no photo
Sun 02/26/17 04:13 AM
Where is babaji? is he retired?

no photo
Fri 02/24/17 05:23 PM
WA~O~WA~O~WA~O.........hes not drunk enough~then tick......slaphead

no photo
Fri 02/24/17 05:18 PM
IBD.....you dudes are marvel.......such topic can be kinda of over mind wheeling off......HoooooWeeee......I bet 1 cent that you dudes won't caculating how much 1 dollar deserve.......yea~you don't hear that with another voice......100 cent.....that's how you dudes hightly drill with such issue about how we make it with out cashes.....I'm so sure there will be a gaint nest behide fill the bees full of the knundon ding dong~~~~~~~you know what? i had bough my self a hat back to those lala time at the MS, but i've forgten it reamin it in tha motel.....then that's what i've call it the truth value of dollar....yea dollar.....buy your self something till you've brain washing by the "flood" the loss it........don't make that jojo again okay? unless CW will rule......yea~~~ you don't miss what your brain seen on this......drinks

no photo
Thu 02/23/17 06:15 AM
Edited by nailcap on Thu 02/23/17 06:15 AM
do it dude........it is out of foregnier's business......you don't need to fear about.....drinker

no photo
Thu 02/23/17 06:02 AM
eyeam? go find a job as trumpy have promise.....and see what those administrator do and plan.......then you will find the answer as it shall. a good policy and presidencial team only working under the good social scence. other wise some people are thirsty for the war for individual purpose......and these thing are all i can tell......to be a USA citizen, think as a USA citizen first then trick.........drinker

no photo
Tue 02/21/17 07:55 AM
and this topic on the web I call it the truth.........then whom will aye so......drinker

no photo
Tue 02/21/17 07:51 AM

Enforcing laws? A change for the better.drinker

the question is "but who will?"drinker

no photo
Mon 02/20/17 11:27 PM
you dudes knowing what? gaint cheese with many hole on it.....then that's how those bugs work......smokin

no photo
Mon 02/20/17 11:24 PM

its not a matter of bad memory

maybe,,,more like,, poor sentence structure that cannot be deciphered,,,

then try to think, to consern,and recalling......ohwell

no photo
Sun 02/19/17 04:10 AM
city Bose province GuangXi of china

no photo
Sun 02/19/17 03:50 AM

would that be $0.50 U.S., or 3.557 RMB, Nailcap?

It makes a difference, you know

hehehe......still different........try taking a deep shower.....don't blame the world so cruel blame why there is no real god in human form......ohwell

no photo
Sun 02/19/17 03:36 AM

how the southern town of canada near the border land goes now? i've forgetting the name of the town. but notice by the news it was attacking armed immgrants last year....... huh

Yeah, that is a game we play with Canada every year. They are our friends. Kind of like a mock invasion. They invade one of our boarder towns one year, we invade one of theirs the next year. We do it with paintballs. Nobody actually gets hurt, just some ruined cloths. Both sides never know what town will get it until it starts, so it has the surprise element.

Then we all go out to dinner and drink either Molson Beer ( if in Canada) or Budweiser ( if in the U.S.)

can't it.....GE you don't need to toss the butt.....that **** already happening....just get use to it......i bet 50 cent those millitants already prophet about it....that's how some of the MC get madness with.......those young boys are genius....althrough they are not granduated from MA. you can never blinding people after the **** happening. get use to it....and this is the truth world......take a cup of cafe and rest a while....bet you've piss your own mind for a long time......hehehehehe.... drinker

no photo
Sun 02/19/17 02:43 AM
gj...gj....drinker

no photo
Sun 02/19/17 01:56 AM

what

you've starting getting bad memmory because of the way you've treating your self of those news.......time to taking a deep beath....and rest ing for a while baby.....waving

no photo
Sun 02/19/17 12:48 AM

I believe he is the FAKE, the emperor with no clothes

with his team of 'alternate fact' promoters attacking 'fake news'(any news that does not give him accolades)

I do not believe he is as rich as he tries to claim(why we will never see his tax returns)

I do not even believe he is as educated as he claims.

