Community > Posts By > sambyrne15

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 12:32 PM
looking for possible vindication? In some ways we are all looking for a sugar daddy but more a 'positive emotion' sugar daddy.

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 12:29 PM
Edited by sambyrne15 on Wed 06/17/15 12:29 PM
This was both an amusing and interesting post. There is some truth to it but given the date it was posted I wonder if it was a joke on some. https://whoareyoudating.wordpress.com/2015/04/01/if-confidence-power-how-do-i-get-some/

Restaurant bathrooms saw an uptick in people puffing their chests out and talking to themselves!

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 11:19 AM
Planning to be in Bris Vegas next month. You would have plenty of blokes interested if they knew. Tell me how you go!

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 11:16 AM
Patagonia and afterwards Antartica

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 11:10 AM
There are a few sites that allow you to do personality tests. One that has a different twist is whoareyoudating.com that allows you to do one on your date based on their profile. Not sure on accuracy.

Finding a way to compare the traits for compatibility is what I am trying to find out.

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 06:32 AM
I understand that Factor 5 or Big 5 are the most validated personality measures. Myers Briggs, although interesting, seems to have been discounted. I am interested in whether someone with a high level of one trait would clash with someone with a low level of that trait.

Someone who is highly neurotic may worry whether the low neurotic person likes them but visa versa the low neuroticism person probably just thinks the other is a little crazy but harmless!

no photo
Mon 06/15/15 04:45 PM
Interesting post on dating introverts.

One for the quieter guys - but not too quiet!
https://whoareyoudating.wordpress.com/2015/04/10/why-it-is-great-to-date-an-introvert/

no photo
Mon 06/15/15 04:32 PM
Does anyone know what personality traits are compatible/incompatible? For example someone who is highly conscientious will they struggle with someone who is low in that trait? Extrovert vs introvert etc