Community > Posts By > BigPapaRed

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 03:24 AM
Edited by BigPapaRed on Mon 08/31/15 03:20 AM
To say all Islam is to blame for terrorism is asinine at best. It's like blaming all Christians for Westboro Baptist. I believe ALL PEOPLE with terror ties should be watched but I also believe discrimination is WRONG

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 03:14 AM
Bottom line, no matter WHAT religon RAPE IS WRONG.

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 12:01 PM

Why are you attributing Republican actions to a Democrat President?

Are you working for Fox News now? That's their game: post a picture of a Republican caught in compromising scandalous activities, and label him as Democrat to please their biased followers.

yawn gets old, why can't democrats just take the blame for what they do rather than blame someone else?

so, it was the republicans the made obarry golf 180 times?
the republicans put the joint in his lips?
the republicans put obarry on a foreign aid for college?

i'll be glad when the democrats can wake up a little and see the forest for the trees, rather than use the age old lie "it was the republicans"....whoa

oh man, a president golfs? what will history say?...lol
Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Barry golfs while America goes to blazes. Same difference.

yea, and he had to leave a day early for his latest lavish vacation... those vacations can't wait...
No sir they can't by God

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 11:46 AM
Edited by BigPapaRed on Sat 08/08/15 11:49 AM

making him? no more than anyone made Bush go to the cabin,,lol

they dont stop being human

Typical liberalism

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 11:46 AM

making him? no more than anyone made Bush go to the cabin,,lol

they dont stop being human

Bush got more done in that cabin than you think. But then again Libs don't want to admit it.

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 11:40 AM

Why are you attributing Republican actions to a Democrat President?

Are you working for Fox News now? That's their game: post a picture of a Republican caught in compromising scandalous activities, and label him as Democrat to please their biased followers.

yawn gets old, why can't democrats just take the blame for what they do rather than blame someone else?

so, it was the republicans the made obarry golf 180 times?
the republicans put the joint in his lips?
the republicans put obarry on a foreign aid for college?

i'll be glad when the democrats can wake up a little and see the forest for the trees, rather than use the age old lie "it was the republicans"....whoa

oh man, a president golfs? what will history say?...lol
Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Barry golfs while America goes to blazes. Same difference.

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 11:32 AM
Edited by BigPapaRed on Sat 08/08/15 11:33 AM
And before anyone reports my "racist" profile pic it IS protected free speech.

no photo
Sat 08/08/15 11:30 AM

A flag is merely a symbol, which is intended to represent something. To some, it represent brotherhood. Others, independence, or even racism.

But hear this. The north often treated immigrant workers much worse than the majority of slaves were treated in the south.

These issues are not so black and white.

were those immigrant workers, subservants for LIFE, ? and were their children from birth

it wasnt about ones occupation, so much as ones race

agreeing to conditions, however detestable, due to desperation for a living

is different than being FORCED into them from birth,,

But white people aren't the only ones who are guilty of slavery OR racism. It was OTHER Africans that sold black people into slavery. And there's a woman of color here in my hometown, matriarch of her church, that will preach "racial purity" all day long. And don't get me started with racially motivated terrorist groups like the Nation of Islam and the Black Panthers.

Nation of Islam is not a terrorist group,, they dont go around threatening anyone
Right..............go watch Malcolm X and say that again. And I appreciate that my statement that the bloods and crips killed more humans than reported slave deaths got turned into minimization of the effects of hatred and bigotry.

you mean the malcolm X who died fifty years ago?

I repeat, Nation of Islam IS(present tense) not a terrorist group, they dont go around threatening anyone...they only promise not to be doormats to those who try to threaten or harm them,,,

you should listen to some of Louis the Fiddler's Rants!laugh
You call them rants, but what you can not call him a liar.

People often use the word rants when they feel indicted.

The fact is no one on this planet speaks truth to power like Thr Hon. Minister Farrakhan.

And no one has more blood on her hands than those who critique him the most.

There isn't one group in America who can truthfully accuse the NOI of terrorism. Except for terrorists themselves who are the ones guilty of such.

There is not one NOI member past and present that has ever bombed, lynched, burned alive one white person.

Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist.
Dylann Roof is a terrorist.
The kkk were and still are terrorists in police uniforms, suits and ties holding all positions in politics.
Why has the klan worked with black gang menbers in Knoxville, TN then? Google it. It's a different world dude.

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 11:10 PM

A flag is merely a symbol, which is intended to represent something. To some, it represent brotherhood. Others, independence, or even racism.

But hear this. The north often treated immigrant workers much worse than the majority of slaves were treated in the south.

were those immigrant workers, subservants for LIFE, ? and were their children from birth

But white people aren't the only ones who are guilty of slavery OR racism. It was OTHER Africans that sold black people into slavery. And there's a woman of color here in my hometown, matriarch of her church, that will preach "racial purity" all day long. And don't get me started with racially motivated terrorist groups like the Nation of Islam and the Black Panthers.

Nation of Islam is not a terrorist group,, they dont go around threatening anyone
Right..............go watch Malcolm X and say that again. And I appreciate that my statement that the bloods and crips killed more humans than rwported slave deaths got turned into minimization of the effects of hatred and bigotry.

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 10:54 PM

Not sure what you are asking there, bigpapared.

Using symbols to protest things has been even more American than Apple Pie, since the country was conceived of.

You and I may not agree with the people who are protesting, but as Americans, it is our duty to defend their right to protest this way, for the sake of our own freedom.

If you are asking if anything has been done in the name of the United States, which deserves to be protested intensely, even bitterly, then the answer is yes of course. Evil people have always manipulated patriots of any nation, to get them to assist them in committing crimes of all sorts. Everything from theft, to mass murder.

Now to me, my American flag represents the ongoing battle against those kinds of people, to put an end to such crimes. But I completely understand that those who have suffered abuse under the guise of this nation's need to pursue it's best self interest, might well view that same symbol with dismay and even hatred.
Wasn't you Igor. I can't name him by name but he's avoiding my question about attacking the Union battle flag which flies over the country today.
your question makes no sense, I only answer questions that make sense.

Clarify the question.
Ok. Why aren't we hearing you complaining about people of color defacing the UNION flag in 2015? You want the Confederate flag gone then why don't you support deporting those idiots to Iraq? Oh wait. Liberals don't have room in their agendas for that.
quite simple, that flag warrants defacing. Why would I object, we aren't exactly a unified country. Never were, never will.
Not with people who have views about life that are at best ignorant and worst blatantly racist.
wrong, that flag is rooted in racism, death and destruction as well as a symbol of dehumanization of an segment of society.

You can honor it all you wish, I prefer to dishonor it because it does not represent the principles I believe in.

It does not represent truth, justice or equality.
Then would you agree that we need to ban red and blue bandanas? More people have died as a result of the GENOCIDE perpetrated by the bloods and crips than the recorded amount of slave deaths at the hands of Southern plantation owners.
And you are wrong, more people HAVE NOT DIED as of a result of bloods and crips, that is total non sense and completely false.

Hundreds of Black towns were leveled during just one summer. The infamous RED SUMMER of 1919 alone saw thousands upon thousands of ethnic type cleansing in America. We can examine every incident from the Draft Riots to Rosewood to Tulsa Oklahoma. Whereas the bloods and crips started in the late 60s.

Stop!!! White terrorism upon Blacks in America is well documented, and any attempt at minimizing such crimes with the crimes by gangbangers is absolutely obsurd.
So what you're saying is that as long as it's the "right people" genocide is acceptable? Come on now.

no photo
Sun 08/02/15 07:04 AM

Using symbols to protest things has been even more American than Apple Pie, since the country was conceived of.

You and I may not agree with the people who are protesting, but as Americans, it is our duty to defend their right to protest this way, for the sake of our own freedom.

If you are asking if anything has been done in the name of the United States, which deserves to be protested intensely, even bitterly, then the answer is yes of course. Evil people have always manipulated patriots of any nation, to get them to assist them in committing crimes of all sorts. Everything from theft, to mass murder.

