Community > Posts By > billy11311

billy11311's photo
Mon 07/06/15 06:57 PM
I've been on here maybe a week. I'm getting a lot of responses, but most are pretty and half my age. Most say there local, but living abroad somewhere. All have lucrative jobs, and travel a lot. They've been averaging 2-3 days wanting to marry, or needing money as a loan.
None of which has even been in my age group. None can speak english fluently. There are a few i believe to be sincere. I really like the site, and the attention. I would love to send one on a goose chase to the local western union, or fed-ex to have to pay cod on the brick i sent them.. hahahalaugh

billy11311's photo
Wed 06/24/15 12:48 PM

I can honestly say I would die for my kids, I would do anything in the world for them. and that's because its pure love, my kids are the only ones that see me in the morning with a face full of anti wrinkle cream and rollers, and they still love me, there the only ones to see me crying to sad films and they still love me, there the only ones to see me stuffing my face with (im going to say celery sticks when I really mean Dorito's so I don't sound like a pig) celery sticks laugh and still love me there the only ones that see me dancing and singing with a hairbrush in the mornings and they STILL love me. its unconditional love and its the best.

i meant to ask is there some internal feeling..do u feel their pain?? do u feel connected to them when they are not with you?? do u feel that they are your own part of the soul.

I've been reading this when i have time, and i believe this to be true. I know you can love someone so much that your (heart) literally hurts.

billy11311's photo
Tue 06/23/15 04:49 AM
At my last job, my boss brought two of us into the office for test recertifications. He said "I only have two copies, so don't mess them up"...... Well, i seen this as an opportunity to pick on my boss. The forms had to be filled in with a pencil, and you blackened the ovals staying within the lines. Why he gave us the last two was beyond me, so i made the long trip to the copier (next room) and printed off ten copies. I then went and got a salmon and a chartreuse crayon, and we began coloring..bigsmile
He walked back in, asking how we were doing? I said "Damn w*****, it's a b***H keeping this crayon in the ovals"!!
i'll tell you what..... i never realized a person could get sooo mad, and that was a fire i thought i'd never put out... You've heard the saying, "gonna hit the roof"..

billy11311's photo
Tue 06/23/15 03:40 AM
No, it's ok. I've always wanted children, but having a daughter, and waiting six months to be born, only to lose her 3 months later... It takes a lot out of a person. I sponsor a child in a village, somewhere near Fortaleza, Brazil. She will turn 4 next week. Helping her and her family has been a blessing for me :smile:

billy11311's photo
Mon 06/22/15 10:20 PM
I'm very protective when it comes to children.

billy11311's photo
Mon 06/22/15 10:18 PM
Edited by billy11311 on Mon 06/22/15 10:19 PM
"theseacoast said"

why he wouldn�t want to be with me instead on holding up on reasons why he should.

This is so interesting, and i never thought about this. A few years ago, i lost someone so close to my heart,and it made me very passive. I'm still outspoken, but it took some of the fire out of me. I was adopting a child but she passed away at 14 weeks:cry: :cry: :cry:

billy11311's photo
Mon 06/22/15 03:02 PM
My last girlfriend was Spanish and very beautiful. Let's call her "C"... But she lived with guilt, and that was one thing I couldn't help her with. She spent years running from her guilt. She ran from me, 1200 miles away.
A year later, my friend moved in for a few weeks to take care of me after surgery. Lets call her "K". K had 2 girls. A week later, my girlfriend C came back. I told her that a girl was staying with me for just a few weeks. During this time, K found out her 4 year old was being molested, and I let her and the girls stay until the investigation started. She was there only a month until she found a safe place. In the mean time C started dating someone else. I never told her the truth, that I was protecting a child. I told her that I hoped she was happy.

billy11311's photo
Mon 06/22/15 09:15 AM
I've been separated for almost 4 years. I'm open minded and outspoken at work and in public, yet i am timid when i see someone i like. It seems i make everyone laugh as i have a great sense of humor. I see guys every day with pretty ladies. I just wonder..... "Why not me"??

billy11311's photo
Mon 06/22/15 05:39 AM
Edited by billy11311 on Mon 06/22/15 05:40 AM
Yesterday at work, I saw all the fathers with their children, and I thought of my dad (deceased)
I thought of the baby girl I adopted as my own. She gave me the best gift ever. (Fathers Day)

billy11311's photo
Mon 06/22/15 05:22 AM
I'm new here, but not on sites like this. My picture will have to do for now. It's weird when you see someone from your job on a site. Just try not to read their profile, as you know they're reading yours.I hope my hobby and profile are enough.

billy11311's photo
Mon 06/22/15 05:14 AM
Edited by billy11311 on Mon 06/22/15 05:15 AM