Community > Posts By > Mark1_1

Mark1_1's photo
Wed 06/24/15 07:14 AM
Does not matter how beautifully a present is wrapped it's what's on the inside that counts.

Mark1_1's photo
Mon 06/22/15 11:42 PM
I just had a first date at the beach and went swimming.

We learnt so much about each other in one too short an afternoon.
As Argo posted, all the facades were gone, and we talked for hours openly and honestly.
I was of course apprehensive at first and was surprised to be asked to meet for the first time in this way. But I would totally recommend it. Of course it was a public beach and there were plenty of people around for us to both feel secure.

Mark1_1's photo
Mon 06/22/15 10:53 PM
Love is something that only death can take away from you.

If you lose it for any other reason don't worry because it was not love.

Mark1_1's photo
Sat 06/06/15 02:43 AM
Hi I am Mark I am new here.
I have always lived my life by the proverbs, and I am interested in the old "too good to be true".
I have had contacts already from young incredible good looking girls, now I am not saying I am hideous but I am 56 so really a 27 year old beauty finds me attractive I don't think so. they often claim to be from the states. do all you guys (older ones like me)have this happen or do I just look like I have mug written all over my face.
So my question is what are they after where's the catch, and how can you tell real from fake.

Anyway thanks for this site if nothing comes of it well at least I am having a little fun dreaming about all the ones that look like they might one day consider me (that's the 50,6o's)
Best regards to all Mark