Community > Posts By > ck1368

ck1368's photo
Mon 06/15/15 05:02 PM
This was causal in person dating I didn't think they were the one. It's taken me 2 years to break free of a 9 year progressively toxic relationship I'm not looking to jump right back into one. It ending didn't bother me it was the way it was done that bothered me. Bed hopping hasn't and will not be happening.

ck1368's photo
Mon 06/15/15 02:37 PM
I haven't been single much so not used to dating. I thought, mistakenly, that at my age people would be more mature about relationships and be able to be honest about how they feel without playing games and wasting time. I have no problem if someone doesn't want to see me, just tell me.
It's nice to know others have experienced this too.

ck1368's photo
Sun 06/14/15 10:25 PM
Is this a common practice or should I be worried?
I was single about a year or two ago and dated a guy for 4 months saw each other 4 times a week and messaged ever day then poof I never heard from him. I asked if he was ignoring me and he said yes so I asked why. He said nothing to do with me. Come to find out months later when I got a call from someone who introduced herself as his fiancee , they got back together and he proposed, wanting to know how serious our relationship was that I found out what happened.
I find myself single again, getting back together we the ex was a really bad choice, I met a guy and we started dating nothing serious but after a little over month poof I didn't hear from him so I asked why and was told he needs to work on being a better person. ?????
Aren't guys supposed to be the ones with balls? Why can they use them and just say you're a nice person and I like your but I don't feel that spark/special connection that I'm looking for so I think it's best to be just friends.
And if you're wondering no I don't try to continue to contact them if someone doesn't want to talk to me I'm not going to waste my time trying.

ck1368's photo
Sun 06/14/15 08:30 PM
Would have to be my long red hair or my boobs.

ck1368's photo
Fri 06/12/15 11:02 PM
I raised my 2 boys alone since they were 6 and 8, they are now 17 and 19 and although it would have been nice to date someone who was interested in my children, they did have a father even though contact wasn't what it should have been. I've been looking for someone to make me happy as selfish as it may sound my kids will leave home one already did for school and then I will be alone. I would rather have a great relationship with someone who accepts my children but doesn't really get involved. Then have someone who loves my children but just cares for me. There are a lot of years left between your kids leaving home and death I would like to share them with someone who loves me.

ck1368's photo
Fri 06/12/15 10:21 PM
Would depend on what they were convicted for and how long ago the offense(s ) occurred.

ck1368's photo
Fri 06/12/15 09:43 PM
If money is the sole bases of a relationship then it is not a relationship but a business arrangement that only works if it is beneficial to both parties. A relationship is or should be based on common interests, goals, morals, values and attraction to the other person both inside and out. Marriages do fail because of finances but that is usually a result of other problems ..drinking, drugs, compulsive shopping, affairs just to name a few. So if you are starting a relationship with someone looking for materialistic things you should know what you are getting to and why they are with you and why if the money is gone so are they.