social outrage of this events continues to grow, I would not be surprised to see other similar events brought forward from other schools around the nation. I hope this event is a catalyst for change and that future situations have a better, more positive outcome. One can always hope!

mcarr91's photo
Fri 08/07/15 09:56 PM
Enjoyed your post very much. The forums are like a secret indulgence that can only be shared and understood by your fellow Minglers. It's not like your going to convince someone you joined a dating sight and decided to stay for the forums. They just wouldn't understand.

mcarr91's photo
Fri 08/07/15 10:50 AM

mcarr91's photo
Mon 08/03/15 09:21 AM

mcarr91's photo
Fri 07/31/15 02:23 PM
Hard choice between cookies and cream or cheesecake with raspberry swirls.

mcarr91's photo
Fri 07/31/15 02:21 PM
Trying to figure out if I want to drag my lazy *** out for a night of music or stay home and binge eat some ice cream. Hard decisions like this probably shouldn't be decided hasty. maybe I will just take a nap and sleep on it.

mcarr91's photo
Wed 07/29/15 05:20 AM

mcarr91's photo
Sat 07/25/15 11:09 PM

I'm sleepy. ..goodnight..to.. all 2 of you that care:heart: smooched waving

Couple hours late, hope your slept good by time you read this.

mcarr91's photo
Sat 07/25/15 11:06 PM
Rocky Horror Picture Show. Still picking confetti off my clothes.

mcarr91's photo
Sat 07/25/15 11:05 PM
Was that you daughter in the background of your profile pic? (as you leer at her)

Might go to hell for that one lol.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14