Community > Posts By > nailcap

no photo
Sat 11/12/16 11:32 PM
Edited by nailcap on Sat 11/12/16 11:34 PM
that's good news......if do so whom will gona set up kind of assassination activites? the people of the unite america? the immigrations? no~~~.....then whora????......god bless USA.......drinker don't dell me you wana save the whole world's egnomic......by dis dime~~~~~~rofl

no photo
Sat 11/12/16 11:28 PM

drinker yo buddy you're the most brain clear one here....cheers ne~~~~~drinker

no photo
Thu 11/10/16 09:15 PM

My favorite move of them all is seeing that U-haul truck pull away from the White House come January.bigsmile

laugh

drinker

no photo
Thu 11/10/16 04:49 AM

leaving is a dilemma for many

not just for those who struggle to make it financially

but even in a financially stable situation,, the ethical question of whether it is better to abandon trouble, or be a part of changing it is always there

I have often fantasized about being rich, and where I would move to,, but then I also fantasize about the good I could do here for others if I was rich too

plenty of ideas I have for organizations and networks to lift up the most impoverished and disadvantaged

Yeah, well we all have fantasies. I would like to run fantasy island.. wear that white suit.. have a midget by my side all day... makes me feel taller.

My point is, its not good for people to threaten to leave, if in reality they actually have no intension of doing so. Its pointless.. In reality, nobody cares if people actually leave as it has no impact on anyone.. except the person leaving. And their " slot" will be gobbled up in a second. I mean really, does anyone actually care if Sean Penn moves?.. ( what has Sean Penn actually done lately, anyway?) or Lady Gagga?.( because she can hold a tune.. we will miss her?) or anyone else, for that matter.

And you don't have to be rich to make a difference.. to work on any cause that you feel close to you. There are 1,000 ways to contribute that do not cost a dime.
I've notice about that the lady gaga's parent are both lawyer.......blushing

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 08:14 PM
http://nypost.com/2016/11/09/protests-break-out-in-nyc-over-president-elect-trump/

I bet 1 dollar that they're not voting presidenty they're trying to voting a daddy for them self......yea daddy.....the warm hug and big hand......yea~~~~~daddy~~~~~~....only for me!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~drinker

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 08:02 PM
And is the clinic!!!!!!!!!rant

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 08:00 PM
this little nasty dingdongmongdong only for patients......don't try to being such jerk.......unless some day the whole state wide of navada having a gaint goo......you get that? no doubt do it......some one gent leave his beoble.......but bettder nar do jungie.........because uncil dugo said so....you giving the nice bussiness phanominant.....we do offering the goods........drinks

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 07:37 PM

Daylo swift
Johnny derp
Jenny Jackson
And I can't remember ......
But I'm so sure never can be Ozzy.....yea ozzy!!!!! If i can voting I will vote 1 tap for you!!

O.k... its a done deal. China gets Sean Penn, we get Nailcap.

Come on over capster :)

blushing

no photo
Tue 11/08/16 11:49 PM
Edited by nailcap on Tue 11/08/16 11:58 PM
god bless federal of america drinker

no photo
Tue 11/08/16 11:49 PM
drinker i don't think those snapy will hail so.......beliving or not.....there will be more loans existing in the future......if the U.S.A won't caution about such things then the old dude's strugle will be in vain......what'ever cheers drinker

no photo
Tue 11/08/16 09:55 PM
Edited by nailcap on Tue 11/08/16 09:55 PM
the people of new york have rights to see the truth!!!!!both thos whom swarmed in the shadow so long..........the god wills it!!!!!!!!

no photo
Tue 11/08/16 06:57 AM
Edited by nailcap on Tue 11/08/16 07:08 AM
Daylo swift
Johnny derp
Jenny Jackson
And I can't remember ......
But I'm so sure never can be Ozzy.....yea ozzy!!!!! If i can voting I will vote 1 tap for you!!

