Community > Posts By > jimmy01212

jimmy01212's photo
Mon 08/31/15 02:37 AM
Well Iv'e met a few women on here and every one of them say they either live near me or within 100 miles or thats what they put on their profile but after I start talking with them. I find out they dont even live in the USA and never have. and then here we go,,,,, i need your help, can you send money, I need i need i need, or can you give me or send me, and so on people lie on here a lot and claim to be someone they or not.
like i met this women on here and she had put down that she lived in Maryland and so on . and we began to talk and i notice the way she was chatting and how she wrote down her words. so one day I asked her about it and she told me she was in why . Shes never live in the usa and she lives in Ghana. and then here it started, give give give. then just the other day or so i met the woman who was in northern VA. so she had on her profile she sent me a message of where she was and she was stranded in another country and needed help. Well i havent responded back I guess you know why right.
You would think that this site would do better on checking out people before they allow them to make a profile.
Its just a thought. So people watch out.
Im closing my account here

jimmy01212's photo
Mon 08/31/15 02:33 AM
Edited by jimmy01212 on Mon 08/31/15 02:36 AM
Well Iv'e met a few women on here and every one of them say they either live near me or within 100 miles or thats what they put on their profile but after I start talking with them. I find out they dont even live in the USA and never have. and then here we go,,,,, i need your help, can you send money, I need i need i need, or can you give me or send me, and so on people lie on here a lot and claim to be someone they or not.
like i met this women on here and she had put down that she lived in Maryland and so on . and we began to talk and i notice the way she was chatting and how she wrote down her words. so one day I asked her about it and she told me she was in why . Shes never live in the usa and she lives in Ghana. and then here it started, give give give. then just the other day or so i met the woman who was in northern VA. so she had on her profile she sent me a message of where she was and she was stranded in another country and needed help. Well i havent responded back I guess you know why right.
You would think that this site would do better on checking out people before they allow them to make a profile.
Its just a thought. So people watch out.
Im closing my account here