Community > Posts By > Xavier_85

Xavier_85's photo
Fri 06/19/09 02:53 PM

What is the deal today with women wanting to know if they are pretty or not? I thought that was all in the eye of the beholder. Crud, Pillow, if I were going to ask a myriad of people if I were pretty, I'd have to expect a myriad of answers, everything from the smart alecs to the mean to the people who just don't.
Just make sure your beauty comes from within since most women lose their looks or have to pay to try to hold them together. Assume you are gorgeous.

I understand what she means, a little bit of self esteem and a good attitude towards yourself makes know that your not just pretty, but beautiful. However it does help to hear it every now and then, right?
I think your cute, but how do you feel?

Xavier_85's photo
Wed 06/17/09 03:35 PM

Be sure to get a sandwich from down at fisherman's warf for me!

Fishermans Wharf is nice, be sure to buy some trinkets and what-not while your there. I remember buying a Jade Elephant for my Father at this shop, The Victorian Style houses are very nice, and one night at the wharf, we heard Seals barking, it was awesome, but you can't see them.
Anyway, I'm from LA, I suggest your visit Long Beach, they have a restuarnt that has brewery (can't remember the name) and it's very close the shoreline and the Pike, check it out.
Have fun!

What do you mean you can't see the sea lions? Sure you can.

It was already dark, so I couldn't see them, all I heard was seal or sea lion barking.

Xavier_85's photo
Wed 06/17/09 10:23 AM

Be sure to get a sandwich from down at fisherman's warf for me!

Fishermans Wharf is nice, be sure to buy some trinkets and what-not while your there. I remember buying a Jade Elephant for my Father at this shop, The Victorian Style houses are very nice, and one night at the wharf, we heard Seals barking, it was awesome, but you can't see them.
Anyway, I'm from LA, I suggest your visit Long Beach, they have a restuarnt that has brewery (can't remember the name) and it's very close the shoreline and the Pike, check it out.
Have fun!

Xavier_85's photo
Sun 06/14/09 11:48 AM

how's this? devil

Very nice!!!
Think I'll buy so Vamp Dentals this time around

Xavier_85's photo
Sun 06/14/09 11:45 AM
Edited by Xavier_85 on Sun 06/14/09 11:46 AM

asleep asleep asleep

Right thats why I justed people who are interested in the show or who heard about it and wanted know what it was about, you stay a sleep, vampire chicks are hot, halloween idea!!!
devil

Xavier_85's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:08 AM
Going to be the odd ball and say "Future Foe Scenarios" from Silversun Pickups and "Growing old is getting old"

Xavier_85's photo
Sun 06/14/09 10:00 AM
WHOS READY FOR TRUBLOOD!!!
For those who have not seen the show, but your a vamp lover, then you'll really love this show.
For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, give it a chance, I'm sure you'll like.
For those who have and are hungry for more Bill, Sam, Sookie, and Eric story action, show me your fangs.
Tell me whats up people, are you ready for Season 2 tonight?, I know I am!
devil devil devil devil

Xavier_85's photo
Fri 06/12/09 01:06 PM
thanks for reviewing my profile (and catching the typo) :wink:
I'll make the changes to it once I get off work. And I'm not very photogenic
But thanks for the comment, I'll try to smile from now on.happy

Xavier_85's photo
Thu 06/11/09 04:25 PM
Edited by Xavier_85 on Thu 06/11/09 04:26 PM
Ok, my question, or perhaps my request is the same as everyone elses, would you rate my profile, please?
I been getting a few Matches and such, but should I change anything, add more? On top of that, I'm not a very
Photogenic person (hate taking pictures) but I'll take more if thats what it takes.