Community > Posts By > Godsfriend10

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 01/21/18 04:50 AM

Robxbox78 you are handsome. Great new pic.

Aw shucks! Thank you brother! I think everyone on this post is quite attractive!!!

I just had to post something here because of that lol thanks Rob :thumbsup: slaphead there’s always a rainbow at the end of the storm? Is that correct?

Scepticalsoulmate is a beautiful soul! You are also pretty. You are both pretty and beautiful. Great pic.

Thank you godsfriend flowerforyou Bless your kind soul :angel: felt you positive energy here:thumbsup:waving

Thanks

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 01/21/18 04:36 AM

Spread the happiness, light and love! Blessings to all!

You are a Marvel of Gods creation(ps 139v14)

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 01/21/18 04:31 AM
We all here are unique, carefully and beautifully created by God.
Psalms 139 v14
'' I will praise you for I am wonderfully and fearfully made:marvellous are thy works: and that my soul knoweth right well.
You are not an accident. I am not one. We are created for a purpose. Peace.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 01/21/18 04:20 AM

Spread the happiness, light and love! Blessings to all!

Angelhappiness you are a unique being,master piece of Gods creation.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sun 01/21/18 03:41 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Sun 01/21/18 03:43 AM

Aw shucks! Thank you brother! I think everyone on this post is quite attractive!!!

I just had to post something here because of that lol thanks Rob :thumbsup: slaphead there’s always a rainbow at the end of the storm? Is that correct?

Scepticalsoulmate is a beautiful soul! You are also pretty. You are both pretty and beautiful. Great pic.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 01/20/18 02:54 PM

......I felt pained that my sister was used and dumped . But as a family we supported her and she had the baby.we knew a child no matter the circumstances surrounding the conception is a gift from God.
The boy is a high school senior now-the only one with mom now-everyone had left home.

Glad to hear he is doing well.

I feel it sad that so many who insist life be born, are so eager to turn their backs on it once it's here.

Well,as a family then we attended a holiness preaching church. If a serving minister's child misbehaved -he/she is suspended(relieved of his church duties) and asked to go and fix their family. The principle was that you should first serve your home well before the church of God.

Oh, I see. It would be understandable IF it was only a type of temporary 'suspension' to fix home and come back.

Yep,my late dad was suspended and reinstated after the baby was born.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 01/20/18 02:44 PM

......I felt pained that my sister was used and dumped . But as a family we supported her and she had the baby.we knew a child no matter the circumstances surrounding the conception is a gift from God.
The boy is a high school senior now-the only one with mom now-everyone had left home.

Glad to hear he is doing well.

I feel it sad that so many who insist life be born, are so eager to turn their backs on it once it's here.

Well,as a family then we attended a holiness preaching church. If a serving minister's child misbehaved -he/she is suspended(relieved of his church duties) and asked to go and fix their family. The principle was that you should first serve your home well before the church of God.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 01/20/18 02:29 PM

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 01/20/18 02:25 PM
......the family supported her and she had the baby.we knew a child no matter the circumstances surrounding the conception is a gift from God.
The boy is a high school senior now-the one only one with mom now-everyone had left home.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 01/20/18 02:12 PM

I am torn on the issue. If a woman is raped, incest, molestation...you have no idea. I don't think it shoild be a form of birth control though

Thanks Yellowrose10,thats understandably a very difficult situation-where a woman is raped-not easy for the woman.
However,there are children who born out
those unpleasant circumstances who grow up to be great.

My son is a product from date rape. I know. You can't know what the anguish is

Gender does play a part

Hmmm....you are a great woman-to have kept the pregnancy.
You are happy you made that decision to keep him.Are you not?

I am but not all are the same. I had a very good support system but nightmares.

Not all are as lucky. It isn't that simple!

Several years back,my sister got pregnant for a guy. The guy denied it claiming the pregnancy was not his.
It was very embarrasing for the family. The Church suspended my dad who was a serving minister.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 01/20/18 01:39 PM

Thanks for your input ever logical and brilliant Msharmony.
Yes we are all God sent-lol-to do specific things on earth.
And Trump it seems he is fulfilling one by pushing boundary that his predecessors were too scared to push.
He seems to be warming his way into the hearts of millions of Christains world over through his stands.

like the serpent warming his way into Eve's

Unfortunate, but true.

I am laughing out loud that you used the Eve-serpent analogy.
He doesn't seem like a chameleon of a character who will change later. He tends to speak straight from the heart.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 01/20/18 12:44 PM
Thanks for your input ever logical and brilliant Msharmony.
Yes we are all God sent-lol-to do specific things on earth.
And Trump it seems he is fulfilling one by pushing boundary that his predecessors were too scared to push.
He seems to be warming his way into the hearts of millions of Christains world over through his stands.

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 01/20/18 11:16 AM

I am torn on the issue. If a woman is raped, incest, molestation...you have no idea. I don't think it shoild be a form of birth control though

Thanks Yellowrose10,thats understandably a very difficult situation-where a woman is raped-not easy for the woman.

My son is a product from date rape. I know. You can't know what the anguish is

Gender does play a part

Hmmm....you are a great woman-to have kept the pregnancy.
You are happy you made that decision to keep him.Are you not?

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 01/20/18 10:56 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Sat 01/20/18 11:06 AM

Many people are pro life! I think it was time for Trump in office.

I think it's the women's choice - how horrible for a woman to have to go through pregnancy after rape or incest. Esp a girl who is underage.. Like that old saying - if men got pregnant abortion wouldn't be an issue

.....like that old saying-if Men got pregnant abortion wouldn't be an issue- thanks Chris,but this is not a gender equality debate. Is it? Lol
Life is involved here.
Everyone no matter how unpleasant the circumstances sorrounding their conception might be is precious to God . God dosn't discriminate.
Dont you think the unborn deserves a chance to life?

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 01/20/18 10:35 AM

Godsfriend10's photo
Sat 01/20/18 10:06 AM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Sat 01/20/18 10:12 AM
President Trump says-Children are a gift from God.
www.npr.org
Don't you think that this Man is God sent?
Even his emergence as president of the United states of America was mysterious
Your thoughts people.

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 01/17/18 04:00 PM

I think my dreams always wants to convey something but the problem is I forget specially when it’s not that colourful what

Hi Soul,
Try this trick...it can take years to perfect. As soon as you wake from your dream...write it DOWN. The more you do this, the more you will build a pattern for remembering the dreams. Hope this helps!

WOW ROB- I love this advice. Will practice it.
Thanks.

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 01/17/18 02:25 PM
Edited by Godsfriend10 on Wed 01/17/18 02:35 PM

We all are beautiful souls! :angel:

Piscesmoon02,you are indeed a very beautiful woman.

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 01/17/18 02:21 PM

Mzrosie you are so beautiful. Great new pic.

Godsfriend10's photo
Wed 01/17/18 02:11 PM

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25