no photo
Mon 11/07/16 05:28 AM
Edited by nailcap on Mon 11/07/16 05:39 AM
Did you ever played the game names world of goo? Then that it is........those true scholars already prophet the events like this before but no one care about and even though it just a joke born from nonscence.......deal with it.......the world it self having logic.......,even the animal's socialty.......drinker and the day of fall out is step by step nearing us.....believing or not......the totally capitalism means consuming all the reassure for internal political popurse and unstoppable........like the wheel of history of humanity it self never stoping......it's nine circle dude........yo Charon I own you one.......drinker

no photo
Mon 11/07/16 02:35 AM
Edited by nailcap on Mon 11/07/16 02:37 AM

I have put up threads months ago about hilary clinton winning the 2016 presidential elections & donald trump being assasinated.
Hilary is Illuminati and she has been chosen to take the nwo further, regardless of who you vote for the winner is already selected....so remember the unknown predicted the unknown hence being the all known what

who every has the most or highest british blodd always wins the elections, bar one, buchanan. Thats why dubya won, hell he looked like he could be the queens brother he is so brit, and bills name was really Sythe the 3rd or something like that and rodham speaks for itself.

all from the same group of inbreeds

you mean genius boy? rofl

no photo
Sun 11/06/16 08:02 PM
if she win? holly no mater if she win......because i'm so sure the bill clinton will **** *** some how......drinker

no photo
Sun 11/06/16 03:22 PM
Oooooo no..........the payment will go lower then Nooooooooooo~~~~~~what a pity..........no doubt do it......some one will Gona fear the social community workers now.........yea~~~~~~define as terrorist....they should be punish because they didn't having any traning both association hand book reading.......then wth is that mean.......Noooooooo...............hariruya~~~hariruya~~~~

no photo
Sun 11/06/16 03:11 PM
Noooo..........I'm shy~~~~~~ yo papa don't force mama to do so..........drinker

no photo
Sun 11/06/16 03:04 PM
Yea......I have scence that some blood thirsty type aim on the southern us border security issues is also because of him so....you know him? Yea him......

no photo
Sun 11/06/16 07:29 AM

Business as usual. Either way the people lose. I would however rather take my chances with Trump choosing judges for the SCOTUS than Clinton who has sworn to oppose peoples rights guaranteed under our Constitution, made war on religious liberty and free speech, and wants to flood our country with unvetted Muslim migrants unwilling to assimilate to our customs, laws and values.

Of course I would be foolish not to also consider her corruption, election rigging against her rival, her lies and responsibility for the deaths of 4 Americans due to her policies and agenda while serving as SOS that have caused the rise of terrorism throughout the world, or the 9 Billion $ gone missing from the state department on her watch.

And some think her presidential including the current joke on America now in the white house? laugh

America is ready for a woman POTUS, just not this one!

championship will not more accurate because too many people should be analyzed both define. if the whole world abandon you then try to abandon the whole world. God accept ft he free will so it means you're a free people indeed only under the laws and constitution. then lonely only means more free space you're not living or born for any body whom not care about. then? What is that like? Life goes on. Dude.....lives another way......you've just conserns me some of the memory behide. And yes too many people will only show you their mask nobody will taking serious attitude as you've concerns. those animal are only guiding by the property but you've still have faith in your heart.......try to remind your self what still remains in your brain that you've still not done yet.......life is short heeeehaaaaa..........come old one.....you don't Wana wasting your time isn't it? Like riding some horses cross the whole southern America and taking pictures about what had change by these decade......drinker

no photo
Sat 11/05/16 06:25 PM
Edited by nailcap on Sat 11/05/16 06:28 PM

only three days left whatever.......drinker

Lets write in for Nailcap for President!!!.. I meant what the F.. why not?

Nailcap for President!

i won't go dave republic seriously......i'm still single~~~~~~~ mommy~~~~~~~~~~~
drinker

Mommy is working on that for you, Mr President.

no~~~~~i don't wana trap in the dave republic......never~~~ ar~~~~~~~``laugh

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25