Sat 08/01/15 01:35 AM
Best wishes on you hunt, cutie flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 01:27 AM
back off nascar glasses

no photo
Sat 08/01/15 01:25 AM

What is YOUR take on these phenomena?

Mine: Personally, I got into UFO's and Aliens 3 years ago while stumbling upon a program on netflix. This documentary was as dumb as the rest until..they got into talking about the abduction process theory. When I was 18 years old, I had a very vivid, nearly lucid dream that I could never forget. I was sleeping on my side, and in my dream I floated straight through the wall, and up towards the sky looking down at my trailer, then the trailer park, then my city, then the illuminated country and western hemisphere, and then beyond planet earth.

I do NOT believe I was abducted by aliens I'm not crazy, but it just fascinated me that according to alleged abductees, the first recollections of these abduction phenomena began with something very similar to this.

Also, until further study, I had always wondered what was going on when I would experience sleep paralysis. That is until I studied it and found out what it is and that it only happens at certain times, being that it's a natural function based on sleeping patterns.

However, all this being said; for some reason, I am fascinated with UFO books, documentaries, the Dulce base, etc.

So what does everybody else think about the topic?

Were you sleeping on a water bed?asleep
No, it was a cheap *** bottom bunk bed before I bought my awesome full size bed from homezone and this bed is awesome! lol drinker

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 10:41 AM
I ain't no prince but I can be charming drinker

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 10:38 AM
To the person I love:

Where da FUDGE are you? drinker

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 10:35 AM

i am one
Right on drinker

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 10:31 AM

iamwhoiam - intellectual, sharp

red_lace - pretty-pic, wordy

debbie - cute, honest

sitkarains - helpful, sincere

pansytilly - lone-wolf, comical

(I forget the dude in the sunglasses
name who drives 2 camaros) - cool, welcoming

Lone wolf...mmm...thats a first for me ohwell

The reason I said Lone Wolf is because I see you on this forum every time I get on it, so I figured it must mean you spend a lot of alone time. I could be wrong...but that's my explanation.

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 10:28 AM
What is YOUR take on these phenomena?

Mine: Personally, I got into UFO's and Aliens 3 years ago while stumbling upon a program on netflix. This documentary was as dumb as the rest until..they got into talking about the abduction process theory. When I was 18 years old, I had a very vivid, nearly lucid dream that I could never forget. I was sleeping on my side, and in my dream I floated straight through the wall, and up towards the sky looking down at my trailer, then the trailer park, then my city, then the illuminated country and western hemisphere, and then beyond planet earth.

I do NOT believe I was abducted by aliens I'm not crazy, but it just fascinated me that according to alleged abductees, the first recollections of these abduction phenomena began with something very similar to this.

Also, until further study, I had always wondered what was going on when I would experience sleep paralysis. That is until I studied it and found out what it is and that it only happens at certain times, being that it's a natural function based on sleeping patterns.

However, all this being said; for some reason, I am fascinated with UFO books, documentaries, the Dulce base, etc.

So what does everybody else think about the topic?

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 10:18 AM

Audi A4, but I'd rather have a pickup

As a Technician working at Firestone...I would personally never buy a European car they are a pain to work on!

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 10:10 AM
lonking therese?

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 10:08 AM
Also, Ryosuke Takahashi from Initial D. Brilliant-minded, sharp, knows all the ins and outs of mountain pass racing.

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 10:02 AM
Edited by jman8310 on Fri 07/31/15 10:05 AM
iamwhoiam - intellectual, sharp

red_lace - pretty-pic, wordy

debbie - cute, honest

sitkarains - helpful, sincere

pansytilly - lone-wolf, comical

(I forget the dude in the sunglasses
name who drives 2 camaros) - cool, welcoming

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 09:52 AM
LMAO when you've been a CO for 4 years like I was, yeah, you learn a lot of weird things.

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 09:50 AM
Gotcha on the time part but not the money drinker

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 08:14 AM
Set up your search settings at the top where it says search.

Best wishes on your hunt. drinker

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 07:56 AM
It works, best wishes on your hunt.

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 07:55 AM
Where da fudge are yall at? And no teenagers!

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 07:53 AM
Damn that's strange..car makes you feel better than sex? I mean, I love cars too and spend more time around them than with women but I mean you can't beat pu$$ bro.

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 07:45 AM
Best wishes on your hunt.

no photo
Fri 07/31/15 07:39 AM
"L" from Deathnote. He's a genious investigator and straight to the point and means business, shame that he dies.