Community > Posts By > nailcap

no photo
Wed 01/25/17 08:47 PM
Edited by nailcap on Wed 01/25/17 08:49 PM
what monster thirsty of the innocent's blood?

no photo
Wed 01/25/17 08:47 PM
never ever forget the 911......me and my pals call it <the war of remote controler>......

no photo
Wed 01/25/17 08:45 PM
nice story......but it's not about the most governors. thgrough the hilary clinton's mail hacked event. there should be lot of memories recalling us back to about the years of 2002. in that times chinese programer's population just like the pandas in same. but the globle medias co. announce there are milions of them attacking the USA web site........what's the real story behide? that't realy cauting people's attentions behide..........then affter that "war" the real war beging......but out of china's bussiness......dudes? started conserning some thing now? yea......mysterial latest history about......huh

no photo
Wed 01/25/17 08:32 PM
i'll be damn.....then that will be double aim to him now......deal with some sore of international hosipitalist like this is kind of facist acitvites......they need to feeding their babies.....yea more babies!!!!!!!
let's turn out the heart!!!!!~~~~~I will eat your baby~~~~~~~:laughing:

no photo
Wed 01/25/17 08:22 PM
yea yea~~~ harris totally overwhelming because of the cumstomer are supporter of trump and reamains the words praie harris like this.....wahtever......drinks harris should feel something honest isn't it? but whatever.......:laughing:

no photo
Sat 01/21/17 08:53 PM
Edited by nailcap on Sat 01/21/17 08:54 PM

a veterant should also consern how many doctor remains their soul on the battlefield.....so whats your point on it? if there no more support then who will.......ride some time and learn some thing......a soldier should never notice me but we......and happy chinese year old one.

I'm sorry nailcap, I didn't understand what you wrote at all? I'm sure you said something meaningful but the translation is garbled.

...and happy chinese year to you as well drinker

I mean the VA healthy care not only comes from the news whom join the army and the moneys but also the volunteers of veterants, there are words like this in the military from the ancinet....... " if no one can't take up that responsibility......I will." then that's the aim.......the militants always burden more then civilians isn't it?drinker

no photo
Sat 01/21/17 08:46 PM

All other Countries have Immigration Laws which they enforce... Why not enforce the Laws we have...

Does anyone really know the Mexican Immigration Laws as far as if those from America moves there?? If not maybe they should check them out we are not free to just move their.. Matter of fact they are pretty strict even on their own..

So why is it so hard for all to believe, we need to enforce these laws???

Not saying they can not move to the States just do it legally..

It is a shame that those illegally here have more rights then our Vets!

I don't have a problem with anyone wanting to live in America or anywhere in the world, just go about it the legal way..

And no matter what everyone thinks this President will not go in and deport them all most likely will do what Presidents prior did. Give those that can prove they have worked or been here for at least 5 years time to stay and get their paper work done the right way...

Then add a Tax of $5 - $15 for every transaction of money sent from the USA to Mexico.... Use that money to build The Wall and maintain it... As well all the Drug Cartel Money confiscated along the border goes to the fund as well...

Aha you the one whom knowing about those mow......yea mow~mow~mow~mow~mow~~~~mow~mow~mow~mow!!!!!!!!!~~~~~drinker

no photo
Sat 01/21/17 06:03 AM

Because a wall solves everything Lol
I swear there are too many geniuses
Running politics these days

we need to find SOMETHING else to do with all the money taxpayers have to spend on 'undeserving' americans getting healthcare,,,,

the immigration associations also relating to the national wide healthy care issues. still remember how centrys before how those customs deal with the great immigrations of the world to the USA after they've landing the dock? you need to learn about how ***** happen back to the Renaissance.....how many people's life were taken by the pestis back to that age? and that's what trump conserns. totaly free border politice may won't meanning war but also kind of problems. both side....both trouble....also including other disease......how many US nure also medical support agents dead by suffering the Ebola last years? deal with it.....the "wall" is neccessary but not the Wall.......and this just one of social problem that USA goverment need to face if they don't do so......think wisly, it is not funny back to those month the obama deal with the immigration issues of USA. then is that some memory recalling now? those "black people living problems" and now i'm also still doubt about those news of black civiliance was been shoot by the cop may related with. the chaos....do know it? mass effect always causes the chaos......drinker

no photo
Sat 01/21/17 05:38 AM

America has always been looked at as that big strong retarded kid in your neighborhood... you want him around to fight for you, but you don't want to hang out with him