Now to me, my American flag represents the ongoing battle against those kinds of people, to put an end to such crimes. But I completely understand that those who have suffered abuse under the guise of this nation's need to pursue it's best self interest, might well view that same symbol with dismay and even hatred.
Wasn't you Igor. I can't name him by name but he's avoiding my question about attacking the Union battle flag which flies over the country today.

Clarify the question.
Ok. Why aren't we hearing you complaining about people of color defacing the UNION flag in 2015? You want the Confederate flag gone then why don't you support deporting those idiots to Iraq? Oh wait. Liberals don't have room in their agendas for that.
quite simple, that flag warrants defacing. Why would I object, we aren't exactly a unified country. Never were, never will.
Not with people who have views about life that are at best ignorant and worst blatantly racist.
wrong, that flag is rooted in racism, death and destruction as well as a symbol of dehumanization of an segment of society.

You can honor it all you wish, I prefer to dishonor it because it does not represent the principles I believe in.

It does not represent truth, justice or equality.
Then would you agree that we need to ban red and blue bandanas? More people have died as a result of the GENOCIDE perpetrated by the bloods and crips than the recorded amount of slave deaths at the hands of Southern plantation owners.

no photo
Sun 08/02/15 06:53 AM

I am amazed how people these days think the constitution protects them from being offended. In fact, it does no such thing. In Amercica you have no right not to be offended. On the contrary, your being offended cannot infringe on my right to offend you. If someone wants to fly the confederate flag that is absolutely their right, if you are offended, tough. If they want to fly the nazi flag, the flag of the former USSR, the christian flag, a flag representing islam, that is their right. Again, if you're offended, tough.

When the government starts to tell us we are not allowed to offend each other, well that is the end of freedom.

Go ahead offend me, like my forefathers, I'll put my life on the line to defend your right to do so.

Democracy is a very messy business and never easy.

Yep.

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 12:47 AM
Bump

no photo
Thu 07/30/15 01:33 AM

no photo
Sat 07/25/15 02:28 AM

Bingo!

no photo
Thu 07/23/15 02:54 AM
Edited by BigPapaRed on Thu 07/23/15 02:56 AM

Clarify the question.

no photo
Thu 07/16/15 01:00 AM

Clarify the question.

no photo
Mon 07/13/15 07:44 PM

Michael Brown Exhibit Opened in Chicago... God Help them & the police & the artist stirring the racial pot of stew. slaphead

http://fox2now.com/2015/07/10/michael-brown-exhibit-opened-in-chicago/

michael Brown
(CHICAGO) – A new art exhibit about the Michael Brown police shooting in Ferguson is on display in Chicago.

The piece features a life-size portrayal of Michael Brown after he was killed last year in Ferguson.

It also includes a black statue of liberty, and a noose dangling from a neon sign.

The exhibit also features a plaque with the words “I Can’t Breath”; referencing the Eric Garner police involved death in New York.

A Brown family member praises the exhibit.

The artist is a white woman from New Orleans.

She says it represents white privilege in America and how it negatively affects the black community.

The exhibit runs through August 10th.

FILED IN: NEWS
TOPICS: CHICAGO, EXHIBIT, MICHAEL BROWN
------------------------------------------------------
Chicago Cops Are Furious (Exhibit)

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/07/michael-brown-art-exhibit-opened-in-chicago-and-cops-are-furious/
--------------------------------------------------------
Pittsburgh Police Officer Expresses Outrage. - (this exhibit also includes Freedie Gray , Walter Scott, Eric Garner, killed by police)

http://www.officer.com/news/14035059/pittsburgh-officer-expresses-outrage-through-artwork,

I wonder if they are going to have the video playing of his robbing the store......
laugh

no photo
Mon 07/13/15 06:19 PM

no photo
Mon 07/13/15 06:06 PM

Pic from link...

Anyone know when the exhibit of Mike Brown robbing an elderly man is going up?

Oh....and this is in Chicago laugh

Does Anyone think that big screen in the background is bolted down? smokin

Edit*

That wasn't very nice I know but I need a new TV... cut me some slack will ya? smokin

I'm no idiot, I'm certain Cosbys "pound cake" speech was about the Brown family.
That's funny right there, don't matter who yoi are.

Previous 1