Community > Posts By > Godsfriend10

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 02/06/18 10:58 AM

Is it necessary to believe in God?
Sorry I don’t pray. I read but I don’t pray. Not anymore. I don’t judge either..I think it’s a choice people have to make.//. Desicions Decisions.

Dear Lu,prayer to God in Jesus name unburdens our souls and fills us with joy and everlasting peace.
Nice exercise....

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 02/06/18 10:52 AM
It is necessary to believe in Jehova God.
To deny his existence, is to deny your very existence because you are the very exension of his person. You are a god!
Many have ignorantly adopted an alien nature that are inconsistent with their god nature .

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 02/06/18 03:48 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Tue 02/06/18 03:49 AM
I long for a deep, unending, personal relationship with God,my maker and friend,through his son Jesus Christ. I want the power of his Spirit so that I can heal all sicknesses including those that medical science can't heal-thereby bringing succour to the ill.
Also ,a great, woman is absent in my life -where are you woman?

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 02/03/18 07:03 AM

hello I'm gokhan I want to learn and improve my English I hope I will have good times here

You are welcome.

Godsfriend10's photo
Fri 02/02/18 07:23 PM

Hi all I’m a big football fan league one team oldham athletic lol

American football and English football are different. The Americans call it soccer.

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:37 AM
Semovita and egusi soup, fried fish and fried turkey. I hope you'll like it Ma.
Lol

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:29 AM

lol my bad,,,,i ddnt quote u ryt,,,but please do tell me where my scan isflowerforyou

OK beautiful... lol .....take a deep breath....steady your emotions...impatience could make one take the wrong steps. Take a deep breath again....lol....
Define what qualities you seek in a potential mate....lol
The scan 'within you' is then ready to weed out unwanted suitors....
Your intuition is actually your scan...it will flag fakes red...got it?

Godsfriend10's photo
Thu 02/01/18 04:58 AM

im soo tired my dear,,,i wish i had a scan to see who is real and who is fake:smile:

You do actually have a scan. Ask me where it is located and I will tell you.
Lol
Welcome to M2.
Lol

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 01/31/18 02:49 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Wed 01/31/18 02:51 PM

I think you are beautiful and I could fall in love with you...
Kisses,
Billy
:angel: :angel:

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 01/28/18 02:13 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Sun 01/28/18 02:20 PM
Thanks Blondey. I am really sincere when I use those terms such as beautiful,adorable,pretty,dear etc . I see the beauty in humans because they are wonderful creatures of God. I like to alway remind them that they are beautiful,handsome,pretty....
However, when I find my heartthrob(my own woman), I will coin a special name that I wont call any other woman...lol

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 01/28/18 01:18 PM

thanks 4 letting us know

Hi beautiful butribu! I have not seen you here in a while
Where have you been?
I hope you are not offended I called you 'beautiful'
Lol

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 01/28/18 01:08 PM

When someone you don't know or barely know assigns you a pet name or endearment, does get under your skin?

I'm not talking about when an elderly person refers to you as Dear...probably because they've forgotten your name.

I'm not talking about the lady at the register or DMV who calls everyone Sugar...probably to avoid using the word Ma'am.

To me Baby, Sugar, Sweetheart and Darling, and the like, are endearments reserved for family, dearest friends and intimate partners. I guess to me their use is more of a right to be earned.

What say you?

I don't use babe,baby,sweetie,horny.
However, I would use beautiful, if I thought she is,pretty,adorable,dear, depending on her profile pic and how good her written articulation is.
Now ladies, would you be offended if I called you pretty,beautiful,adorable ?

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 01/27/18 10:15 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Sat 01/27/18 10:17 AM

I seriously need someone to love for real. Im 34 and Im tired of being single. I wish to settle down with someone whom we share common interests. Im loving & faithful. I wish to find someone like myself or someone to understand me & what true love is.

Goodluck in your search.
Read your profile.

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 01/23/18 09:11 PM

Did I just step into a convent.. where is the holy water biggrin

Who is the nun or monk at this convent?

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 01/23/18 09:00 PM

Angel .. I have seen green eyes pic .. I can describe him if he doesn't out his pic up laugh laugh laugh

He likes to be shrouded in mystery....I guess

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 01/23/18 05:01 PM
I noticed it. It bothered me cos most my friends here we havent exchanged contacts

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 01/23/18 04:15 PM

Does time fly when you are having fun?

Who is the beautiful lady with a new pic? Dont you think the 30's ,40's ladies will grinning with envy?

Godsfriend10's photo
Tue 01/23/18 03:43 PM

Hope any of you have a good suggestion

Pretty sis, where do you plan to go? Just within our country or there in America?

Hey phinays,don't you think that these beautiful American ladies on here will be uncomfortable with your crush on their Men? Ie phinays pouching American Men
Lol

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 01/22/18 03:40 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Mon 01/22/18 03:49 PM

Hope any of you have a good suggestion

Just curious.. why a American?

Also my question.. hehe.. maybe because of appearance?? Heard that from others before.. many are attracted to Americans because they said they are handsome and they wanna have handsome and beautiful kids :grin::grin::grin: or if not about appearance perhaps the place, she wanna visit a cold place or for others (hope not for her) it's about money they are thinking that people from there are rich

Those are just guesses :blush::blush::blush: Really don't know... basing that from what I hear on others :grin::grin::grin: but for me I don't care about one's nationality and appearance, I care about one's character :wink:

And that is a very keen observation. All of us American men look like movie stars.. especially... me

Well,Greeneyes the most popular American movie star is muscle man Arnold Schwartznigar. Do you look like him?...given your zero pic profile.

Godsfriend10's photo
Mon 01/22/18 03:27 PM

a happy ending then?

Yep....
Children are indeed a gift from God-no matter how unpleasant the circumstances sorrounding are.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25