Community > Posts By > nailcap

no photo
Thu 05/17/18 06:05 AM
Edited by nailcap on Thu 05/17/18 06:05 AM
you've been brain washed.....lady~ tell you what.....

to do or not to do combine to be one choice then there're 50% each will be present......through the well educating from the political learns and the enviromental solutions control then will adding more percentage to avoid the do present.
then the principle of animal natral reaction tells that the corruption equal to the do because they both are define as verb......

it is a very simple question. karma and evil just lay on the double hand.......church and other offical religions already define this question thousand years before......drinker

no photo
Wed 05/16/18 07:04 AM

whorses will save the whole world from those raven mouth.....on or another hand.....before they had been force to be the whore.....up to u dude......those ***** and ****** never learn.......they try to hide the evidence believing or not~~~~Vivala revolusion......drinker

no photo
Wed 05/16/18 07:03 AM
whorses will save the whole world from those raven mouth.....on or another hand.....before they had been force to be the whore.....up to u dude......those ***** and ****** never learn.......drinker

no photo
Wed 05/16/18 07:00 AM
then....who is more loyalty? the church? the trumpet? the thirds mideas?drinker
hey george.W.B!!!!!you the best!!!!!!!because 《WB》......go try some tea some day with your folks......I've made my decision too.....to teach a lesson with the empire of Li.......drinker

no photo
Wed 05/16/18 06:57 AM

there are tones of news broacasting every day.......and you can't say which one is truth.....and which one is lying.......hail to the trump......and call him trumpet next time.....drinker

Trump has openly and often proudly announced that he lies, and lies often.

He has said that he thinks it is part of his brilliant strategy to get what he wants.

This includes his lies about the "media," and his false claims that when true stories are told, that they are "fake news."

Anyone who buys into siding with only ONE person or "side" in what is or isn't really going on, is following in the mental footsteps of every group who ever refused to think and investigate reality themselves, and chose instead to worship a person.

Yes, the world overall, is a messy place, and reality rarely matches up with the romanticized and orderly ideas that many people want it to. Bad guys are rarely all bad, good guys are rarely all good. Enemies are rarely all wrong in why they are enemies, and friends are rarely all right in how they treat with us.

That does NOT mean that you should solve this complexity by simple-mindedness, as you propose that we all do.
deny all you want but there is so many instances in which the left leaning looney tune media twisted and took out of context so many comments that trump made . I'm not going to repeat each and everyone cause I have better things to do than go over the same lies for the umpteenth time. Come November the voters in this country will spell it out for all democrats by kicking them out of the congress. The only blue wave coming is the tears coming from the sniveling sno-flakes when they see their progressive liberal plan defeated.

councilor will charge....but trump still with the iron Arm......where's the way that the policy you finally stable one day? that's another rediculars request of the principle of social it self. like those old churchies said "god wills it."......drinker
???... What!

deny all you want but there is so many instances in which the left leaning looney tune media twisted and took out of context so many comments that trump made

you know what ? go try to think other wise of these words meanning.......trumpet is longly realy badly isn't it? so why he do so like this? like I said~~~~~~they deal with it....and profesional to it!~~~~but franklin washington and jefferson do rule the whole USA by about 40 page of words.....you know what? "god wills it~~~“drinker

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 10:07 PM

This is great, everyone is great , all the trees are great , anyone and anything should have the right to marry . It's great, everything is great. No differant opinions, everyone thinks the same of marrying trees. That's great. Great, interesting debate here. More of these kind of debates would be great.

then one day ill gona bet 1 million dollar that Mr.bush will aye with the hitler.....drinker

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 09:59 PM

there are tones of news broacasting every day.......and you can't say which one is truth.....and which one is lying.......hail to the trump......and call him trumpet next time.....drinker

Trump has openly and often proudly announced that he lies, and lies often.

He has said that he thinks it is part of his brilliant strategy to get what he wants.

This includes his lies about the "media," and his false claims that when true stories are told, that they are "fake news."

Anyone who buys into siding with only ONE person or "side" in what is or isn't really going on, is following in the mental footsteps of every group who ever refused to think and investigate reality themselves, and chose instead to worship a person.

Yes, the world overall, is a messy place, and reality rarely matches up with the romanticized and orderly ideas that many people want it to. Bad guys are rarely all bad, good guys are rarely all good. Enemies are rarely all wrong in why they are enemies, and friends are rarely all right in how they treat with us.

That does NOT mean that you should solve this complexity by simple-mindedness, as you propose that we all do.
deny all you want but there is so many instances in which the left leaning looney tune media twisted and took out of context so many comments that trump made . I'm not going to repeat each and everyone cause I have better things to do than go over the same lies for the umpteenth time. Come November the voters in this country will spell it out for all democrats by kicking them out of the congress. The only blue wave coming is the tears coming from the sniveling sno-flakes when they see their progressive liberal plan defeated.

councilor will charge....but trump still with the iron Arm......where's the way that the policy you finally stable one day? that's another rediculars request of the principle of social it self. like those old churchies said "god wills it."......drinker

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 09:55 PM

I'll admit, KFC has the best coleslaw.
But, Church's has better fried chicken.

As to the question in the original post...
Houses of worship, should maintain tax
exempt status.

then will you join the church or the goverment?smokin

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 09:53 PM

how many peope had gone by natual disaster per years? I mean.....USA or Canada whatever......believing or not there still bunch of muhalin do blame the bin laden's death.....hell......even his son already anounce that his dad is not his focus and not like the person whom he realy needing before......I've been wondering about what if our dad were another bin laden then what will gona happen in this world.....hes the only dude whom had using the shogun's lore to causing such world wide chaos back to those years............damn.....if only if those japanese can keep quiet before.....drinker

I honestly have no idea what your point is.

because you never learn and never known.....smokin

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 05:32 PM

That does NOT mean that you should solve this complexity by simple-mindedness, as you propose that we all do. - Igor

Brilliantly worded and refreshingly true drinker drinker drinker

Untill next time~~~~~~~:smile:

no photo
Tue 05/15/18 06:40 AM
then the most important thing is what causing they show no mercy?drinker

no photo
Wed 05/09/18 07:29 AM
Edited by nailcap on Wed 05/09/18 07:30 AM
because they're redneck......cheers ned~~~~~~~~god blessing WWW Y'all LMAO~~~~~drinker

no photo
Wed 05/09/18 07:16 AM
Edited by nailcap on Wed 05/09/18 07:18 AM
Yi: "I've hear about that you had successful dating a girl on the mingle2. HTH you've done it......?"
Ming: "Like this...."

no photo
Wed 05/09/18 06:07 AM

no photo
Wed 05/09/18 06:04 AM

no photo
Wed 05/09/18 05:57 AM

no photo
Wed 05/09/18 05:56 AM
One day there will be nails control in the USA......trust me~~~~~Eeeee~~~~~~~

no photo
Wed 05/09/18 05:52 AM