Its about time that stops.

how marvel......you've just knowing the truth......yea~~~~yea~~~~drinks

no photo
Sat 01/21/17 01:38 AM
i'm on the opposite.....trust me aunty......drinker

no photo
Sat 01/21/17 01:25 AM
人生五十年.....恍若一梦...........
becare your back bone........the autumn's curse........drinker

no photo
Sat 01/21/17 01:21 AM
drinks

no photo
Sat 01/21/17 01:07 AM
Edited by nailcap on Sat 01/21/17 01:08 AM
10 you can trade a bull skin make for a new sheep skin make

9 you can keep one sheath by you, another one at home when you also having a blade.

8 you can keep your self a sheath and knife when you go to bad as safe guard.

7 sheath can be some kind of production make by artisan then let your life more viva.

6 your sheath will stay with you even the knife dosn't sharpen any more.

5 a sheath can be hiding more deeply inside your coat and won't let the knife work fault.

4 sheath function normally every time of knife used.

3 sheath won't ask "will those new knife causes me larger"

2 a sheath doesn't mind if you want to sleep after you use it.

and the number one reason of why a sheath is the most favory thing of a man is......

1 it can keeping your knife not going to turn rusting so easy.

no photo
Sat 01/21/17 12:28 AM

As a Brit all I see is someone who loves his Country and wants to put America before anyone else and rightly so.

I hope he says no when other Countries come calling for Military help, because they will

and that's horrible......the CIA should thinking about what the hell happen then......why all the country around the earth always try to calling their military support.......just like some mytherial ancient story......but i do believe trump the dude knowing about the reason..... unless he want to burden those debate loan ......number in red......drinker

no photo
Sat 01/21/17 12:05 AM

only 4 years his black hair almost totaly turn white.......war just like the lava no one can get mercy with it. it's kind of SM isn't it? drinker
no matter how hard the pass was but he is getting through it......he is a tough guy.....holping trump will not facing the same ****. more or less......
then ..... prays to the lord.....as the suffers will be fade in the memmory.... as those whom been lost so far.....as the dawn of peace will comes again.....may no shadow will consuming the mind of people's will again. let there no more tears......let there no more missunderstanding......if the light will swallow by the mist......let the faith shall be divine......god speed Obama......drinks

Actually he turned grey in less then six months. President's tend to age really bad!

then that's why those rusian woman never like to marry some one whom doing such kind of job......also happy chinese year.....althrough there still 6days ahead..... drinker

no photo
Sat 01/21/17 12:03 AM

only 4 years his black hair almost totaly turn white.......

so that's another request.........and happy chinese years......drinker

no photo
Sat 01/21/17 12:01 AM

It's been my experience that the VA provides health care on par with any other health care organization in the U.S.. In other words, ya get what ya pay for.

I don't see it that way. People on medicaid receive better health care than the veterans that served our country. I see this happen all the time.

Plus, I do pay for it. I pay co-pays and taxes.

Thank You For Your Service.

a veterant should also consern how many doctor remains their soul on the battlefield.....so whats your point on it? if there no more support then who will.......ride some time and learn some thing......a soldier should never notice me but we......and happy chinese year old one.drinker

no photo
Thu 01/19/17 11:31 PM
only 4 years his black hair almost totaly turn white.......war just like the lava no one can get mercy with it. it's kind of SM isn't it? drinker
no matter how hard the pass was but he is getting through it......he is a tough guy.....holping trump will not facing the same ****. more or less......
then ..... prays to the lord.....as the suffers will be fade in the memmory.... as those whom been lost so far.....as the dawn of peace will comes again.....may no shadow will consuming the mind of people's will again. let there no more tears......let there no more missunderstanding......if the light will swallow by the mist......let the faith shall be divine......god speed Obama......drinks

no photo
Wed 01/11/17 05:56 PM
don't!!!!! evil epic simpson......whooooWeeeee rofl

no photo
Wed 01/11/17 05:52 PM

I really wish I could understand any of that,,,

no...you can't.....you have your own life.....but politician won't have so if they want to be president.....prays to the lord then.....we're living in the socialty system not the form it.....drinker

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25