I believe he is a great con man, saying what he needs to say (as he admitted on Jimmy Fallon, when asked about Supporting Clinton one minute than diminishing her the next)

I believe people who are so upset that their bigoted or hateful words have been socially made unacceptable are mistaking his being a bully("saying what he wants") with him having 'integrity',,,,,I cant think of any dictator who did not 'say what he wanted' and most did not appear to be beholden to anyone either,,,,

being a bully with no accountability are not good leadership skills, to me

he seems to me to be

just someone whose wealth and name has given him privilege and benefit of the doubt his whole life,,,

Just someone who keeps speaking about his glamourous clothes(wealth and intelligence in this case) with all his followers being convinced it must be so even without a need to see anything at all,,,,

someone who will cost Americans more money maintaining his wife, than OBamas golf trips ever did

someone who will waste Americans' time LEARNING what the job responsibilities are and what ACTUAL authority the office holds

and someone who will ruin more alliances in a few minutes with his 'say what I want' mouth than any damage(real or perceived) OBama did in 8 years,,,,
he is a very smart man,because he has common since to go along with his education, that's what a president needs to be successful . Perhaps that's why Obama was such a miserable president, all he had was street cred. And that might be good in these ghetto -esk citiesl like Chicago or Detroit but it doesn't work for the rest of the country and as far as I know tax payers don't buy her clothes maybe in the liberal world tax payers are expected to pay for all their eleitists life styles. So I stress again to read the facts and make up your own mind and don't become one of the brain dead zombies that believe everything that these imbisols on cnn or msnbc tell you. You liberals need to calm down and, destress before your heads blow up. Lol, lol , lol

its common sense, whether he has it is HIGHLY debatable,and what education? business? the country is not a business,,,

Obama was educated in constitutional law,, the country is founded in the constitution

and yes, taxpayers WILl dress the first lady, as they do all first ladies , AND they will pay for her DAILY Separate residence as well

I'm very calm, and I do read FACTS,, not alternate 'anything negative about Trump is fake',,,,news

and that's why obama more irony then the trump......by the event of the great USA "immgration" thank god i've get scence about 3 years ago......holping trumpy won't ride the weapons.......ohwell

no photo
Sun 02/19/17 12:44 AM
people should having their own happiness of life......bill of rights.....you bet dudes?ohwell

no photo
Sun 02/19/17 12:37 AM
Edited by nailcap on Sun 02/19/17 12:37 AM
how the southern town of canada near the border land goes now? i've forgetting the name of the town. but notice by the news it was attacking armed immgrants last year....... huh

no photo
Tue 02/14/17 06:33 PM

Relationship is not 50/50 its two people giving 100% all the timeo

you bet.....dude.....drinker

no photo
Tue 02/14/17 06:30 PM

So there is a story on the news in the past few days about a "mentally ill" man who gets on a bus and then proceeds to cut a guys head off and then starts to cannibalize him
the dude should be locked away without a key.....right?
but what does Canada authorities do??
They free the man to be out in public, unsupervised, just 9 years later.
Would you want someone like that living in your neighborhood??

I dont want to go against the rules and post the link to the story, but you can read it by searching this headline
"Man Who Beheaded, Cannibalized Greyhound Bus Passenger Granted Freedom"

what do you think about something like this happening??
What if the person moved in next door to you?

this man might got pschological illness back to the time he did such canibal crim acivities.....but....only 9 years being jailed....this must be some kind of joke.....because if he did having some kind of pscho illness causes.....they shouldn't treating this man like this......seriours.....huh

I just would be scared to death to have them for a neighbor at all but especially after such a short time. God bless the mentally ill but most of those that are mentally ill dont do that sort of thing

so that's those jugdenaunts business......why they've making such decision to deal with this man.....if he just a normal healthy people didn't ill......and even he was ill.....he must be sending to the association hospital......after free from the prison......strange huh?.......hell know what had happening....but if the prisons both hspitals are all full fill with........ then "can't it....johnson~~~~~~" drinker

no photo
Tue 02/14/17 06:19 PM
it is not about this website......it is about those whom sign on the free web for purpose.....drinker

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25